| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Hey man I am highly considering this for my league starter.

There are some big parts I was thinking about altering and I wanted to know your take.

1. The recent patch notes changed arcing blows and crackling speed right above the shadow area into one big AMAZING cluster for this build. 78% increased lightning dmg with weapons and an extra 8% lightning pen. We have to spend 4 extra points to grab those nodes, but if this build struggles with late game damage those would be the nodes to take. What could we drop to take those nodes?

2. Aside from Brain Rattler what are some good maces for leveling. Also, how would you level this character?

3. If you have looked at other uniques that got buffed are any of them tempting to use? I was thinking that with cyclone, immortal flesh (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Flesh) could be a good leveling belt til we get a good weapon elemental damage belt.

4. Have you thought about a CI version? I think we would waste a ton of points on just traveling around but it could be interesting. I feel like we could definitely grab other good lighting based nodes if we went for CI.
Spoiler
"
Chirijaden_ wrote:
Hey man I am highly considering this for my league starter.

There are some big parts I was thinking about altering and I wanted to know your take.

1. The recent patch notes changed arcing blows and crackling speed right above the shadow area into one big AMAZING cluster for this build. 78% increased lightning dmg with weapons and an extra 8% lightning pen. We have to spend 4 extra points to grab those nodes, but if this build struggles with late game damage those would be the nodes to take. What could we drop to take those nodes?

2. Aside from Brain Rattler what are some good maces for leveling. Also, how would you level this character?

3. If you have looked at other uniques that got buffed are any of them tempting to use? I was thinking that with cyclone, immortal flesh (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Flesh) could be a good leveling belt til we get a good weapon elemental damage belt.

4. Have you thought about a CI version? I think we would waste a ton of points on just traveling around but it could be interesting. I feel like we could definitely grab other good lighting based nodes if we went for CI.

First of all, thanks for looking at my build!

Concerning your questions:

1. Crackling speed not good (26% lightning damage) on the other hand Arcing blows gonna be great for end game. We can grab it only if you have enough accuracy to drop Eagle eye node together with Executioner. But also, we can spend those points on jewels. At lvl 100 you can get up to 6 jewel sockets which will give you a lot more damage if you have a good ones.
I've grabbed Forces of nature node, because 1/3 of our damage is Fire, and it gives 6% all elemental pen (opening a path to the Revenge of the hunted)
But in general, 95% hit chance without Eagle eye/no good jewels = Arcing blows

2. Only Galvanic hammer node is mace required within our tree. So you can lvl with whatever 1/2handed weapon you like/have.
I personally prefer to lvl as generic melee with Ground slam/Sunder/Static strike/Cyclone (now you can pick Wild strike, it converts 100% of phys to random element). You can also level with totems.

3. I would prefer buffed Belt of the deciever while leveling (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Belt_of_the_Deceiver) Immortal flesh is good if you have it (- resistances in the beginning of the league is kind of bad, as you don`t have a good equipment to cap it)
Death rush ring is get buffed! Used it in Breach league, but now it has HP/more armour/longer Onslaught - must have for us.
A few awesome buffed uniques that I like:
Valako's Sign - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Valako%27s_Sign (Chance to Shock mod increased to 10%. Increased Damage versus Shocked Enemies mod increased to 40%)
Berek's Respite - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Berek%27s_Respite (Lightning Damage up to 25-30%. Added fire damage now (20-25) to (30-50) to attacks and spells. Now shocks all nearby enemies on killing a shocked enemy. Now ignites all nearby enemies on killing an ignited enemy.)
Ylfeban's Trickery - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ylfeban%27s_Trickery (No longer creates Shocked Ground when hit at a 10% chance. Now has a triggered spell called Shock Ground that casts when you are hit. No longer casts random curse on hit. Now has 20% chance to curse uncursed enemies on hit.)

4. Just checked the tree with CI. With most of ES points/decent gear - es pool is too low/dramatical damage loss (even spending 150 points xD)
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Mar 3, 2017, 3:42:51 AM
You got my eye on this build, and now i am tempting to jump into league that i was refusing to play in because of ridiculous challenges that breach had, and just want to trow my rock into this discussion, what you think about little less dmg more survivability?

