| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

well now iam looking to said posts, lvling this build about to get main weapon and now having some doubts after reading some notes about how build is doing in endgame, so far iam only on early game lvl 63 so it is somewhat easy, but have to admit iam also runing hatred with HoA for DMG, will be changing this to build specific setup but . . . now thinking about respecting this build . . .
Last edited by diabloxxx400 on Mar 12, 2017, 9:59:57 AM
Don't be put off by me. I took this to experiment to 15s. I was able to clear my shaped 15s really fast. Cyclone has issues, but clear speed is not one of them. This will not easily clear end game, but if you are better than me, and willing to put a ton of effort and absolutely min/max this build you could probably even kill Shaper.

As for me this was the first build of the league. I farmed a ton of stuff up and was able to fund a more expensive build. No regrets, was fun while it lasted.
i do hope so, planing to get to lvl 80 ish and will see how things going, if will be OK, i will continue to lvl it up to 90 ish, ofc would be best if this could at least kill guardians, so far non of done builds could deal with those even how much of currency was dropped to them, or probably my both arms is left ones :), would be nice if OP would add possible currency based upgrades in build, and how to rearrange build based by them.

Edit: Oh and only now looked at RT build, might want to respect to it, cuz EO seems not to activate often at current state, any good points about RT build?
Last edited by diabloxxx400 on Mar 13, 2017, 6:00:40 AM
"
diabloxxx400 wrote:
i do hope so, planing to get to lvl 80 ish and will see how things going, if will be OK, i will continue to lvl it up to 90 ish, ofc would be best if this could at least kill guardians, so far non of done builds could deal with those even how much of currency was dropped to them, or probably my both arms is left ones :), would be nice if OP would add possible currency based upgrades in build, and how to rearrange build based by them.

Edit: Oh and only now looked at RT build, might want to respect to it, cuz EO seems not to activate often at current state, any good points about RT build?

Currently I don`t have much time to play (unfortunately)but you could try RT, here`s the tree lvl90
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPEhCwB2xthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FFnm64-xq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73w8LYPMtz7-Cti9l3kJljkOxPZyqfcyfNknL6yqWfMaOJBV6hhR5ndTOzuexXasz3746xRx2XyCBw48OlK8nxiRhmDkrWdYYJFhUu9OXhMhVdw9B3XApkCgeu8FLXTt2sGE76kneHqplITZh2pHfr02ZU2-pxm0LYMVIPaj73rTfn11_rq748SilwYZisM6Kjgkiw-rFr8mlWHiBfmbJt1GY6cRgXpTYevPei5T02-DX78IJDcW6ZhX-F9f0CGQ6hAAAAAAAA==

Gem set up is cyclone-phys to lightning - lightning pen - melee damage - WED - FA
Blasphemy - conductivity
Herald of ash - Herald of thunder

if you have max HP rolls on everything you`ll have 7143 hp at lvl 90 and almost 8k at lvl100.

NANI
You should try to incorporate a Vinktar Pen flask somehow. Either by using Fairgraves Tricorne or using a Grounding Flask.
So I've been using this build for the legacy league,

At first I started with Elemental Overload but decided to swap it out for Resolute Technique so I could use the 15 or so points required to get to "EO" on health & Armor instead (To help mitigate Aspect of Carnage's 10% damage taken)

At 85 I currently have 7,479 health. 6.5k armor & 87k dps tooltip. (6L brain rattler)
(Is lightning pen better than added fire support?)

