Donald Trump and US politics

"
soneka101 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
well my opinion on that, yes women are spoiled. I've been in 4 relationships and I wasn't really happy. Being single is the best, I can go out with my friends and have fun, prepare for a trip, I have a fuckton of money to spend on things I actually like. Being single rocks!

She took your nintendo bro!!! Of course you wouldn't be happy in a relationship with this kind of woman!!

If she had the chance she would have kept the dog too, they can be heartless like that!

You're one step away from telling him that he's an immature manchild and that a real man™ commits to a woman. That's exactly the framing I described like 3 posts ago when I responded to Scrotie :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
well my opinion on that, yes women are spoiled. I've been in 4 relationships and I wasn't really happy. Being single is the best, I can go out with my friends and have fun, prepare for a trip, I have a fuckton of money to spend on things I actually like. Being single rocks!

She took your nintendo bro!!! Of course you wouldn't be happy in a relationship with this kind of woman!!

If she had the chance she would have kept the dog too, they can be heartless like that!

I'm just saying I'm happy being single, even my sex life is better since I'm single.

I wasn't disagreeing with you or anything, just recalling the the time you said that after breaking up with your girlfriend she kept the nintendo and you the dog.

I particularly am not really good with long relationships, but I do wonder how break up decisions happen. I mean, if it was me, it would be pretty hard for me to give up my stuff without a good reason.

I imagine going more or less like that:

"i'm leaving"

"Fine..."

"...I'm taking ben(dog) with me"

"No you are not, he's been with me for 7 years, I've been with you for 2, so... not happening"

"Okay! Fine! I'm taking the nintendo(just an example) with me!"

"But I bought the nintendo"

"We bought together!"

"We went together, I bought with my money"

"You are such an asshole!!!"
-----

Meh, if the girl is not selfish, it probably won't go like that. But if she works and spend her money on "making herself beautiful for you", then the odds of this conversation going this way are higher.
"
Xavderion wrote:
You're one step away from telling him that he's an immature manchild and that a real man™ commits to a woman. That's exactly the framing I described like 3 posts ago when I responded to Scrotie :D

I'm not making fun of him man. He said that that happened in another post, she took his nintendo and he kept the dog, if he didn't lie in the other post then it's a true story.

I said joking as if she is some evil bitch, but I wasn't being sarcastic.

Edit: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1826886/page/286#p14385456

Don't blame me for having good memory. It's not creepy at all.
Last edited by soneka101 on May 6, 2017, 7:16:16 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

That's what many women try to do with me and my answer to them is simple. I got a nice job and career ahead of me earning my life pretty well, many friends around me to hang out, I do two or three trip per years. I'm very happy with the current state of my life. If I need some compagny at night, I just dress well and go on a little flirt at the pub. I'm pretty happy in general

So what a woman could bring to me? Could se follow me when I'm going out or in a trip, because I'm sorry I'm not paying for her she'll need to be able to follow.

She will keep me company so I won't be alone? I'm already surrounded by friends that have been around me for over 20 years, I have probably a better relationship with these people than I would ever have with a girlfriend at this point.

So what could she bring me? Kids, I don't want kids I'm sorry. I already got enough nephews to keep me busy for the rest of my life.

And it's funny but women can't answer this when I ask them what a girl in my life would bring to me.
jfc, Soneka is clearly joking around and somehow incites full blown defense from you guys.

Can't have it both ways. Can't cast strength/confidence and melt down into total defense mode offering a litany of your reasoning that no one asked for from one offhand joking comment...about a dog and a Nintendo.

You're telling me you voluntarily ask women what they could bring you to enhance your life? Yeah, that doesn't sound bitter at all.

They probably don't answer because it's a really lame question.

Similarly, I love to storm into 8am Sunday Church service and ask the Pastor what Christianity can do for me.
"
Laurium wrote:

You're telling me you voluntarily ask women what they could bring you to enhance your life? Yeah, that doesn't sound bitter at all.

I don't ask that to women I tell that to people who keep pushing me to get into a relationship while I'm clearly already happy and not looking for. I ask that as, simply give me a good reason why I should be looking for one, what's so special about it?

I'm am very happy right now and I'm not on the defensive, I'm just explaining myself, you're the one who is pushing an aggressive stance right now and being triggered.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Young male no-life gamers having a contentious attitude towards commitment with women, and then blaming said women for having high standards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Good job derailing your own thread with the biggest load of clichéd tripe in Internet history.

Sorry, am I invading your safe space? LOL

Are you so sure I'm young? How do you know I'm even a male? I can be a 60 year old lesbian no-life gamer.
(I'm joking again btw)

About woman having high standards it's kind of our fault if we think about it(in part at least). We always end up hitting on woman daily, almost all the time, and even at woman that are in relationships sometimes. So it gives the impression that they have several options. Sometimes they have, other times it might just be horny dudes after a quick f*ck.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Young male no-life gamers having a contentious attitude towards commitment with women, and then blaming said women for having high standards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Good job derailing your own thread with the biggest load of clichéd tripe in Internet history.

Sorry, am I invading your safe space? LOL

AHAHAHA xD I'm the one laughing every time I read your comments, you're being quite the immature here. Coming on your high heels, but in the end you have the maturity of a 5 years old, using fancy words to look important but you have nothing interesting to say and no one even care an once about it because you need to write an encyclopedy to make a simple statement about something trivial. You got nothing but pure spite and saltiness in your comments.

Grow up kid, like seriously, because there a point where I don't find it funny anymore I actually find it rather sad, you're talking about cliché, you are the epitome of the manchildness.

Now as to go back to the thing I was asked, I gave my opinion and you guys had to attack me and made me explain. I was never on the defensive, I'm currently enjoying a very good Remy Martin VSOP while watching the Hockey. Me answering your quesiton is not me being on the defensive, it's just me answering to your comment. It's like you're asking for a conversation and seek for an answer from me but then get mad because I answered. It doesn't make any sense, you had a 5 year old logic there.
Last edited by diablofdb on May 6, 2017, 8:39:28 PM
I don't feel like the thread has been derailed. Trump got enabled by a certain culture so I think it's valid to discuss said culture. [Removed by Support]
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on May 6, 2017, 8:44:14 PM
Since people already miss the topic and love this guy so much I'm going to get you back on the right path.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info