[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I really don't know how you're doing uber lab with this build. I saw ppl saying that did it in lvl 75... currently i'm lvl 82 / 2400 armour / +- 5300life / 50k dps (w/conc) / my resist are all cap and always argus or izaro = 1 shot me... when they dont one shot me, my leech are not fast enough before they hit me again.

i'm using a tabula rasa, because i don't have enough currency to buy Carcass Jack (not even a 5L).

Well, is that my problem? does a Carcass Jack make such a difference?

this is my gear

Spoiler

"
ZontableZz wrote:
Am I doing something wrong cause this build feels incredibly slow. I have a devotos and 30% boots but the moment i start cyclone it feels like slow motion. I've seen videos where cyclone is even faster than normal move speed but with this build I feel like a snail. :( Any tips?

If your dps is high enough you can just tap cyclone and not hold it and remember that you can cancel cyclone by clicking move e.g. mine is on left click so i tap cyclone or hold it depending on enemies and if they are dead or almost dead i cancel cyclone by moving and then leap slam to next pack. This is fast especially with onslaught on
"
TiagoRox wrote:
I really don't know how you're doing uber lab with this build. I saw ppl saying that did it in lvl 75... currently i'm lvl 82 / 2400 armour / +- 5300life / 50k dps (w/conc) / my resist are all cap and always argus or izaro = 1 shot me... when they dont one shot me, my leech are not fast enough before they hit me again.

i'm using a tabula rasa, because i don't have enough currency to buy Carcass Jack (not even a 5L).

this is my gear

Spoiler

Heres my gear. Been running Uber Labs without much issue for a while now getting 4 keys. I rarely try to avoid stuff, maybe try to get more life so you can stand getting 1 shoot?

Spoiler

While my gear is here, any input on what to upgrade next?
IGN PoopyPotter
"
TiagoRox wrote:

this is my gear

Spoiler

Tabula as chest is still capable of doing Uber lab. The main issues with your setup is your flasks. Check out the flask section in the guide. You will definitely need granite + basalt flasks + Enduring Cry to handle Uber lab.

And always cyclone in a circle around Argus and Izaro. This way you can avoid most of their attacks.

"
Phloozy wrote:

Heres my gear. Been running Uber Labs without much issue for a while now getting 4 keys. I rarely try to avoid stuff, maybe try to get more life so you can stand getting 1 shoot?

Spoiler

While my gear is here, any input on what to upgrade next?

Pretty much that 6L and better rolls on various pieces. You can also get Wise Oak flask. That flask is huge damage buff. Just ensure your fire resistance is the highest.
"
kira1414 wrote:

Tabula as chest is still capable of doing Uber lab. The main issues with your setup is your flasks. Check out the flask section in the guide. You will definitely need granite + basalt flasks + Enduring Cry to handle Uber lab.

And always cyclone in a circle around Argus and Izaro. This way you can avoid most of their attacks.

I could use a Belly of the Beast 5L, but my dps would be very low, i tested it and without Physical to Lightning it would be only 36k (with Conc).

Do you think it would be worth changing tabula for a Belly 5L?
"
TiagoRox wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

I could use a Belly of the Beast 5L, but my dps would be very low, i tested it and without Physical to Lightning it would be only 36k (with Conc).

Do you think it would be worth changing tabula for a Belly 5L?

Your DPS is not coming from Cyclone but from the molten burst. Test a Breach for example, you will notice the insane clear speed.

If you don't have a Xoph's Heart, I would recommand to save for one.

I'm working on a more tanky build with 8 enduring charges and less DPS atm, this build still deliver good DPS.
May I ask you how you're dealing with the lack of INT stat?

I'm having serious issues with that status, and the three doesn't have any notorious INT passive.

"
961712 wrote:
May I ask you how you're dealing with the lack of INT stat?

I'm having serious issues with that status, and the three doesn't have any notorious INT passive.

Run to Templar side first, and get 50+ from rings.

This build is perfectly fine doing atziri/xoph with 5l tab without xoph blood with barely capped res. So getting your own xoph blood is just the matter of luck and breachstones.

Could it be better to use lightning golem rather than flame? apparently a lvl10 lightning golem gives better tooltip than lvl18 flame golem.
and if going against curse immunes plug in haste or something.
Last edited by Enrovy on Mar 20, 2017, 5:28:54 PM
I dont have much trouble with uber izaro but I do with argus. Without spamming potions like crazy my life leech is not enough for his hard hits. Currently I have 35k dps in ho, 80k buffed with potions, onslaught etc but sometimes I cant get that buffed vs argus/izaro.
Should I swap my blasphemy+flammability for hatred for the bosses and self cast flammability?

here is link to my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nikaz/characters

When fighting izaro/argus I change added fire to fortify but even then with fortify and 70% dmg reduction on potions argus can kill me with currently 5k hp.

What can I do differently? should I buy belly of the beast so I can get like 5.5k hp?
Last edited by Nikaz on Mar 20, 2017, 12:13:33 PM
wonder if i should go for the ignite ring set up or grab some steel rings.

what do you think kira?

i dont think i can make up the res and life that i lose from having rare rings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info