[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
tubbylobo wrote:
Oh I see. Would the Juggernaut be tankier than the Slayer? Just trying to find a beefy class.

Thanks a ton for the clarifications. Great guide again!

Yes. Juggernaut is the tankiest but damage is the lowest among the variants.

"
zRhea wrote:
pob wrong or which one will I use

POB is correct. You will change the skill tree from the dropdown at the bottom left of POB (as shown):
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
tubbylobo wrote:
Oh I see. Would the Juggernaut be tankier than the Slayer? Just trying to find a beefy class.

Thanks a ton for the clarifications. Great guide again!

Yes. Juggernaut is the tankiest but damage is the lowest among the variants.

"
zRhea wrote:
pob wrong or which one will I use

POB is correct. You will change the skill tree from the dropdown at the bottom left of POB (as shown):

3.9 only
"
zRhea wrote:

3.9 only

It is the same tree. I have converted it to 3.10. Just re-import. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 15, 2020, 10:05:19 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
tubbylobo wrote:
Hey! Neat guide. I wanted to play the consecrated path version of this. In the guide you say ConsecratedPath does not use Xoph's blood. What amulet do I use instead of it then?

Also, apart from the 6L, is there anything else that I need to do differently from the guide for Consecrated Path?

Edit: I see you have the same guide for Cheiftain too. Are they tankier than duelist? What's the difference between them?

Rare elder amulet similar to this:

You can also craft Warlord influenced amulet with:

• +1 Fire Skill
  • Extra fire
  • Anger has reduced mana reserve
  • Fire penetration

Besides 6L and amulet, the rest will remain the same.

EDIT: My personal favorite is Slayer as I find him to be more tanky.

Chieftain main advantage over slayer is the cost of gearing for end game is much lower. Besides that, Chieftain can potentially deal more damage because he is unaffected by Avatar of Fire.

I've been a bit aimless the last few days as to what build to play, abd finally settled on a flicker strike duelist. But I'm starting to think that it may not be the easiest choice for this league. So I started looking at Cyclone builds, but they all look super expensive, with cyclone still being popular. I then stumbled on your build.

I remember playing a Ngamahu's Chieftain, following your build a couple years back. But I don't think that Cyclone was a channeled skill at the time.

Looking at the expense of gearing a Slayer vs Chieftain, Xophs Blood is one of the main pricy items, right?

And since you say that your favorite is Slayer, and I'm already leveling a duelist, would you suggest that I stick with it?

My current plan would then be to play with Consecrated Oath while I'm leveling and mapping, and later, once I'm rich, buy a Xophs Blood and transition into Cyclone (if Cyclone is safer and better for endgame content).

How does that sound? Anything you would change?
"
Yarik85 wrote:

I've been a bit aimless the last few days as to what build to play, abd finally settled on a flicker strike duelist. But I'm starting to think that it may not be the easiest choice for this league. So I started looking at Cyclone builds, but they all look super expensive, with cyclone still being popular. I then stumbled on your build.

I remember playing a Ngamahu's Chieftain, following your build a couple years back. But I don't think that Cyclone was a channeled skill at the time.

Looking at the expense of gearing a Slayer vs Chieftain, Xophs Blood is one of the main pricy items, right?

And since you say that your favorite is Slayer, and I'm already leveling a duelist, would you suggest that I stick with it?

My current plan would then be to play with Consecrated Oath while I'm leveling and mapping, and later, once I'm rich, buy a Xophs Blood and transition into Cyclone (if Cyclone is safer and better for endgame content).

How does that sound? Anything you would change?

I am assuming your duelist is higher than level 55. If that is the case, I would recommend you to pick up Ngamahu's Flame and switch to Cyclone.

You do not have to use Xoph's Blood now.

All you need to do is just follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree and you will do just fine. Once you have the currency, you can re-spec into Xoph's Blood skill tree.

If your level is < 55, you can level with Blade Storm till you get your hands on Ngamahu's Flame.
"
kira1414 wrote:

I am assuming your duelist is higher than level 55. If that is the case, I would recommend you to pick up Ngamahu's Flame and switch to Cyclone.

