Can somebody make a transcript of Chris Interview? Cant Stand ZiggyD

Is this thread still going?

If you want the damn info, give him the damn view. "If you want the service, pay for it".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
also
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

A lot of hate is born out of insecurity, by putting other people down you elevate your own relative status, hating on people is often a subconscious go to behavior for people with low self esteem. Mass irrational hate is particularly telling. Showing love and respect for others takes a degree of self confidence, you cant truly love someone else until you love yourself. Saying I hate you creates a shield, saying I love you leaves you vulnerable. These are quite basic psychological concepts.

disagree with most of this. you make it sound like hating is something only insecure people do, and thus - ironically - you put down people who hate, placing those who love instead on a higher pedestal.

hate and love are just opposite ends of a spectrum of human emotions. which are fairly easy to repress if one stops being too emotional and starts thinking rationally and objectively.

I guess semantics also matter, since a lot of times people say 'I hate x' and 'I love y', its often really a substitute for 'I prefer y' and 'I don't prefer x'.
"
innervation wrote:
"
EdgarFriendly wrote:
Death Metal sucks

Sad but true, I like most forms of metal, but death metal is...eh. Maybe I have a fear of the dark.

You can run into good stuff there too, but it's mostly older bands. I feel the subgenre spent way too much energy in trying to define itself strongly enough.
https://youtu.be/zguCFjHyVeM
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Phrazz wrote:
Is this thread still going?

If you want the damn info, give him the damn view. "If you want the service, pay for it".
wasnt expecting this thread to turn into a ZiggyD discussion

But no, why would I pay if can avoid it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
But no, why would I pay if can avoid it

Yeah, I feel like repeating myself; the kids now-a-days...

Pirating... Adblock... Egoism in a nutshell. Don't want to contribute. Don't want to pay. Demands everything for free. And yet, we demand and demand. What a spoiled generation we are.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
So there was only one poster that discussed about what I posted in the second post of this thread. ZiggyD is 2 gud mon.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
So there was only one poster that discussed about what I posted in the second post of this thread. ZiggyD is 2 gud mon.

I genuinely had no idea what it was, but figured others clued into the reference would clarify.

That didn't happen. :(

It is Excalibur from Soul Eater, one of the most annoying anime side character ever.

https://youtu.be/I4vFP9ZgSI8
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 21, 2017, 7:43:15 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

I genuinely had no idea what it was, but figured others clued into the reference would clarify.

That didn't happen. :(

It is Excalibur from Soul Eater, one of the most annoying anime side character ever.

https://youtu.be/I4vFP9ZgSI8

The most annoying quest to gain Excalibur ever to have graced anime.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I feel I've earned the right to say you, in the general 'not ME' sense.

Moral high ground ain't cheap. :(

I may have earned it too, but as I belong to this "generation" I was talking about, I felt for using the word "we". Born in the early 80's, grew up with Napster, DC++ and Piratebay all "around" me.
"
grepman wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

actually it doesnt.

from your statement, yes it does.

no, it doesnt.

"
grepman wrote:

justin bieber is a successful, arguably good looking (well, I dont swing that way, but I'll take the girls' word for it), high profile male. so he fits your own criteria.

no he doesnt, and yes hes good looking.

"
grepman wrote:

according to our law, oj simpson was innocent of murder. you hate oj simpson because you think hes a murderer- fairly important distinction here.

I dont hate oj simpson and your distinction has no relevance to the point.

"
grepman wrote:

to play the devil's advocate, if you think all black people are murderers - then by your logic it is rational hate, correct ? if so, we're getting warmer.

thinking all black people are murderers is not what I would consider rational thought. But regardless it is of no consequence to the point.

"
grepman wrote:
also
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

A lot of hate is born out of insecurity, by putting other people down you elevate your own relative status, hating on people is often a subconscious go to behavior for people with low self esteem. Mass irrational hate is particularly telling. Showing love and respect for others takes a degree of self confidence, you cant truly love someone else until you love yourself. Saying I hate you creates a shield, saying I love you leaves you vulnerable. These are quite basic psychological concepts.

disagree with most of this. you make it sound like hating is something only insecure people do

no I dont.

If you disagree with most of that statement then you dont really know enough about basic psychology to really have this discussion.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Feb 21, 2017, 8:19:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info