| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Sir uhmm im just confused..

my question in this build is this...
How did you deal again with the mana leech? mana problem with the build?

Coz in the Skill Tree that you provided in the first post is this..

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAQUhCwCAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L0LYa9saPI87xhdm1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfIKbmjuf3-w4OtgnL5BVGjgpT-Qiaf7x_mBl7MsabDbpJKoWb-Nqna6nCNgkVkjBBHloP_zoZgixqW534wHchNmplHh6qSeHaoTv2sF07QUtLlPTb3rvQKBeEyFVLPuKIicg3D0HdcCmGbQtgxUgR369Nr6nZU32o-960359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOio4BfmbJt1GY6cRgXpTYevPeiSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2vwgkNxbpmFf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA

I would like to know is this the updated Skill tree that can handle the mana?

Also I would like to ask a guide (if thats ok, please :D) by group of lvl (like when u are in lvl 30 should have these points...etc) in prioritizing what passive points to choose first.. Coz im kinda new in the game and this build also..
Dont need to worry about the gear got the Weapon already and the Armor both with 5Links

My Lvl now is 76... Coz im gonna be respecing(im transfering from earthquake build) some points if I follow this build (which i would like to SPIN FOR LIFE! hahaha)

Hope you could help me with this. :D
"
darkblitz19 wrote:
Sir uhmm im just confused..

my question in this build is this...
How did you deal again with the mana leech? mana problem with the build?

Coz in the Skill Tree that you provided in the first post is this..

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAQUhCwCAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L0LYa9saPI87xhdm1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfIKbmjuf3-w4OtgnL5BVGjgpT-Qiaf7x_mBl7MsabDbpJKoWb-Nqna6nCNgkVkjBBHloP_zoZgixqW534wHchNmplHh6qSeHaoTv2sF07QUtLlPTb3rvQKBeEyFVLPuKIicg3D0HdcCmGbQtgxUgR369Nr6nZU32o-960359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOio4BfmbJt1GY6cRgXpTYevPeiSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2vwgkNxbpmFf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA

I would like to know is this the updated Skill tree that can handle the mana?

Also I would like to ask a guide (if thats ok, please :D) by group of lvl (like when u are in lvl 30 should have these points...etc) in prioritizing what passive points to choose first.. Coz im kinda new in the game and this build also..
Dont need to worry about the gear got the Weapon already and the Armor both with 5Links

My Lvl now is 76... Coz im gonna be respecing(im transfering from earthquake build) some points if I follow this build (which i would like to SPIN FOR LIFE! hahaha)

Hope you could help me with this. :D

Hey there,

So, we are Berzerker, and ascendancy node "Pain reaver" will do the mana leech.

I would recommend you to use this tree (with resolute technique, no need in accuracy)
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBS0HdQmWC2EOPBQgFE0UcRUgFukYkRmKGbQaOCFVIZAkNycgJy8qOCz7LYMuUzKJNI41kjkOOlI62DrhOzs8BTwtPfxAoEd-TeNQR1HmV-JYY14TXz9f0GCRYVJlTWdYZ5toZWjya9lyqXTtdqx3U3fleHp673zZfXWCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-GO4Zgh2qKIozPkFWXBpd5mFeexaIAplepJ6mUrY2uPq9stz6747yfvTa-p78IwGbApsM6xKLE9sauxtjPftNv037Yvdl82sHcPeFz5FHkreoQ6hjtIO8O707veu988B_yQfJF8932SPaj9zL4X_jr_Ev-Cv6P_ro=

Right now I have no time to update the topic, but will do little later.

Have fun spinning)
NANI
A small update.

Last night I killed Atziri 5 times.

The first run I died for my own fault, the other 4 times was easy.

I am currently using Kaom's Hearth without Warchief totem, without using the flasks I could kill with no major problems. It was just a run test.

Currently lvl 88.

For those who want to check my items and passive, here is my profile.
#MarauderCotocoGIratorio

Last edited by jgomig on Apr 11, 2017, 4:10:45 PM
"
jgomig wrote:
A small update.

Last night I killed Atziri 5 times.

The first run I died for my own fault, the other 4 times was easy.

I am currently using Kaom's Hearth without Warchief totem, without using the flasks I could kill with no major problems. It was just a run test.

Currently lvl 88.

For those who want to check my items and passive, here is my profile.
#MarauderCotocoGIratorio

how fast was the fight?
When i saw your profile, and checked ur tree... why didnt you go to ELEMENTAL OVERLOAD?
is it not necessary?
"
darkblitz05 wrote:

how fast was the fight?
When i saw your profile, and checked ur tree... why didnt you go to ELEMENTAL OVERLOAD?
is it not necessary?

I was having some problems with life, so I chose to pick up a few more points in life, the next step is to get the Elemental Overload.

Currently every run of the atziri takes less than 2 minutes, if you stop to kill everything on the way, you can run in less than 5 minutes.

Saturday I killed Chimera and Phoenix.

The only problem with Chimera is the stage he hides in the clouds of smoke, if you do not find him quick to leach life you may die.

I killed the Phoenix Deathless.
Having finally some fun, lvl 46 and just took the first zerker nodes: mana leech!!!

all i need now is get a 6L chest, already have the hammer

please do well in high tiers!!! :D
-Something in the way
uhmm Can you post also a new screenshot of the DPS of the cyclone, from your revised tree for 2.6?

from this updates...

"
[04.20.2017]
- Updated tree, now only RT version
- The Wise Oak FLASK!!!

"
darkblitz05 wrote:
uhmm Can you post also a new screenshot of the DPS of the cyclone, from your revised tree for 2.6?

from this updates...

"
[04.20.2017]
- Updated tree, now only RT version
- The Wise Oak FLASK!!!

Yes, I will upload a screenshot after reaching lvl90. Haven`t had a chance to play for last month or so.
NANI
Hi, I've been doing this build for almost a month, when I get the time to play. I'd like to know the why of the recent changes to the gear and the tree, as I don't really understand the concept builds just yet (I just look up for fun builds to pass the time). For example, why did you remove the Elemental Overload node form the tree and went for Resolute Technique?
And one last thing, what makes you have that huge amount of dps? I get around 50k fully buffed with a 5l Rattler only :(
"
Andureil wrote:
Hi, I've been doing this build for almost a month, when I get the time to play. I'd like to know the why of the recent changes to the gear and the tree, as I don't really understand the concept builds just yet (I just look up for fun builds to pass the time). For example, why did you remove the Elemental Overload node form the tree and went for Resolute Technique?
And one last thing, what makes you have that huge amount of dps? I get around 50k fully buffed with a 5l Rattler only :(

Hi, just like you, I`m playing PoE once I have time and for fun. Last month I had no chance to play, but still thinked on improvements. There were a few weak points:
1. low life pool (5k)
2. Even with chance to hit 95%, our crit chance is 7.5%, pretty weak trigger to play EO.
3. You spend lot of passives/money to get Accuracy.
4. Easily dead once stuck/not leeching.
5. Reflect mobs kills us almost immediately.

So I thought, how to improve the build. Now, what we have with RT?
1. Life pool between 7000-8500.
2,3. No worries about Accuracy, cheaper gearing, saving around 15ish passive points.
4. New CWDT helps to heal up when stuck or facing ranged monsters.
5. With new passive "Primeval force" reflected elemental damage is lowered by 10%, and if your uncapped resistances are matched and you use The Wise Oak flask, another 10% of lightning damage lowered.

Concerning damage: Can you open your character panel?
I can check what is wrong with him.
You can look at my gear for reference, also, RT tree gives more damage.
Spoiler

NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info