You do not have to use Xoph's Blood now.

All you need to do is just follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree and you will do just fine. Once you have the currency, you can re-spec into Xoph's Blood skill tree.

If your level is < 55, you can level with Blade Storm till you get your hands on Ngamahu's Flame.

Thank you very much for the reply.
Yeah, my duelist is only level 40, currently flickering (with some struggles) through Act 5. Will have a look at Blade Storm, see if it does any better.

By the way, with so many options for a chest piece, what would your suggestion be for a non-pro player? :)
"
Yarik85 wrote:

Thank you very much for the reply.
Yeah, my duelist is only level 40, currently flickering (with some struggles) through Act 5. Will have a look at Blade Storm, see if it does any better.

By the way, with so many options for a chest piece, what would your suggestion be for a non-pro player? :)

Cheapest option will be 6L rare chest (preferably Astral Plate) that is at least iLvl 85. This will allow you to apply a Crusader orb in the future to craft exploding mod on this chest.

Check out the recommended rare section on how to craft such a chest.
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Remember to read the FAQ. Many questions are answered in there.

"
If you are looking for Champion variant of the build, please refer to Elemental Overload section in post #2 below.

"
No obligation but if you want to show your appreciation, you can

This build was created in patch 2.5 based around Slayer's impressive 2H AOE skill set.

Complete Uber Lab By Level 75
Spoiler
"
Stats to aim for when you attempt Uber Lab for the very first time

- 4300 life
- 2500 armor

If you are experienced in Uber lab, you can certainly clear it with 3300 life.

Image shows level 78 but it is completely possible to achieve it at level 75. I did it at level 78 because I didn't realise I missed out 3 optional quests that reward Book of Skills only till much later.

Can Do Uber Lab Full Key Runs
Spoiler
"
Stats to aim for comfortable Uber Lab full key runs:

- 5500 life
- 3000 armor

Apex of Sacrifice - Regular Atziri is Cakewalk
Spoiler
This build cruise through the Apex with ease. You simply tank through all bosses without taking much damage and they (bosses) die within seconds.

T15+ Map Clears (All Guardians Down & Shaper down by @redviles)
Spoiler

T15 Abyss
Deathless run. Was really easy.

T15 Overgrown Ruin
Deathless run. No real risk. The warbands die pretty fast.

T16 Minotaur
2 deaths from stacked rocks. I would say clearing Minotaur is no issue with this build.

T16 Hydra
Deathless run. No real risk. Pretty much leech through.

T16 Phoenix
1 death due to a stupid mistake I made. Avoid his Firebomb attack. It pretty much 1 shot me. Otherwise you can tank through all his other attacks.

Do NOT use the following rings when you fight Phoenix:

Phoenix is immune to ignite but vulnerable to fire damage.

T16 Chimera
2 deaths when he does his hide attack, hiding in his mist and I was not able locate him in time. Otherwise tank through all attacks. When he cast the circular aura, just leap out of it and you will be fine. His minions is a little scary though. Especially those snakes.

Uber Atziri Down By @redviles
Not a deathless run by @redviles and he does not recommend to run Uber Atziri with this build. You can find out more from his post here:

Shaper By @redviles
Deathless run by @redviles. You can find his post here:

Gameplay Videos
Spoiler

Video by @Waeboo (Uber Lab Clear at Level 70)
Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArAg-dhVemg

Gears used for his Uber lab clear:

Videos by @Bymen (Includes Deathless Shaper Run)
Spoiler
Big shout out to @Bymen for uploading videos on his gameplay. You can find his comments on each fight below the video link.

Do note that almost all of the boss fights shown in the videos were attempted for the very first time.

Video on Domain of ESH
"
Pretty easy fight. I just played it a little too recklessly which dropped me very low at one point.

Video on Domain of Xoph
"
Easy fight for this build.

Video on Domain of Tul
"
Also pretty easy. I did not even dodge his most deadly attack properly and was still fine.

Video on Domain of Uul-Netol
"
Almost as easy as Xoph. Really not too much to worry about with this build. I probably didn't even have to refresh my flasks there.

