[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Ene wrote:
Hi can someone experienced look at my gear and tell me what to improve?

Right now i trying to 5l Carcass Jack but it is impossible (saving orbs for Vorici).
It would be hard for me to replace that +INT ring with +INT and Life.
Xpoh's amulet is too expensive for me.

Spoiler

Jewels:
1) 14% Increased Physical Damage, 12% Increased Physical Damage With Two Handed Melee Weapons, +13 INT, 12% Increased Accuracy Rating
2) 14% Increased Physical Damage, 16% Increased Fire Damage, 4% Increased Attack Speed, Totems Gain +6% All Ele Res
3) 14% Increased Physical Damage, 4% Increased Attack Speed, 7% Increased Attack Speed With Axes

Stats: http://i.imgur.com/i3UqH6n.jpg

You can consider switching the amulet to Daresso's Salute or Carnage Heart amulet. Pick Daresso if you need to get your resist cap. Otherwise, pick Carnage heart.

You can also get Wise Oak's flask for more fire penetration.

Your belt is very nice. Use master craft and get weapon elemental damage on it.

Stats you want to aim for:

- at least 4500 life (6000+ is ideal)
- 3000 armour

"
palyho wrote:
nice build, pretty much melting everything in my path, did some t15's they seemed a walk in the park tho, but atm farming Shaped Strands.

this is my current gear ,need to improve gems next and 6l my chest. sitting at 73% item rarity find aswell. my cyclone dps is 42k in HO. thanks for the build.

Nice gears you have there. Making me wanna quit SSF but no, I must endure the temptation...
There is my max dps with this build, Cheers 180k

Spoiler

And my gear :
Spoiler

Last edited by planellsisback on Mar 18, 2017, 11:34:07 AM
hey kira how fast can you do uber lab?

im doing it in around 10 minutes atm.

i have noticed that 2h mace izaro hits like a goddamn truck. hits for almost 5k with taste of hate popped.
Hi there.
I started to play this build yesterday, now im about 28 and im gonna use cyclone soon.
Can anybody tell what gems to use with cyclone at the beggining? For example: 2L, 3L, 4L and 5L.
And one more thing. I can see everybody puts just support gems to ngamahu and those are not even linked - why? Are those just to support molten burst or is it anything else?
Can someone help me i keep dying i have all my resis max except chaos
"
czaro9 wrote:
Hi there.
I started to play this build yesterday, now im about 28 and im gonna use cyclone soon.
Can anybody tell what gems to use with cyclone at the beggining? For example: 2L, 3L, 4L and 5L.
And one more thing. I can see everybody puts just support gems to ngamahu and those are not even linked - why? Are those just to support molten burst or is it anything else?

in ngamahu's the supports only used on molten burst.

use cyclone at 4l with: blood magic, fortify, life gain on hit.
"
There is my max dps with this build, Cheers 180k

Spoiler

And my gear :
Spoiler

That is some very nice dps. May I know what buffs were active?

"
hey kira how fast can you do uber lab?

im doing it in around 10 minutes atm.

i have noticed that 2h mace izaro hits like a goddamn truck. hits for almost 5k with taste of hate popped.

Pretty much between 10 to 15 mins, depending on map layout. I don't let Izaro hit me with his slam. 2H Izaro is the easiest to handle because he moves so slow. His moves are very predictable.

"
czaro9 wrote:
Hi there.

What @Enrovy said. You can also use Earthquake setup to level and have Cyclone gem somewhere else to have it levelled at the same time.

You can look at Carcass Jack 5L setup without Xoph's Blood for gem references. Replace Cyclone with Earthquake.

"
pandlings wrote:
Can someone help me i keep dying i have all my resis max except chaos

You need to get 6 sockets on your Ngamahu. Also, able to describe what happened when you die? Are you dying to elemental reflect mob?

I see that you are currently level 69, you can start to branch into Primeval Force cluster and complete it in the next few levels. It will help greatly in damage and survival.

You can replace Rumi's flask with Lion's Roar and replace Atziri's Promise with a Ruby flask (for handling elemental reflect).

i follow you build,what need craft my ring?
thank you
What stat should i aim for when i'm buying Ngamahu, phys dmg?
"
thantaimetmoi wrote:

i follow you build,what need craft my ring?
thank you

Very nice ring! I don't think it has suffix for another resistance but you can certainly roll fire damage on it.

"
What stat should i aim for when i'm buying Ngamahu, phys dmg?

You will want to aim for an axe with over 400 pDPS and at least 10% IAS. 12% IAS will be best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info