Maxed tree - hard to lvl up for non nolifer :)

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQUhCwCAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L0LYa9saPI87xhdm1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfIKbmjuf3-w4OtgnL5BVKU_kImn-8f5gZezLGmw26SSqFm_jap2upwjYJFZIwQR5aD_86GYIsalud-MB3ITZqZR4eqknh2qE79rBdO0FLdNveu9AoF4TIVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKYZtC2DFSBHfr02vqdlTfaj73rTfn11_rq748SilwYZisM6KjgF-Zsm3UZjpxGBelNh6896IWB08Smlj2BvJ5pqLlPAGm87vwgkNxbpmFf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA

lvl 91 - still fairly easy to get, always do, and room left for life and dmg upgrade to pushing build

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPUhCwB4xthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L0LYa9saPI87xhdm1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfIKbmjuf3-w4OtgnL5BVKU_kImn-8f5gZezLGmw26SSqFm_jap2upwjYJFZIwQR5aD_86GYIsalud-MB3ITZqZR4eqknh2qE79rBdO0FLdNveu9AoF4TIVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKYZtC2DFSBHfr02vqdlTfaj73rTfn11_rq748SilwYZisM6KjghYHTxKaWPYG8nmmouU8Aabzu_CCQ3FumYV_hfX9AhkOoQAAAAAAA=

Just want to hear, everyone opinions.
Spoiler
"
diabloxxx400 wrote:
You got my eye on this build, and now i am tempting to jump into league that i was refusing to play in because of ridiculous challenges that breach had, and just want to trow my rock into this discussion, what you think about little less dmg more survivability?

Maxed tree - hard to lvl up for non nolifer :)

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQUhCwCAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L0LYa9saPI87xhdm1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfIKbmjuf3-w4OtgnL5BVKU_kImn-8f5gZezLGmw26SSqFm_jap2upwjYJFZIwQR5aD_86GYIsalud-MB3ITZqZR4eqknh2qE79rBdO0FLdNveu9AoF4TIVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKYZtC2DFSBHfr02vqdlTfaj73rTfn11_rq748SilwYZisM6KjgF-Zsm3UZjpxGBelNh6896IWB08Smlj2BvJ5pqLlPAGm87vwgkNxbpmFf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA

lvl 91 - still fairly easy to get, always do, and room left for life and dmg upgrade to pushing build

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPUhCwB4xthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L0LYa9saPI87xhdm1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfIKbmjuf3-w4OtgnL5BVKU_kImn-8f5gZezLGmw26SSqFm_jap2upwjYJFZIwQR5aD_86GYIsalud-MB3ITZqZR4eqknh2qE79rBdO0FLdNveu9AoF4TIVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKYZtC2DFSBHfr02vqdlTfaj73rTfn11_rq748SilwYZisM6KjghYHTxKaWPYG8nmmouU8Aabzu_CCQ3FumYV_hfX9AhkOoQAAAAAAA=

Just want to hear, everyone opinions.

Hey there, well the first thing about your tree - this build have absolutely no need in Vitality void node, because Berserker ascendancy doing the trick with both mana and life leech (2% mana and 100% life leech - instantly)

Second, I don`t think that Iron reflexes will give you a lot of armour. Max evasion we will get here is around 2k. Instead wasting 3 nodes to get there, you can buy Lions roar flask with +3000 armour/MORE damage.

witl lvl 100 and 6 reeeeeeally good jewels (meaning life/damage/attack speed) I would do the following
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQchCwCBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FFnm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L0LYa9saPI87xhdm1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfIKbmjuf3-w4OtgnL5BVKU_kImn-8f5gZezLGmw26SSqFm_jap2upwjYJFZIwQR5aD_86GYIsalud-MB3ITZqZR4eqknh2qE79rBdO0FLdNveu9AoF4TIVXcPQd1wKYZtC2DFSBHfr02vqdlTfaj73rTfn11_rq748SilwYZisM6KjgF-Zsm3UZjpxGBelNh6896LlPAGm87JIsPqxa_JpVh4pu1hMUs6YazhXtmVBo4NZK_CCQ3FumYV_hfX9AhkOoQAAAAAAA=

Survivability is always great. Within this build, it revolves around high life pool/life leech, as we will fully heal after each hit. With perfect hp rolls on the gear you can reach 7200+ HP, and afterward, add jewels on top.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Mar 7, 2017, 5:37:00 AM
Thx for approving things considering survivability, if will be jumping into league, will be running your build, always wanted to try 2h weapon life leech movement one, yours is perfect :), will be looking in updates, and gl
Hey man just wanted to let you know I am also trying out a modified version of this build.