Video on Domain of Chayula
"
This fight is pretty hard with -60% chaos resist. Even though I did manage to kill him without dying, I would not recommend doing him on HC with this build/flasks setup/chaos resistances. :)

Video on Chimera
"
Overall very easy to handle. The only time you actually lose life is when he goes into his smoke cloud phase, where it took me a little longer than necessary to find him, because I wasn't quick enough due to my lack of experience. Although it should be mentioned that I ran this as a white map, because I simply forgot to roll it. :)

Video on Hydra
"
Also very easy in my opinion. Even though I think I do a pretty good job of dodging her abilites, I think that you can even play this fight a lot more sloppy and still be fine. The map has 40% Extra Elemental Resistance mod so it takes a bit longer to kill her.

Video on Phoenix
"
I think that Phoenix and Minotaur are significantly harder for this build than the other two guardians simply because of their one shot potential. You can see that I was a little bit too slow one time and it almost killed me. As a cyclone build you do not have control over your character 100% of the time and those few milliseconds delay before you can react can actually matter. :)

Video on Atziri
"
Shouldn't come as a surprise that this is very easy. Everything just dies way too quickly.

Video on Uber Atziri
"
Uber Atziri is of course a different story. :)

The Vaals went pretty smooth and I think that you can kill them like this pretty consistently every time. The trio is actually also not a big problem. I just forgot about the mechanic of the fire guy, that you cannot attack him when he is buffed. Doh! :)

Atziri herself I actually played pretty bad. But yeah, the fact remains that you can die if you only screw up once (I even got lucky a few times when I got hit by a flameblast and survived). I have a different strategy in mind which I will try and let you know how it went. It is certainly doable deathless but other builds are far more suited for this fight. :)

Video on Shaper
"
Yeah well, what can I say. Considering the difficulty of this fight I didn't really expect to get far on my first attempt. Because of that I was pretty surprised how well it all went.

But then I got to phase 3...

Just watch for yourselves, I suck. :)

*** New *** Video on Shaper (Deathless Run)
"
Managed to get a Deathless Shaper Kill yesterday.

Without Vaal Pact ;)

Video on Compilation of Shaper Deaths
"
I did 15 more Shaper runs and here are the results:

Run 1: 1 Death
Run 2: Deathless
Run 3: 1 Death
Run 4: 1 Death
Run 5: Deathless
Run 6: Deathless
Run 7: 1 Death
Run 8: 1 Death
Run 9: Deathless
Run 10: Deathless
Run 11: 1 Death
Run 12: Deathless
Run 13: Deathless
Run 14: 2 Deaths
Run 15: Deathless

So in total I got 8 deathless runs and 8 total deaths.

So all in all i would say the build is absolutely viable for the highest end game content!
I am looking forward to playing it again next league. :)

Video by @Overmedia (Face Tanking Shaper Slam Like A Boss)
Spoiler
@Overmedia has shown how it is possible for the build to face tank Shaper's 1 shot slam attack by popping Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate flask at the right time.

"
Watch his epic Face tanking Shaper's Slam video.

And here is the POB Pastebin to his profile.

His defense stats to achieve the face tank:
Spoiler

3.9 Uber Elder Kill Using Sub Optimal SSF Gears
Spoiler
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dghwY_Lf4Kc

1 death due to bad timing on my part.

3.9 Awakening 8 Sirus Deathless Kill Using SSF Gears
Spoiler
"
https://youtu.be/vMPtjhWfC4g

POB pastebin for gears and tree used in the fight: https://pastebin.com/KX5TArmU

Required Gears
Spoiler
"

Free Molten Burst that does impressive damage with huge AOE granting high clear speed. Requires 0 link. You just want to pop support gems into this weapon to buff Molten Burst.

Recommended Gears
Spoiler

"
Setup 1: Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye (Most Damage Output)

Detail Explanation
Xoph's Blood 20% increased fire damage taken, mob slowed by 20%, health, more strength = more life. End game amulet for this build.

