Donald Trump and US politics

"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Islam will be good for Europe. At least its conservative. I'd take Sharia law over Liberals whos religion is totally bankrupt like their cities.

lol Yea sharia law so much better... beating up gays, women , discriminating people from other religion if they don t pay the non muslim tax... WTF?

Religions never been good for europe and we already got ride of it thanks to the french revolution and the Enlightenment once. I hope another revolution come soon to get ride of it again.

Sharia law...lol thanks to it Muslims countries lost centuries of knowledge and innovation.

Let s all blow up statues and history marvels! Then we can all flee away from europe because we destroyed it and now it s a dumpster thanks to our new sharia law, yey!

This gentlemen, are the moderates who claim religion of peace but praise the sharia law. Funny shit some of them flee away from their country because of communism but now they complain about capitalism.

what s the price of Apostasy un
der sharia law?

Islam invented almost everything which was stolen by Europeans in colonization.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

but hey facts right?
What do you think Google and rest is hiring all the muslims for besides Cheaper labor? cuz they dumb?

While Europeans were scrounging around in caves and dying of plagues the Islamic world was center on civilization.

Dont let extremists blind you to reality and real history
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 30, 2017, 4:07:46 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Islam will be good for Europe. At least its conservative. I'd take Sharia law over Liberals whos religion is totally bankrupt like their cities.

lol Yea sharia law so much better... beating up gays, women , discriminating people from other religion if they don t pay the non muslim tax... WTF?

Religions never been good for europe and we already got ride of it thanks to the french revolution and the Enlightenment once. I hope another revolution come soon to get ride of it again.

Sharia law...lol thanks to it Muslims countries lost centuries of knowledge and innovation.

Let s all blow up statues and history marvels! Then we can all flee away from europe because we destroyed it and now it s a dumpster thanks to our new sharia law, yey!

This gentlemen, are the moderates who claim religion of peace but praise the sharia law. Funny shit some of them flee away from their country because of communism but now they complain about capitalism.

what s the price of Apostasy un
der sharia law?

but hey facts right?
What do you think Google and rest is hiring all the muslims for besides Cheaper labor? cuz they dumb?

While Europeans were scrounging around in caves and dying of plagues the Islamic world was center on civilization.

Dont let extremists blind you to reality and real history

you mean greeks,

Muslim golden age: 800 AC
Greek classical era: 500 BC

"europeans" had this knowledge 1000 years before. But yea they stole it right?

And once the mongoles killed most of the Muslims intellectuals, Islam went to shit by following the rigorists guys who started to forbbid everything.

This so called Muslims golden age been done by people who did not follow this actual Islam, who were allowed to read foreign books . They copied even the greek arts and statues.

Now they can t even draw a human face , they would get beheaded (sharia law right?).
Following your logic muslims "stole" their knowledge from the Greeks. You gonna tell me Greeks are not europeans? Gonna say Romans were not european?

this region was the center of knowledge before that of course, Egyptians/Assyrians/babylonians... However they were not Muslims, and China was way more advanced than all of them anyway.

So let s all agree, everything got "stolen" from China.

real History man, real history.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 30, 2017, 4:50:12 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Muslims were conquerors most of their existence. And they've absorbed knowledge from the empires & cultures they've destroyed & subjugated: Byzantine, Greek, Persian, Jewish, Christians... After their supposed "golden age" ended, Islam invented almost nothing and it's today in really sorry state, with very little contribution to science, art, literature.

European "colonization" didn't steal anything from muslims because it couldn't. The constant Islamic war against Europe ended only 100 years ago, with the dissolution of the Ottoman empire. By then Europe was technologically & culturally miles ahead of the Islamic world.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

Muslims were conquerors most of their existence. And they've absorbed knowledge from the empires & cultures they've destroyed & subjugated: Byzantine, Greek, Persian, Jewish, Christians... After their supposed "golden age" ended, Islam invented almost nothing and it's today in really sorry state, with very little contribution to science, art, literature.
world.

They won t acknowledge that. Better to call yourself a victim.
Not sure why they are so ashamed of their conquest, but better blame the evil europeans instead and bullshit about them stealing knowledge....

...knowledge you also took by subjugation.

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 30, 2017, 5:01:33 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
wow I'm just catching the news we just had a massive shootout in Canada Québec city in a Mosque. 5 Muslims were killed and around 10 wounded.

I never saw something like that happening here it's scary.

Quite a few years ago a nut case killed a lot of female students at the ecole polytechnique in Montreal. My French spelling is poor.
This can happen anytime anyplace. I don't like having to have the threat of Quebec separation hanging over my head for years But I've never been treated poorly by any Quebecer.
In fact, the only place I have been snubbed by a bilingual person was in the Capitol Ottawa.

This will happen more in Canada because immigrants from French speaking countries flock to Quebec because of the language. I think these social media sites have poisoned the world and I don't see us coming out of it anytime soon.

Don't despair Diablo it will all be the same in a hundred years.
"
fozziex wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
wow I'm just catching the news we just had a massive shootout in Canada Québec city in a Mosque. 5 Muslims were killed and around 10 wounded.

Quite a few years ago a nut case killed a lot of female students at the ecole polytechnique in Montreal. My French spelling is poor.
This can happen anytime anyplace. I don't like having to have the threat of Quebec separation hanging over my head for years But I've never been treated poorly by any Quebecer.
In fact, the only place I have been snubbed by a bilingual person was in the Capitol Ottawa.

This will happen more in Canada because immigrants from French speaking countries flock to Quebec because of the language. I think these social media sites have poisoned the world and I don't see us coming out of it anytime soon.

"French-language media confirms one shooter was of "Moroccan origin."

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 30, 2017, 5:18:08 AM
Inter-muslim sectarian violence, blame white people and Trump.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

That's a myth. What europeans only implemented was metal forging technologies, later replaced with own innovations. "Stole" it during crusades.

The rest of the achievments in art and science, and engineer disciplines, which finally brought the Renaissance and industrial revolution and made Europe great, were mostly a fruit of our own efforts, both the Western and Eastern EU civilizations, and was accumulated by several thousand years of sharing knowledge between the east and the west.
Not that there wasn't arab scientific influence, there was, but it came came naturally, wasn't cruicial, and definitely wasn't stolen.

When Europe began to flourish, arabs had nothing to do with their former glory centuries ago. Ottomans conquered the majority of the arab countries and effectively made them shitholes, while effectively wiping out the accumulated knowledge.

When europeans colonized, or dominated over a part of the african and arab countries, it was only to skin them off resaurces, as these got nothing else. It also happened half a millenium since "arabs were great" (were they?).

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
fozziex wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

"French-language media confirms one shooter was of "Moroccan origin."

Your point? A mosque was burned in the US on the day the ban went into effect. Wanna bet it was a white supremacist?
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Wanna bet it was a white supremacist?

Yo, Dirk, this thread needed more neoliberal cliches.

the PC multiculti neoliberals in a nutshell
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jan 30, 2017, 8:01:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info