Donald Trump and US politics

"
diablofdb wrote:
wow I'm just catching the news we just had a massive shootout in Canada Québec city in a Mosque. 5 Muslims were killed and around 10 wounded.

I never saw something like that happening here it's scary.

People are already blaming Trump on Twitter, it's hilariously stupid.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
wow I'm just catching the news we just had a massive shootout in Canada Québec city in a Mosque. 5 Muslims were killed and around 10 wounded.

I never saw something like that happening here it's scary.

People are already blaming Trump on Twitter, it's hilariously stupid.

So I got into an argument on Twitter with a Muslim from Canada.

He call the us from Québec a bunch of Islamophobe and racist etc. etc.... and I saw many other similar comments against Trump... fuck this happened in our Country NOT IN THE USA, this has nothing to do with Trump.

My opinion on that is simple, they keep telling us not all Muslims are terrorists, but now that it came up from our side suddenly "All québecois are whites supremacists Nazis" Fuck that if you spread hatred you will recieve hatred. You put the hastag StopHatred next to your comment, start with your own hate.

I'm very sorry this next comment will offend many but I will be honest, I remember when my friends were in Paris and there was the attack at Charlie Hebdo this was really scary, I remember the reaction from the Muslim community, they told us they are against violence but they deserved to die since they drew their prophet. So, after that well..... right now I feel nothing for their community, no hatred, no symphaty no nothing. Just a cold heart that doesn't care.

Canada is lost anyway, they try to copy france and will get the same fate.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Islam will be good for Europe. At least its conservative. I'd take Sharia law over Liberals whos religion is totally bankrupt like their cities.

Perfect example is this so-called muslim ban which doesnt ban 90% of worlds muslims.

This law which Trump is doing was passed by the Democrats under Harry Truman...

Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952:

"Whenever the president finds that the entry of aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrant's or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

Obama used this same law at least six times between 2010 and 2014 against people in Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Crimea without even a whimper from the ACLU, ADL, John McCain, Schumer, Hillary, Mark Zuckerberg, Hollywood elites, or the establishment globalist media. Liberals hysteria is all about de-legitimizing a Conservative people first President Trump.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 30, 2017, 1:20:06 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Islam will be good for Europe. At least its conservative. I'd take Sharia law over Liberals whos religion is totally bankrupt like their cities.

lol Yea sharia law so much better... beating up gays, women , discriminating people from other religion if they don t pay the non muslim tax... WTF?

Religions never been good for europe and we already got ride of it thanks to the french revolution and the Enlightenment once. I hope another revolution come soon to get ride of it again.

Sharia law...lol thanks to it Muslims countries lost centuries of knowledge and innovation.

Let s all blow up statues and history marvels! Then we can all flee away from europe because we destroyed it and now it s a dumpster thanks to our new sharia law, yey!

This gentlemen, are the moderates who claim religion of peace but praise the sharia law. Funny shit some of them flee away from their country because of communism but now they complain about capitalism.

what s the price of Apostasy under sharia law?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 30, 2017, 1:49:02 AM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

But he is just proving more and more how much of a dictator he is. What does he really accomplish other than divide america? He goes on a trade war with Mexico over a wall that no one needs, he bans immigrants from entering the US which is most likely unconstitutional and he has Steve Bannon in a very high position and that guy is a white supremacist.

Dictator. Uh-huh. Like this guy?

https://youtu.be/I6-Rbj9oWv8

You're a blinkered idealist, Sarah. You throw around big words without knowing what it is that you do not know. I'd advise you not to beclown yourself further, but I know it makes you feel too good to express your fuzzy-headed outrage because it lends you a sense of moral superiority to those of us who have been watching the US slide into lawlessness and absurdity for decades.

By the way, don't challenge the Constitutionality of Trump's policies if you haven't studied the document. "Unconstitutional" is just another meaningless buzz-word, especially coming from someone who doesn't even live in the US.

Enjoy your immigrants. Leave us alone about our choice not to endure the same problems. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Trump replaced most government branches with his own people. Just wait and watch.

Oh, you mean he replaced Obama's people in the executive branch with his own people. Like every president in history always does? I'm shocked to learn that Obama was a dictator too.

Please stop making a fool out of yourself -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Trump replaced most government branches with his own people. Just wait and watch.

Oh, you mean he replaced Obama's people in the executive branch with his own people. Like every president in history always does? I'm shocked to learn that Obama was a dictator too.

Please stop making a fool out of yourself -_-

Beat me to it. Bravo! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
diablofdb wrote:
I'm very sorry this next comment will offend many but I will be honest, I remember when my friends were in Paris and there was the attack at Charlie Hebdo this was really scary, I remember the reaction from the Muslim community, they told us they are against violence but they deserved to die since they drew their prophet. So, after that well..... right now I feel nothing for their community, no hatred, no symphaty no nothing. Just a cold heart that doesn't care.

I started following politics again after a long break the day of Charlie Hebdo. I just had a feeling that day, for some reason, that I couldn't shake since the moment I got out of bed. 2-3 hours into my day (sometime in the early afternoon I think it was) I decided to check out some news, and specifically looked up the BBC - something I'd never watched or read on line before ever - not even when I used to follow stuff.

I too was shocked by the reaction as I saw it, as I turned to other sources. I ended up on a long youtube spiral that day leading me to Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens. While I'll stop short of your position of no sympathy, I do feel similarly to you. There are millions of people trapped in the crossfire of this mess (mostly women and children) who, if they had the choice, the power, or the knowledge of what could alternatively be their reality, they would do anything to change it. I find it hard not to sympathize with them.
Last edited by innervation on Jan 30, 2017, 3:14:17 AM
why the fuzz? trump is just doing what he said he will do. seriously, not literally. lol.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info