Watcher's Eye provides very good damage boost to the build when you run Anger aura.

Tombfist with Curse Enemies with Level 10 - 12 Elemental Weakness On Hit allows you to drop Flammability curse.

NOTE: Watcher's Eye is optional.

"
Setup 2: Impresence + Watcher's Eye

If you are not able to afford Xoph's Blood, the following amulets are great alternative:

Detail Explanation
Impresence 0% mana reservation enabling you to use another aura (i.e. Anger) and pick Without Xoph's Blood skill tree listed in Leveling Skill Trees section.

Watcher's Eye provides very good damage boost to the build when you run Anger aura.

NOTE:
- You can kill Shaper even without Xoph's Blood!
- Watcher's Eye is optional.

"

Provides very good damage boost to the build when you run Anger aura.

If you are not able to obtain the above stats, prioritize "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger".

"

Provides attack speed, movement speed, dexterity and chaos resistance.

"

Insane clear speed with Crusader's explosion mod.

Preferred additional Hunter mod:
1. Attacks have +1.#% to critical strike chance
2. You can apply an additional curse

Refer to Recommended Rares for crafting instructions.

"

Up to 50% increased Cyclone damage, 25% increased attack speed, 10% increased movement speed. You can run with 5L. Main drawback is the lack of defense stats.

Bronn's Lithe provides great damage buff to the build. Thanks to @Lunartuna for testing it out.

"

Shrouding is the perfect chest if you are running Cremation + Cast on Melee Kill setup.

E.g.:

"

20% more AOE radius, great clear speed, comes with all resist and decent life. You can run with 5L.

"

Belly's large life pool couple with Windscream's +1 curse (for Enfeeble), you can easily reach effective life pool of 8300. Great setup when you are focused on leveling.

Cons: You have to skip hexproof maps as curse do not work on the mobs.

"

Similar to Belly + Windscream, Cospri's Will with Enfeeble works great for leveling and your curses work in hexproof maps too.

Cons: Lower effective life pool as compared to Belly + Windscream combo

"

29% chance to gain endurance charge on kill (with Diamond Skin). A lazy man approach to gain endurance charges without self casting Enduring Cry.

This jewel is pure luxury.

You socket the jewel near Barbarism node as shown:

Recommended Rares
Spoiler
Gloves - Spiked Gloves with Warlord influence Preferred
"
- At least 75 life (can roll over 100 life in patch 3.0)
- 20 to 30% melee physical damage
- 20 to 30% increased projectile attack damage
- At least 10% Attack Speed
- At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped)
- Intelligence (optional. if you need it to equip gears)

Example:

Belt - Stygian (preferred), Rustic or Vanguard Belt
"
- At least 75 life
- At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist
- At least 20% Elemental Damage With Attacks
- At least 300 armor (optional but highly recommended)

Chest - Astral Plate Preferred (Crusader + Hunter influenced)
"

- Killed enemies explode, dealing 3% of their life as physical damage
- Attacks have +1.#% to critical strike chance (optional but highly recommended)
- You can apply an additional curse (optional but highly recommended)

Example:

Crafting Crusader + Hunter Chest

- You need an ilvl 85 crusader and ilvl 84 hunter chest
- Transmute + Alteration + Augmentation slam till you get preferred mod on the influenced chest
- Use Awakener's orb on 1 of the chest to move the influence onto the other chest

IMPORTANT: Chest must only have 1 affix from the influence. If you have 2 affixes that belong to the influence, Awakener's orb will randomly pick 1 of them and move it over to the target chest.

Rings - Opal or Steel Rings Preferred (Hunter + Warlord influenced highly recommended)
"
- At least 40 life (60+ preferred)
- Curse enemies with level 8 Flammbility on hit (Warlord influence)
- Curse enemies with level 8 Elemental Weakness on hit (Hunter influence)
- At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped)
- At least 20% Fire damage (optional, can be crafted using Essence of Anger)
- At least 20% Elemental Damage With Attacks (optional but highly recommended)
- Flat physical damage roll (optional but recommended)

Example:

Crafting Hunter + Warlord Double Curse Ring

- You need an ilvl 80 hunter and ilvl 80 warlord ring
- Transmute + Alteration + Augmentation slam till you get curse on hit to show up on both rings
- Use Awakener's orb on 1 of the ring to move the influence onto the other ring

IMPORTANT: Ring must only have 1 affix from the influence. If you have 2 affixes that belong to the influence, Awakener's orb will randomly pick 1 of them and move it over to the target ring.