(I decided to use determination with herald of ash and I'm using a Kaoms Heart)

I really like to use Vaal cyclone (especially since Im playing softcore this league) So I dropped the Ancestral Warchief and use CWDT enfeeble/Immortal call with a self-cast enduring cry)

Here's my passive skilltree at 86

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3ND6sUIBUgFr8Zihm0Gj4cziFVIZAkNySLJpUnICo4K1As-y2DLlM0jjWSOQ464TwFPC09_ECgR35N41BHVUtYY1nzXhNfP1_QYeJlTWebaPJr2W87cql07XfjeHp5aHrvfNl9dYNfg8yE2YTvhjuHaooijDaMz5cGl3miAKZXqSepbqmUrKquPq9sr6e3PrvjvTa-p78IwBrAZsCmwQTDOsQVxKLE9sauxtjTb9N-2L3awdw95FHqEO8O73rvfPAf8i_yRfZI9qP3Mvhf_gr-VP6P_ro=

Really enjoying the build, lemme know If I fucked up somewhere - thanks!

Last edited by shiftnative on Mar 15, 2017, 4:16:28 AM
"
shiftnative wrote:
So I've been using this build for the legacy league,

At first I started with Elemental Overload but decided to swap it out for Resolute Technique so I could use the 15 or so points required to get to "EO" on health & Armor instead (To help mitigate Aspect of Carnage's 10% damage taken)

At 85 I currently have 7,479 health. 6.5k armor & 112k dps tooltip. (6L brain rattler)

(I decided to use determination with herald of ash and I'm using a Kaoms Heart)

I really like to use Vaal cyclone (especially since Im playing softcore this league) So I dropped the Ancestral Warchief and use CWDT enfeeble/Immortal call with a self-cast enduring cry)

Here's my passive skilltree at 86

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3ND6sUIBUgFr8Zihm0Gj4cziFVIZAkNySLJpUnICo4K1As-y2DLlM0jjWSOQ464TwFPC09_ECgR35N41BHVUtYY1nzXhNfP1_QYeJlTWebaPJr2W87cql07XfjeHp5aHrvfNl9dYNfg8yE2YTvhjuHaooijDaMz5cGl3miAKZXqSepbqmUrKquPq9sr6e3PrvjvTa-p78IwBrAZsCmwQTDOsQVxKLE9sauxtjTb9N-2L3awdw95FHqEO8O73rvfPAf8i_yRfZI9qP3Mvhf_gr-VP6P_ro=

Really enjoying the build, lemme know If I fucked up somewhere - thanks!

Hey there, nice to see someone playing this build)

If I being you, I would drop Diamond skin, Ancestral knowledge, Tireless, and Trickery nodes and it`ll look like this (for your current level)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBS0HdQmWC2EOPA-rFCAUcRUgFr8YkRmKGbQaOCFVIZAkNySLJpUnICcvKjgs-y2DLlM0jjkOOlI64TwFPC09_ECgR35QR1hjWfNeE18_X9BgkWFSYeJlTWdYZ5to8mvZcql07XaseHp673zZfXWCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhjuGYIdqiiKMz5BVlwaXeaIAplepJ6mUrKquPq9stz6747yfvTa-p78IwGbApsM6xKLE9sauxtjPftNv037Yvdl82sHcPeRR5K3qEOoY7w7vTu9673zwH_JF9kj2o_cy-F_46_4K_ro=

With this tree, you`ll have 53% of life in stead of 40% for the same amount of points spent.

Afterward, I would go to the Forces of Nature, Revenge of the hunted and Bone breaker (grab jewel slots if you have a nice jewel)

I use Ancestral warchief as extra clear speed, so no probs with Kaoms hearth. I would recommend using Ancestral protector for extra attack speed.
Last thing - I dont think you need determination, as you would lack lightning penetration. Better to grab blasphemy with conductivity or elemental weakness (depends on your 6l set up, if you have added fire or not) Also, herald of thunder saves you in tricky situations with extra attacks.

