| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

Little update here:
- I`ve added leveling tree, how to progress
- You can find alternative 3 aura tree (blasphemy, herald of ash, and hatred) if you want more damage!
In order to have 3 auras, place Blasphemy/Conductivity and Hatred with Enlighten lvl 4, and take Charisma on the tree.
- added a little farming video
Cheers,
Herman
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Apr 25, 2017, 12:59:37 AM
Hey guys, if someone reading this thread xD

I`m looking at the belt called "the Retch"... It seems like we can get a ton of damage there...

Any thoughts?
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:

I`m looking at the belt called "the Retch"... It seems like we can get a ton of damage there...

Any thoughts?

This chaos damage conversion is really OP.

But I can not give up the resistance that my belt gives.
Last edited by jgomig on Apr 25, 2017, 12:51:05 PM
"
jgomig wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:

Any thoughts?

This chaos damage conversion is really OP.

But I can not give up the resistance that my belt gives.

Totally fine, I`ve get the belt today, even managed to match my resistances for Wise Oak xD

SO! the cool thing is - DOUBLE DIPPING CONFIRMED! Peeps, The Retch belt is something that I`ve looked for since creating this build! Basically, it`s straight boss killer.

How it works?
Wiki info:
"The modifier #% of Life Leech applies to enemies as Chaos Damage takes 200% of the actual life gained from leech and deals it as Chaos Damage to enemy that was the target of the leeching. Therefore, by default no damage is dealt if the player is at full health while leeching. This damage is not affected by damage modifiers as it is considered as reflected damage.[1]

If Vaal Pact is allocated, then this Chaos damage is dealt instantly rather than over time. The damage dealt is based on the life gained before the character is at their maximum life total."

So, once you get a savage hit, your damage is doubled when your life is not full! Crazy hah?
You may think: but Vaal pact leeching 100% heath back on hit... yes, it does heal us to max, but that`s why we are using Blood rage degen. It constantly deal damage to us, allowing to double dip all the time. Especially good to fight bosses, as we get most of savage hits from them.

My opinion here - we will kill end game with this guys!

PS: I`ve upload a few new videos with Retch belt on.
NANI
Last edited by jgomig on Apr 25, 2017, 11:00:39 PM
"
jgomig wrote:

At last! Btw, have you noticed Brain rattler in his hands?)
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
jgomig wrote:

Yep, I mentioned it with my friends, if I had saved my old Brain 5L, I could sell it more expensive now hahaha.

That's me with light. pen. ATM.
Spoiler

@Edit: Screenshot fixed.
Last edited by jgomig on Apr 27, 2017, 10:27:17 AM
Spoiler
"
jgomig wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:
"
jgomig wrote:

Yep, I mentioned it with my friends, if I had saved my old Brain 5L, I could sell it more expensive now hahaha.

That's me with light. pen. ATM.
Spoiler

Couldn`t see your screen bro...

Edit: just checked your character through Path of building. Your current max dps with lightning pen, vaal haste and flasks is 241k (this is tooltip without Onslaught)
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Apr 27, 2017, 6:27:53 AM
This build looks very interesting at first, and I give it a try, seems Ok

Minotaur - with RT Tree

Chimera - change from RT to EO.

Hydra - RT

Phoenix

I'll upload Hydra, Phoenix if I got a map. Did shaper today, not so great or could be I'm a noob. DPS is still nice for Shaper. ONLY thing I hate is Leap Slam, you can't avoid the dam TELEPORT SLAM from Shaper with Leap Slam, its feels bad for me.

IGN: tauthichme
Last edited by badaovn on Apr 30, 2017, 4:00:25 PM
"
badaovn wrote:
This build looks very interesting at first, and I give it a try, seems Ok

Minotaur - with RT Tree

Chimera - change from RT to EO.

I'll upload Hydra, Phoenix if I got a map. Did shaper today, not so great or could be I'm a noob. DPS is still nice for Shaper. ONLY thing I hate is Leap Slam, you can't avoid the dam TELEPORT SLAM from Shaper with Leap Slam, its feels bad for me.

Gratz on those!

Have you managed to kill the Shaper? I assume with 5.5k Hp his slam one shot you, is there a reason for having so low HP pool with Kaom?
I have tried Shaper on a different build, with leap slam as a movement, and for me, it`s ok to leap slam and avoid instadeath. Just need a good timing.

Btw. can you open your Character panel? curious to see your char.
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info