Boots - Titan Greaves Preferred
"
- At least 75 life (can roll over 100 life in patch 3.0)
- At least 15% movement

My Gears Used In Shaper Kill
Spoiler

Flask setup 1:
"

Flask setup 2:
"

Jewels:

Cyclone Damage (Herald of Ash + Lightning Golem Only)

Molten Burst Damage (Herald of Ash + Lightning Golem Only)

Defence Stats

How do you know if you are ready to kill Shaper? The best way I found to gauge if you have enough damage is whether you can keep Zana alive during the phase which requires her to close the portal with monsters streaming out.

If you can keep Zana alive, you have enough damage to kill Shaper.

My Gears Used In Uber Atziri Kill
Spoiler
Gear and jewels are exactly the same as Shaper. Only difference is the flask setup.

Flask setup 1:
"

Ruby Flask of Warding for Uber Atziri fight (she reflects your curse).

Quicksilver Flask of Heat for anti-freeze.

Flask setup 2:
"

Divine Life flask of Heat for anti-freeze.

Quicksilver Flask of Warding for Uber Atziri fight (she reflects your curse).

How do you know if you are ready to kill Uber Atziri? If you can kill Shaper, you will be able to kill the queen without much issue.

Skill Trees: Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam
Spoiler

"

IMPORTANT: Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam DO NOT use Xoph's Blood but you will still follow Xoph's Blood skill tree.

The build does not require Vaal Pact but if you feel that the leech is lacking in patch 3.1, you can simply pick up Vaal Pact (above Vitality Void) which is 1 to 2 skill nodes away.

Resolute Technique

Skill Tree - Level 25: poeplanner.com

Skill Tree - Level 55: poeplanner.com

With Xoph's Blood
"
Skill Tree - Level 75: poeplanner.com

Skill Tree - Level 95: poeplanner.com

Running Without Xoph's Blood - Picking Avatar of Fire from Skill Tree
"
If you do not own Xoph's Blood amulet, you can consider running the following skill tree:

Skill Tree Level 64: poeplanner.com

Skill Tree Level 90: poeplanner.com

Skill Tree Level 95: poeplanner.com

You can refund the skill points later when you obtain Xoph's Blood and switch back to the regular tree.

Elemental Overload

"
You are recommended to follow Resolute Technique skill tree (above) for leveling.

To switch to Elemental Overload, you need at least 900 accuracy on rings / jewels.

Skill Tree Level 95: poeplanner.com

For ascendancy points, you can go for either:
"
More survival
Headsman + Bane of Legends + Endless Hunger + Brutal Fervour

or
"
More AOE
Headsman + Bane of Legends + Endless Hunger + Impact

Crit. Version

Skill Tree Level 100: poeplanner.com

For ascendancy points, you will go for:
"
More survival
Headsman + Bane of Legends + Endless Hunger + Brutal Fervour

or
"
More DPS
Headsman + Bane of Legends + Overwhelm + Impact

Gems Setup
Spoiler

Ngamahu's Flame (Do NOT require 6L)
Spoiler

"
Combustion reduces monster fire resistance which will make Cyclone do more damage.

4L Helm / Gloves / Boots
Spoiler

"

"

You can replace Warchief with Protector for stationary boss (e.g. Shaper) fight.

If you picked Bane of Legends, you will drop Culling Strike for Multiple Totems. Culling Strike is for players who drop Bane of Legends for Impact.

"

Recommended Gem Level For:
"
Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7
Steelskin: 20 (self cast when in combat)

"

You can swap Flammability with Enfeeble (level 13) for leveling.

Use Sand stance for mapping, Blood stance for bossing.

