Can somebody make a transcript of Chris Interview? Cant Stand ZiggyD

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
dude grow up

Which is why I don't want to give power to a streamer that I consider his content childish, immature and generally boring because of trying too hard to be funny
Not to mention the lack of objectivity toward GGGs work

Props to him, This shoeshinning brought him to be GGGs streamer but doesn't changer all I previously said
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Why do you even bother asking here? Here you go.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
The part that stood out was.

As soon as players reach the atlas, their soul was ours(ggg) but only 1% of players actually do end game maps? Does this mean the vast majority of income comes from the 99%?

Charan doesn't play endgame content

Charan need git gut
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
dude grow up
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

ZiggyD offers constructive criticism without alienating the developers or his viewers and has put himself in a position where he is a very important a go-between for GGG and viewers. Having gotten into that position he now can ask questions and offer suggestions that actually challenge GGG's design/balance decisions and thought processes. Certainly (imo) he is preferable to a misanthrope with a penchant for convoluted balance change suggestions and straw polls that direct you to prechosen opinions.
Last edited by ladish on Feb 21, 2017, 2:12:40 AM
"
ladish wrote:
ZiggyD offers constructive criticism without alienating the developers or his viewers and has put himself in a position where he is a very important a go-between for GGG and viewers. Having gotten into that position he now can ask questions and offer suggestions that actually challenge GGG's design/balance decisions and thought processes. Certainly (imo) he is preferable to a misanthrope with a penchant for convoluted balance change suggestions and straw polls that direct you to prechosen opinions.
I have nothing against Ziggy, and I like his streams, but once he became a kind of a middleman between the community and GGG, as well as one of GGG's mouthpieces, it is harder to take his opinions as completely impartial, just purely off his position.

He is, without question, essentially perfect for this middleman position from PR perspective tho, and GGG is pretty lucky they got someone like him.
"
grepman wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
I have nothing against Ziggy, and I like his streams, but once he became a kind of a middleman between the community and GGG, as well as one of GGG's mouthpieces, it is harder to take his opinions as completely impartial, just purely off his position.

He is, without question, essentially perfect for this middleman position from PR perspective tho, and GGG is pretty lucky they got someone like him.

AFAIK they still don't pay him. You could argue he has a vested interest in not pissing them off but he's not in license agreement with them or anything: he can actually say what he thinks. He is just smart enough to do it without burning bridges. I can understand if people find him annoying and go elsewhere for their info but personal attacks seem a bit out of order hence my triggered post.
It's pretty fucking hard to shit on a company whose has a CEO that is actually admirable and you met and interact with in person, I don't blame him.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
ladish wrote:
ZiggyD offers constructive criticism without alienating the developers

Maybe I don't listen to enough Ziggy, but I've never heard him say anything that could be construed as criticism, let alone a constructive kind. That doesn't mean I'm on the misanthrope's side. I would take the same path as ZiggyD were I in his shoes.
yeah he's a good intermediary.
he must be doing alright if the op hates him but must still know the content of his interview.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info