| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

"
gepmah wrote:
"
midas717 wrote:
Also, if I have a choice between % increased weapon elemental dmg or % increased physical dmg, which is better?

Flat phys is more valuable than %wed. I assume you are speaking concerning ring/amulet.

Speaking about a belt. So I'll look for one to make sure my res are capped, at least +100hp and some % increased phys dmg
"
midas717 wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:
"
midas717 wrote:
Also, if I have a choice between % increased weapon elemental dmg or % increased physical dmg, which is better?

Flat phys is more valuable than %wed. I assume you are speaking concerning ring/amulet.

Speaking about a belt. So I'll look for one to make sure my res are capped, at least +100hp and some % increased phys dmg

You can pick any of them, %phys or %wed, ideally rustic sash with both xD
NANI
what Jewel use ?
"
lulaup wrote:
what Jewel use ?

For the most part it should have Life, Attack speed/Damage. Resistances and stats as needed.

You can check Jewel section in "Gear"
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
lulaup wrote:
what Jewel use ?

For the most part it should have Life, Attack speed/Damage. Resistances and stats as needed.

You can check Jewel section in "Gear"

pls link the jewels you're using now
Also someone told me that using a Ranger -> Raider char will boost the dps even more as you can get even more elemental penetration and therefore more dps. (Plus faster clearing speed). Thoughts?
Last edited by midas717 on Jun 3, 2017, 10:59:39 AM
"
midas717 wrote:
Also someone told me that using a Ranger -> Raider char will boost the dps even more as you can get even more elemental penetration and therefore more dps. (Plus faster clearing speed). Thoughts?

You could make Raider, but it`ll be a different tree. As you would need to grab life/mana leech nodes, Frenzy charges etc.
NANI
I'm only level 89 but I have completed your "lvl 100" tree. Did you put the wrong link there or is it unfinished?
Also why did you get that one +10 strength node right above your ascendancy circle?
Ah nvm I found out that you can make the ascendancy circle disappear to get the nodes behind it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info