You can also replace Blasphemy + Flammability (Enfeeble) curse setup with Flesh and Stone and run Sand stance with it for more survivability.

4/5/6L Setup For: Cyclone
Spoiler
NOTE: Craft -2 mana on your rings and you will never run out of mana! For -8 mana rings, you can craft them by turning in Blessing of God divination card.

4R 1B 1G
Spoiler
You have higher chance to hit this color setup on Bronn when you use 3R on crafting bench.

4L
"

End Game Gem Replacement
Replace

with

5L
"

End Game Gem Replacement
Replace with

6L
"

Replace an optional gem in Leap Slam setup with

And you can use Berserk during boss fight.

How do you get 4R1B1G on your chest?
Spoiler
You will color your chest with 3R. It has the highest chance to hit the color combo.

You can also get Vorici to tier 3 in Research safehouse. Pray you get 2 or 3 white sockets at the right spots. If it fails, you have to re-attempt.

E.g.

4/5/6L Setup For: Consecrated Path
Spoiler
4L
"

You can replace Elemental Focus with Combustion for mapping.

5L
"

You can replace Concentrated with Ignite Proliferation for mapping.

6L
"

Replace with Fortify for more toughness.

4/5/6L Setup For: Tectonic Slam
Spoiler

4L
"

You can replace Elemental Focus with Combustion for mapping.

"

You can replace Concentrated with Ignite Proliferation for mapping.

6L
"

Replace with Fortify for more toughness.

Flasks Setup (IMPORTANT)
Spoiler
Recommended Flask Setup
"

Anti-freeze for life flask.

IMPORTANT: To run this setup, ensure your overcapped fire resistance is at least 50% higher than overcapped cold resistance and highest among all resistances.

E.g. Fire Resist: 159, Cold Resist: 109, Lightning Resist: 109

"

Anti-shock for life flask.
Anti-freeze for Quick Silver flask.

Budget Flask Setup (Great For Uber Lab Too)
"

Anti-curse for Granite flask.
Add Knockback for Basalt flask (to fight Argus in Uber lab).
Anti-freeze for Quick Silver flask.

For Uber Lab, you can replace Writhing Jar or Wise Oak with Anti-bleed life flask as shown below.

With the changes to Brutal Fervour in patch 3.1, the amount of life recovered per second has been reduced and thus for handling of traps in Uber lab and trials, an anti-bleed life flask is recommended.

If you run into mana issues (e.g. no mana regen maps), you can replace quick silver with mana pot:

IMPORTANT: Back before patch 3.1, Dying Sun is huge addition to the build because of single elemental reflect mob. With changes made to single elemental reflect mod in 3.1, Dying Sun is no longer critical to the build.

When Do We Use Dying Sun?
Spoiler
- Fighting Uber Atziri. She does fire damage and a ruby flask will help. An anti-burn Ruby flask will probably be better though.

- Running maps with Elemental Reflect mod (requires Sibyl + Soul of Yugul + Primeval Force)

- A 6L chest swap for Molten Strike single target setup vs end game boss fights and using Dying Sun to buff the damage.

6L Gems Molten Strike Setup on Chest:

Special Thanks
Spoiler

To @Extremo_X for highlighting Writhing Jar in Harbinger league and @_Tiem for emphasizing the replacement of Dying Sun with Writhing Jar (he could have just said "Flasks section is outdated. Dying Sun is no longer useful in 3.1.") in Abyss league.

P.S. Writhing Jar is to proc Headsman.

Alternatively, Vaal Breach is great for proc-ing Headsman too:

Abyssal Jewels (Patch 3.1)
Spoiler
Stats to look out for:
"
- 25 to 50 flat life (prefix)
- Add 7 to 12 flat physical damage to axe (prefix)
- Add 15 to 40 flat fire damage (suffix)
- Add 4 to 8 flat physical damage (suffix)
- 2% elemental resistance penetration if you have not kill recently (suffix)
- #% increased damage against abyssal monsters (suffix)

For highest damage output (all situation):
"
- 2% elemental resistance penetration if you have not kill recently (suffix)

