Can somebody make a transcript of Chris Interview? Cant Stand ZiggyD

Dont want to give him views and pretty much all information that GGG gives us is gated behind Giving this streamer that i find boring and unentertaining more views

this would be much appreciated, from the comments i saw, this looks promissing, im looking forward to learn more

I dont hate the information we get, im pretty thankful to GGG but, having it delivered by who you know and him being pushed down our throat by GGG feels like Drinking your favorite flavour of KoolAid from a toilet
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 21, 2017, 12:10:13 AM
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 9:44:53 AM

Spoiler
Just had to post this. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 20, 2017, 11:49:11 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Spoiler
Just had to post this. lol

Where you get it? Is there more from that author? Its great :).

ps: that web is full of manga..
The part that stood out was.

As soon as players reach the atlas, their soul was ours(ggg) but only 1% of players actually do end game maps? Does this mean the vast majority of income comes from the 99%?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Rexeos wrote:

Where you get it? Is there more from that author? Its great :).

ps: that web is full of manga..

I just googled excalibur from Soul Eater and I grabbed the image out of the many out there.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Nephalim wrote:

As soon as players reach the atlas, their soul was ours(ggg) but only 1% of players actually do end game maps? Does this mean the vast majority of income comes from the 99%?

Charan doesn't play endgame content
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Charan doesn't play endgame content

GGG is designing for their target audience then.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Ziggy does decent interviews so maybe you should suck it up and watch if you want info.
dude grow up

"

its all about the "whales"

whales arent humans, they are creatures to be milked!!
muauaahahahaahhaaahhaaa - said some scumbag "gamedev"

http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1019671/Where-the-Whales-Live-The
Last edited by CaoMengde on Feb 21, 2017, 1:08:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info