Instead of enfeeble you can use CWDT - vortex/lightning nova

NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Mar 15, 2017, 4:20:39 AM
"
gepmah wrote:

Hey there, nice to see someone playing this build)

If I being you, I would drop Diamond skin, Ancestral knowledge, Tireless, and Trickery nodes and it`ll look like this (for your current level)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBS0HdQmWC2EOPA-rFCAUcRUgFr8YkRmKGbQaOCFVIZAkNySLJpUnICcvKjgs-y2DLlM0jjkOOlI64TwFPC09_ECgR35QR1hjWfNeE18_X9BgkWFSYeJlTWdYZ5to8mvZcql07XaseHp673zZfXWCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhjuGYIdqiiKMz5BVlwaXeaIAplepJ6mUrKquPq9stz6747yfvTa-p78IwGbApsM6xKLE9sauxtjPftNv037Yvdl82sHcPeRR5K3qEOoY7w7vTu9673zwH_JF9kj2o_cy-F_46_4K_ro=

Afterward, I would go to the Forces of Nature, Revenge of the hunted and Bone breaker (grab jewel slots if you have a nice jewel)

I use Ancestral warchief as extra clear speed, so no probs with Kaoms hearth. I would recommend to use Ancestral protector for extra attack speed.
Last thing - I dont think you need determination, as you would lack lightning penetration. Better to grab blasphemy with conductivity or elemental weakness (depends on your 6l set up, if you have added fire or not) Also, herald of thunder saves you in tricky situations with extra attacks.

Instead of enfeeble you can use CWDT - vortex/lightning nova

What's the benefits of going through the tree on the outside like that? I really wanted all the extra health I could get, what makes that route worth choosing?

I managed to get 3 blues on my Brain rattler so I'm using lightning pen instead of added fire now, is it worth it you think? I'm kinda sad my tool tip isn't 100k+ anymore (I know that pen isn't factored in)

I feel like I have more than enough dps currently so I went with determination to help mitigate hits better (It's currently giving me 2,000ish armor) I also added the enfeeble for survival sake - Maybe because I use vaal cyclone so much? idk.

I had to grab diamond skin because I'm using a Bisco's Collar when I'm farming :P

Last edited by shiftnative on Mar 15, 2017, 4:27:43 AM
"
shiftnative wrote:

What's the benefits of going through the tree on the outside like that? I really wanted all the extra health I could get, what makes that route worth choosing?

I managed to get 3 blues on my Brain rattler so I'm using lightning pen instead of added fire now, is it worth it you think? I'm kinda sad my tool tip isn't 100k+ anymore (I know that pen isn't factored in)

I feel like I have more than enough dps currently so I went with determination to help mitigate hits better (It's currently giving me 2,000ish armor) I also added the enfeeble for survival sake - Maybe because I use vaal cyclone so much? idk.

I had to grab diamond skin because I'm using a Bisco's Collar when I'm farming :P

Through the bottom route you can pick some good damage/AS nodes, more life nodes, armor, 1%max fire res, etc. (as I wrote, through this route you get 53%life, and your current tree gives you only 40% with the same amount of points)

Lighting pen is absolutely must, especially when you`re fighting bosses. As each boss have greater elemental resistances comparing to normal mobs, and if you don`t have extra lighting pen, your actual damage against bosses is lower than your tooltip. (20% pen from brain rattler is not enough)

Just buy Lion`s roar flask instead of Determination, it gives 3000 armor on use, and MORE damage. So with conductivity, you`ll have even more lightning pen, and shock chance.

NANI
"
gepmah wrote:

Through the bottom route you can pick some good damage/AS nodes, more life nodes, armor, 1%max fire res, etc. (as I wrote, through this route you get 53%life, and your current tree gives you only 40% with the same amount of points)

Lighting pen is absolutely must, especially when you`re fighting bosses. As each boss have greater elemental resistances comparing to normal mobs, and if you don`t have extra lighting pen, your actual damage against bosses is lower than your tooltip. (20% pen from brain rattler is not enough)

Just buy Lion`s roar flask instead of Determination, it gives 3000 armor on use, and MORE damage. So with conductivity, you`ll have even more lightning pen, and shock chance.

Awesome, thanks for the explanation - I'm definitely going to respec and try this out =]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info