For highest damage output (for abyss):
"
- #% increased damage against abyssal monsters (suffix)

Jewels Setup
Spoiler
Stats to look out for:

- Increased attack speed %
- Physical damage %
- Fire damage %
- Area damage %
- Increased projectile damage %
- Max life %
- Damage over time % (ignite skill tree only)
- Chance to ignite % (ignite skill tree only)
- Critical strike chance % (Acuity version only)
- Resistance (if you are missing)
- Intelligence (if you are missing)

Samples:

Acuity version only:

Pastebin Links For Path Of Building Import
Spoiler
Below, you can find Pastebin links for players who uses PathOfBuilding (offline tool, download required) to simulate the build.

https://pastebin.com/UCP8sRNG

P.S. Go to bottom dropdown of POB and [Click to Select Tree] to change skill tree.

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Endless Hunger -> Brutal Fervour -> Headsman -> Bane of Legends

NOTE: You will use Culling Strike Gem with Warchief Totem before clearing Uber Lab.

Pantheon System
Spoiler
The powers provided by the major and minor gods are situation based. You can switch them in your hideout before engaging boss of certain map.

For general mapping:
"
Soul of Lunaris (Major God) - Up to 8% physical damage reduction when there are 8 enemies around you

Soul of Ryslatha (Minor God) - Life flask gain 3 charges every 3 seconds

For Uber Lab:
"
Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage

Soul of Garukhan (Minor God) - 5% chance to evade attack and more movement speed

or

For Shaper:
"
Soul of Brine King (Major God) - 50% reduced chill effect. Also great for maps with chilling ground effect

Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 5% reduced cold damage taken if you have been hit recently

For Uber Atziri
"
Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage, 8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently

Soul of Abberath (Minor God) - 5% reduced fire damage taken while moving

For Minotaur Guardian
"
Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage

Soul of Gruthkul (Minor God) - Up to 5% physical damage reduction

or

For Phoenix Guardian
"
Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage, 8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently

Soul of Abberath (Minor God) - 5% reduced fire damage taken while moving

For Hydra Guardian
"
Soul of Brine King (Major God) - 50% reduced chill effect. Also great for maps with chilling ground effect

Soul of Garukhan (Minor God) - 5% chance to evade attack and more movement speed

For Chimera Guardian
"
Soul of Arakaali (Major God) - 5% reduction to damage over time taken and more chaos resistance

Soul of Ralakesh (Minor God) - 25% reduced physical damage over time taken while moving

or

Lab Enchantments
Spoiler
Priority listed is top (best) down (worse).

Helm
- 15% increased Cyclone Attack Speed
- 40% increased Cyclone Damage (Preferred. Attack speed can be obtained from other slots)
- Blood Rage grants additional 12% increased attack speed
- 30% Increased Flammability Curse Effect (thanks to @khoi14021993 for the highlight)
- 15% reduced Anger Mana Reservation
- 30% reduced Herald of Ash Mana Reservation

Gloves
- Attack with Commandment of Fury on Hit

Boots
- Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
- 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
- 0.6% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently
- Adds 45 to 68 Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently
- 120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently (only for Elemental Overload skill tree)

Amulet Anointment
Spoiler
Priority listed is top (best) down (worse):

• Tenacity
  • Primeval Force
  • Rampart
  • Heart of Flame
  • Magmatic Strikes
  • Splitting Strikes

Delirium Cluster Jewel
Spoiler

The following is a list of useful notables from Delirium cluster jewels:

Offensive + Defensive
"

• Enduring Focus: Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage; 25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge each second while Channelling
  • Battle-Hardened: 30% increased Evasion Rating and Armour; 35% increased Physical Damage
  • Smoking Remains: 35% increased Fire Damage; 10% chance to create a Smoke Cloud on Kill
  • Cremator: 30% increased Fire Damage, Ignited Enemies you hit are destroyed on Kill
  • Special Reserve: 20% increased Damage during any Flask Effect; Regenerate 2% of Life per second during any Flask Effect
  • Master of Fear: Enemies you Curse are Intimidated

Offensive
"