1. Getting to 100 just is not realistic. So this build...
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAOEhCwBuxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYPMtz7-Cti9C2GvbGjym1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfOQiGmw26SSqFm_jap2upwjYJFZIwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZqZR4eqknh2qE79rBdO0FLXrvQKBeEyFVLPuKIicg3D0HdcCmGbQtgxUgR369Nr6nZU32o-960359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOio4BfmbJt1GY6cRgSSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2RUe1BHpTYevPej_86GYIsb8IJDf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA

is what I am currently using at level 83. Below is my likely end game shaper killing build.

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPkhCwB6xthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L0LYa9saPI87xhdm1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfOQiaf7x_mBl7MsabDbpJKoWb-Nqna6nCNgkVkjBBHloqW534wHchNmplHh6qSeHaoTv2sF07QUtLlPTb3rvQKBeEyFVLPuKIicg3D0HdcCmGbQtgxUgR369Nr6nZU32o-960359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOio4BfmbJt1GY6cRgSSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS0VHtQR6U2Hrz3qMNizphrPAGm87vwgkNxbpmFf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA
I had to cut out 20% life and a bunch of low value stuff in the templar area. The melee aoe nerfs and the low elemental value just did not make sense if you are trying to get Elemental Overload and keep this build around the mid/low 90s levelwise. Also, I am using Kondo's Pride a 2h sword instead of the brain rattler because a rattler is currently sitting at 2+ex. Last league it was like 1c after a few weeks so I will wait til I can either farm it myself or the price drops. At that point my next 4 points go into the templar mace nodes.

2. I don't have any jewel slots because jewels are insanely expensive this early in the league. What are the IDEAL jewels for this build? Damage with maces? Attack speed with maces? Life is a given of course. Maybe make a jewel section for this guide?

3. I am running tier 8 maps and below while I try to get my atlas all set up. This build is really good for most maps even on a GARBAGE 5link. But I have to say I had a ton of trouble right until I did merc labs and got our 40% more dmg node. That is when we really step up a notch.

4. I just got Elemental Overload and with 7%crit it is almost NEVER up. What ways can I get more crit to guarantee EO is worth all this point investment?

5. Finally I am about to invest in a solid chest piece. I want to drop some serious currency on it. I have good/decent life rolls on my other gear. Is Belly of the Beast worth it, or should I get a 1500+ Armor life/trires? Is there a different option?

PS. If you are reading this and thinking about the build, Lion's Roar is absolutely mandatory for this build and is a HUGE buff. I wish I bought one earlier.

Edit- PSS! I forgot to mention I use hatred instead of herald of ash (current setup after trial and error is blasphemy+conductivity and Hatred, My 5 link is cyclone, phys2light, WED, Melee Phys, and added fire). I get a couple thousand dps higher tooltip with it. Is there a reason you choose herald of ash? Just clear speed? I think our clear speed is fine my only issue on any map is a hard hitting boss.
Last edited by Chirijaden_ on Mar 7, 2017, 12:21:54 PM
"
Chirijaden_ wrote:
Hey man just wanted to let you know I am also trying out a modified version of this build.

1. Getting to 100 just is not realistic. So this build...
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAOEhCwBuxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYPMtz7-Cti9C2GvbGjym1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfOQiGmw26SSqFm_jap2upwjYJFZIwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZqZR4eqknh2qE79rBdO0FLXrvQKBeEyFVLPuKIicg3D0HdcCmGbQtgxUgR369Nr6nZU32o-960359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOio4BfmbJt1GY6cRgSSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2RUe1BHpTYevPej_86GYIsb8IJDf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA

is what I am currently using at level 83. Below is my likely end game shaper killing build.

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPkhCwB6xthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ5nm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L0LYa9saPI87xhdm1gx-_AfogAEs8BmPAXvfOQiaf7x_mBl7MsabDbpJKoWb-Nqna6nCNgkVkjBBHloqW534wHchNmplHh6qSeHaoTv2sF07QUtLlPTb3rvQKBeEyFVLPuKIicg3D0HdcCmGbQtgxUgR369Nr6nZU32o-960359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOio4BfmbJt1GY6cRgSSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS0VHtQR6U2Hrz3qMNizphrPAGm87vwgkNxbpmFf4X1_QIZDqEAAAAAAA
I had to cut out 20% life and a bunch of low value stuff in the templar area. The melee aoe nerfs and the low elemental value just did not make sense if you are trying to get Elemental Overload and keep this build around the mid/low 90s levelwise. Also, I am using Kondo's Pride a 2h sword instead of the brain rattler because a rattler is currently sitting at 2+ex. Last league it was like 1c after a few weeks so I will wait til I can either farm it myself or the price drops. At that point my next 4 points go into the templar mace nodes.

