| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

How about endgame bosses kills?Atziry/Uber,Shaper?Or 1kk dps says all? :)
"
Desperation wrote:
How about endgame bosses kills?Atziry/Uber,Shaper?Or 1kk dps says all? :)


Well, at this point (as I wrote in the description) normal Atziri, Uber Izaro and maps till tier11 down.
Edit: Uber lab deathless, facetanked Izaro all the time. Atziri is pretty much easy run too, 3/4 hp down when you just start hitting her for the first time.
PS: I`ve never done Shaper before, so will see.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Feb 4, 2017, 1:50:15 AM
Feels like you're lacking resistance penetration.
At least put your conductivity on blasphemy instead of CWDT.
I'd even use lightning pen on cyclone.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Feels like you're lacking resistance penetration.
At least put your conductivity on blasphemy instead of CWDT.
I'd even use lightning pen on cyclone.


That`s true, just checked output, seems like nice damage boost. Conductivity will work until I have 6link with Added fire damage, then elemental weakness will do better.

Thanks mate!
NANI
DPS Screenshot added, can handle tier 15 maps.
NANI
hey dude... your spiked gloves got enchanted over

the enchant is an implicit, like the spiked melee damage
Gonna give it a shot in the Legacy league! New tree with Vaal pact, no more loosing exp from reflect.
NANI
What things are you considering for the new league as to dealing with the end game bosses? I'm gonna take this build into standard for a bit and see what I can do.
"
Mugetsu388 wrote:
What things are you considering for the new league as to dealing with the end game bosses? I'm gonna take this build into standard for a bit and see what I can do.


Vaal pact is the one of the biggest things I`m considering to deal with end game.

I`m currently working on this build, and resolute technique is bad. With RT I`m dealing with any map up to t15, even killed Minotaur (using only 5l), but the damage is lacking for fast end game clearing.

So right now I`m thinking of Kongor's Undying Rage mace as a main weapon with Elemental overload. Damage output will be a lot higher (even keeping some of the shock chance). But last changes will be added after full path notes release.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Feb 24, 2017, 1:17:10 PM
Guys, we get buffed, 20% lightning pen with Brain rattler!

Also, tree is updated up to 2.6

Ready to start next league!
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info