• Force Multiplier: 5% chance to deal Double Damage; 25% increased Physical Damage
  • Master of Fire: Nearby Enemies have Fire Exposure
  • Cooked Alive: 15% chance to Ignite; Enemies Ignited by you have -10% to Fire Resistance
  • Devastator: 20% increased Attack Damage; 20% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills; Enemies killed by your Attack Hits have a 15% chance to Explode, dealing a tenth of their maximum Life as Physical Damage
  • Wish for Death: You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies; Curse Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration
  • Haunting Shout: 20% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Speed; Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Intimidated (works well with Battle Cry)

Defensive
"

• Prismatic Carapace: 30% increased Armour; +1% to all maximum Elemental Resistances
  • Dragon Hunter: 30% increased Armour; +20% to Fire Resistance; 5% additional Physical Damage Reduction
  • Enduring Composure: 30% increased Armour; Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently
  • Mender's Wellspring: 25% increased Life Recovery from Flasks; Life Flasks gain 1 Charge every 3 seconds; Remove Bleeding when you use a Life Flask

Thread of Hope
Spoiler

Thread of Hope allows you to pick up skill nodes without pathing to them. Following are possible choices for the build.
"

1. Medium ring Thread of Hope near Barbarism
2. Slaughter
3. Magmatic Strikes
4. Cleaving
"

1. Medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood
2. Hatchet Master
3. Harvesters of Foe
4. Disciple of the Unyielding
5. Disciple of the Slaughter
6. Titanic Impacts (only applicable for Crit version)

Bandits
Spoiler
Kill All for 2 Passives

Magic Finding!
Spoiler
Yes. You can mix some magic finding gears into this build without taking a hit on damage:

Instead of Aurseize gloves, you can replace it with a pair of rare gloves that provide more toughness and stats with okay magic find.

Even with just 2 x Ventor rings, you will have great drops running maps. Especially in breaches.

Crafting
Spoiler
Thanks to @areukiddingme for raising the question on crafting.

You can find various crafting options below (displayed in order of importance, top being most important, bottom being least important):

Gloves: Titan Gauntlets (preferred for lab enchantment), Spiked Gloves
"
Essence of Zeal - Add attack speed
Essence of Loathing - Critical strike chance (for EO skill tree)
Essence of Spite - more intelligence (if you needed it)

Rings: Steel, Opal, Two Stone / Prismatic (for more resist), Diamond (for EO skill tree)
"
Essence of Hysteria - 10% physical as extra fire damage
Essence of Zeal - Add attack speed
Essence of Anger - #% increased fire damage
Essence of Contempt - Add # - # physical damage
Essence of Loathing - Critical strike chance (for EO skill tree)

Belt: Stygian, Vanguard, Rustic, Leather, Heavy
"
Essence of Dread - More armour
Essence of Hysteria - 5% elemental penetration on flask

Leveling to 55
Spoiler
Weapons that you can use to get to level 55:

From Level 1 to Level 12
"

At Level 12
"
You can switch Molten Strike to

From Level 18 to 38
"

From Level 38 to 55
"

At level 28, you can start using Ancestral Warchief:
"

Remember to socket Cyclone gem into alternate weapon and level it at the same time when you reach level 28.

Jewelries you can use to manage your mana:

Skills you can use to manage your mana:

A quick question if I may.

What would be the best Large Jewel socket to grab if I want to test out large jewels that I find?

The one with % armor nodes before it? or the % Evasion nodes? Or the % ailments and phys dmg?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw in your Chieftain thread that you recommend the Jewel slot next to Lava Lash, so that would mean the ailments and phys damage one.

Thanks for the reply :)
Last edited by Yarik85 on Mar 20, 2020, 9:05:25 PM
Hello, I am using this build as a delirium starter, I saw the recommended cluster jewels but I do not know where to place them and what passive points of the guide tree could I get to use in the cluster jewel. You could put me a passive tree without the passives that I could take out to use in the cluster, without losing much survival or damage.
I am using the skill tree with resolute tecnic and without xoph's blood because I still can't get it.
Thanks a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info