Donald Trump and US politics

"
sarahaustin wrote:

Please dont vote for her and her crazy party this year. I want my fucking name change and i dont wanna wait 2 years to get it! Besides, anything better than a party that has the word christian in its name.

Don't worry, I can't vote in Germany.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Germany is doomed anyway, it's beyond any possible redemption. Just start over and save the other countries.
"
diablofdb wrote:
Germany is doomed anyway, it's beyond any possible redemption. Just start over and save the other countries.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Yup, the left liberal and SJW are in total deny but their politics are just dragging everything down in Europe, who would thought there would be a time in Europe that there would be a terrorist attack every week?
^ OOOOOOOF id never thought of that before savage af

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 5, 2017, 7:00:55 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
^ OOOOOOOF id never thought of that before savage af

^ bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok maybe some germans have a good sense of humor ;)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
How did this thread go from Donald Trump and US politics turn into a german politics thread?
Interesting stats:

"
Data from the Pew Research Center show that we crossed a historic threshold last year: “For the first time in more than 130 years, adults aged 18 to 34 were slightly more likely to be living in their parents’ home than they were to be living with a spouse or partner in their own household.” Fully one-quarter of Americans between 25 and 29 live with a parent—compared with only 18% just over a decade ago.

I think that's a solid sign that the current form of capitalism is going to hell. Some will argue that it's because millenials are lazy and too sheltered. But I think economy is the #1 reason for this. The job market is shit and the housing market is even worse. Also millenials tend to have tons of college debt. And automation/digitization will make those sweet bubbles burst.

Last edited by Xavderion on May 6, 2017, 2:31:48 PM
Note that they compared living with parents vs living with spouse or partner, ignoring those who live by themselves or with friends. Maybe millennials are just avoiding marriage and it's not just "capitalism" fault, but also the toxic feminist & ultra-liberal society?

I mean if you are a man, you must be pretty insane nowadays to get married. By marrying you give legal control over your life, to a woman, who can financially fuck you up for whatever reason or for no reason. ~50% divorce rate in the West? lul, pretty shitty RNG, to risk your livelihood over.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on May 6, 2017, 2:59:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info