| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

@gepmah Nope, I dont kill Shaper yet, I had to switch to other char. Yup, maybe I don't leap the right time with his teleport slam. Imma give more try when I got more set. my char profile opened.
IGN: tauthichme
"
badaovn wrote:
@gepmah Nope, I dont kill Shaper yet, I had to switch to other char. Yup, maybe I don't leap the right time with his teleport slam. Imma give more try when I got more set. my char profile opened.

Would recommend you grab more life on the tree.

Also, I`ll try to upload more Guardians videos soon, maybe Shaper next? Probably the first Shaper would be failed xD

ps: how do you feel about The Retch belt? I`m thinking to test blood magic gem for a 6th link to take full advantage of the belt.
NANI
Spoiler
"
badaovn wrote:
This build looks very interesting at first, and I give it a try, seems Ok

Minotaur - with RT Tree

Chimera - change from RT to EO.

I'll upload Hydra, Phoenix if I got a map. Did shaper today, not so great or could be I'm a noob. DPS is still nice for Shaper. ONLY thing I hate is Leap Slam, you can't avoid the dam TELEPORT SLAM from Shaper with Leap Slam, its feels bad for me.

Nice progress man.

This week I'll be traveling, but next week I'll try to kill Uber Atziri.
Why no enchantments on spiked gloves?
"
midas717 wrote:
Why no enchantments on spiked gloves?

Just because we will loose increased melee damage modification.
NANI

What should be my first priority to change?
"
midas717 wrote:

What should be my first priority to change?

Hello Midas717, let`s see:

Ring with flat phys, flat life
Leather belt with at least 100 hp on it
6l is always good
Your Death Rush ring is legacy, new one is better

I would also recommend adding some movement speed on the boots.

And, your flasks should have antifreeze/bleeding

That's it for now.
NANI
Thanks, I'll do that. I have the new version of the brain rattler in my inventory, trying to 6L it.
Also, if I have a choice between % increased weapon elemental dmg or % increased physical dmg, which is better?
"
midas717 wrote:
Also, if I have a choice between % increased weapon elemental dmg or % increased physical dmg, which is better?

Flat phys is more valuable than %wed. I assume you are speaking concerning ring/amulet.
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info