2. I don't have any jewel slots because jewels are insanely expensive this early in the league. What are the IDEAL jewels for this build? Damage with maces? Attack speed with maces? Life is a given of course. Maybe make a jewel section for this guide?

3. I am running tier 8 maps and below while I try to get my atlas all set up. This build is really good for most maps even on a GARBAGE 5link. But I have to say I had a ton of trouble right until I did merc labs and got our 40% more dmg node. That is when we really step up a notch.

4. I just got Elemental Overload and with 7%crit it is almost NEVER up. What ways can I get more crit to guarantee EO is worth all this point investment?

5. Finally I am about to invest in a solid chest piece. I want to drop some serious currency on it. I have good/decent life rolls on my other gear. Is Belly of the Beast worth it, or should I get a 1500+ Armor life/trires? Is there a different option?

PS. If you are reading this and thinking about the build, Lion's Roar is absolutely mandatory for this build and is a HUGE buff. I wish I bought one earlier.

Edit- PSS! I forgot to mention I use hatred instead of herald of ash (current setup after trial and error is blasphemy+conductivity and Hatred, My 5 link is cyclone, phys2light, WED, Melee Phys, and added fire). I get a couple thousand dps higher tooltip with it. Is there a reason you choose herald of ash? Just clear speed? I think our clear speed is fine my only issue on any map is a hard hitting boss.

I'm really glad someone really playing this build :D

1/5.The thing concerning life, 20% life at Templar area is a must together with Belly of the beast. You can pick some Astral plate, but even with max HP roll you will loose around 700 HP at the end.

Lol, I`m using Kondo's pride too (playing SSF) until Brain rattler prices goes down.

2.Best jewels will be a combination of life/attack speed/damage. Also, if you have multiple jewel sockets, it can be damage x4, attack speed x4. There's multiple craft mods for attack speed/damage such as - damage/area damage/2 handed damage/mace damage/AS/AS and cast speed/AS with maces/AS with two handed.
I will add jewel section soon, thx)

3. yeah, before I get merc lab the damage is little bit low, but sufficient enough for me to complete each lab with 1 try.

4. The only thing you can miss is Hit chance. Currently I`m on 92%, and have no problems with EO. You can use Diamond flask for crit chance or Ice golem for extra accuracy for now.

I'm using HoA for clearspeed, it ignites all monsters around you, so you don't need to get back to kill each one of them. Ofcourse your tooltip is higher with Hatred, but drawback here is all this little monsters are staying alive :D
Until all of your sockets is busy, you can switch between them during map clearing(HoA) and boss killing(Hatred) thats what I'm doing currently.

The last one, Blasphemy+Conductivity without Brain rattles are useless. Perfect set up for Conductivity is Brain rattler+Phys to lightning(without added fire damage) If you have multiple Elemental damage types, use Elemental Weakness. Tooltip is nothing if you cannot pierce through ele resist. Like your Hatred gives a lot of cold damage, but you don`t have any penetration against it.

If you have more questions I will be glad to help
NANI
another question come in mind, i see no faster attacks support on main 6l, what gives better dmg tooltip added fire dmg (that i would swap, maybe) or faster attacks, why asking this well idea is that what is better do 1 hard hit or do 2 little lower hard hits in same time which will provide more leech from those cuz its 2 hits, comparing to one hit, because there was lots of builds that wasn't somewhat hard hitters but those builds was like oh look i can kill anything i want because i can LIVE from life leech :)
"
diabloxxx400 wrote:
another question come in mind, i see no faster attacks support on main 6l, what gives better dmg tooltip added fire dmg (that i would swap, maybe) or faster attacks, why asking this well idea is that what is better do 1 hard hit or do 2 little lower hard hits in same time which will provide more leech from those cuz its 2 hits, comparing to one hit, because there was lots of builds that wasn't somewhat hard hitters but those builds was like oh look i can kill anything i want because i can LIVE from life leech :)

It just depends on your preferences. With Faster attacks you will gain additional 1 hit per second and with Added fire you gain extra 50-60k dps.

Faster attacks or Added fire... Make your choice.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Mar 8, 2017, 4:55:03 AM
perfect answer iam ok with that :) and now scared O.o . . .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info