[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
There is my max dps with this build, Cheers 180k

Spoiler

And my gear :
Spoiler

what.. the... hell..
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
What about using "The retch" belt ? Works well with slayer
Btw, what gems should i use in the axe if i go through tank version of the skill tree?
"
Nevralgeek wrote:
What about using "The retch" belt ? Works well with slayer

The Retch will probably work but I am not sure if 200% leech applies to enemy as chaos will work. For that, someone has to test it out.

"
Btw, what gems should i use in the axe if i go through tank version of the skill tree?

You can refer to the Gems section for various gem setup. There are 3 setup shown in there and personally, I would pick gem setup shown under More Ignite (15% chance to ignite) Damage Over Time Version .
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 19, 2017, 1:05:28 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:

You can refer to the Gems section for various gem setup. There are 3 setup shown in there and personally, I would pick gem setup shown under More Ignite (15% chance to ignite) Damage Over Time Version .

K, tnhx
Last edited by R1PLI on Mar 19, 2017, 1:53:27 PM
Am I doing something wrong cause this build feels incredibly slow. I have a devotos and 30% boots but the moment i start cyclone it feels like slow motion. I've seen videos where cyclone is even faster than normal move speed but with this build I feel like a snail. :( Any tips?
Last edited by ZontableZz on Mar 19, 2017, 2:43:35 PM
Was reading some contradicting info about jewel mods. Can some1 share the best to worst jewel mods for damage? Obviously 7% life is key. Is AS the most valuable mod?
IGN PoopyPotter
Last edited by Phloozy on Mar 19, 2017, 7:14:30 PM
"
ZontableZz wrote:
Am I doing something wrong cause this build feels incredibly slow. I have a devotos and 30% boots but the moment i start cyclone it feels like slow motion. I've seen videos where cyclone is even faster than normal move speed but with this build I feel like a snail. :( Any tips?

Some classes have great movement speed (e.g. Raider) and you will find them moving at faster pace even when they are cycloning.

You can get more movement nodes from the tree but it is not worth it in my opinion.

Other options to get more movement speed will be:

- 5% movement on belt
- Chest with movement speed (e.g. Cospri's Will)
- Quick Silver flask

"
Phloozy wrote:
Was reading some contradicting info about jewel mods. Can some1 share the best to worst jewel mods for damage? Obviously 7% life is key. Is AS the most valuable mod?

IAS is the most valuable mod so you can proc more molten balls. The next valuable will be physical damage % follow by projectile %.
Suggestion: Add Flammability curse effect to list of good enchantment. Biggest dmg boost imo.

"
khoi14021993 wrote:
Suggestion: Add Flammability curse effect to list of good enchantment. Biggest dmg boost imo.

Oh yes. I will include that into Lab Enchantments. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info