Developer Questions and Answers

With the oncoming fixes to Double Dipping in 3.0, will end-game boss health be re-evaluated? While DD builds can trivialize 240 million health easily enough, non-dd builds can and do struggle quite a bit, especially in party play.
Can we gen full explanation why after 4 years since open beta item levels on item still hidden? Why we don't have 'in-game' all correct information about skill gems AoE. Desecrate, convocation cooldowns make no sense? Raise spectre was added 6 years ago still no permanent spectres?
Last edited by krab90 on Mar 16, 2017, 4:01:24 AM
"
Krayken wrote:
Will you make something to prevent private indexers users to have a massive economic advantage over regular poe.trade users?

You mean can they do something about trade system already? Like ingame indexer/searcher?
Can you guys please please do something, anything, about Standard league?

As it stands Standard league is practically a graveyard.
Trading is a chore there. Majority of people don't answer back since they are in another league. And why should they. I wouldn't waste the time switching around either.

How about a variable that poe.trade can use to determine if an online character is in the same league as the search I'm doing is in?

And therefore disregard all players not in league I'm searching in.
It would eliviate the problem so much.

But as it is: I've played somewhere around 350 hours in Breach league and now feel like I wasted it all...

Well, rant over I guess.
Last edited by Songworks on Mar 16, 2017, 9:07:16 AM
Will Violent Dead and any of the newly introduced Threshold Jewels get a revisit? I was surprised Violent Dead didn't get a mod similar to Primordial Might which reconfigured its AI to be aggressive.

Will Desecrate have its Charges Removed or Increased, Can Convocation have its Cooldown be reduced or introduce Charge Mechanic to it so we have less downtime in being unable to bring Minions back to the front of a fight.

Will there be reworks or new mechanics introduced for Spectres so we can resummon them more easily now?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Will there be a native client on Linux?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
I have thought of some further questions.

1) Any possibility of distinctive national and/or ethnic armour skins? For instance "Scottish Highland Warrior", "Native American Indian", "Roman Legion", or "Viking".

2) Are there any plans in place for a major overhaul of the minion AI? I like playing a character that uses a totem with Zombies and a golem. With this setup my best defence, especially with map bosses, is to keep moving. I can drop the totem near the boss and by running rings round it keep it near the totem. The problem is that unless I stay in one place my Zombies will not attack the boss. It would be nice if when minions are engaged with a monster they ignored player movement unless the player character got more than say one screen away from the minions.

3) If a portal is open in an instance is there any hope of having it survive a DC if the instance is still open when the player gets restarted?

In the office, who has the highest level character and what is the highest someone has gotten before they succumbed to the rip?
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Have you ever thought of making aura graphical radius match the actual aura effect radius? I'd love to see my auras have different sizes of radius so I can always tell which of my allies are being effected by my auras.

Pleeeeeeeeease implement :-)
Is sharing masters in rotations something you promote players to do? What improvements to masters would you like to make that you currently can't do or don't have time for?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info