[3.8] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam (All Content)

Hello guys!

great build @kira141, I've enjoyed it very much.


T15 maps are getting wiped with this build. Although I'd like to push a bit of end-game with it (shaper/U-Atziri), and I had a lil problem with guardian, specially Phoenix and Minotaur (slow on the grounds rekt me on Mino twice already :p)


I'm sure that my rings are pretty bad, but atm i'm thinking whether I should buy Atziri gauntlets and go for EO version or stick with tank version. I'm aiming at least for shaper, as U-Atziri might be too clunky for that build.


Any ideas what should I change asap, or should I go for EO?

Atm im at 6.7k hp, 66k cyclone dmg with auras and golem in ho.



I've about 30exlt budget right now~.



Thanks in advance!

PS. And yea I know I don't have enchant of head, but I did U-Izaro like 50 times already, and still no luck :G
Last edited by Thargz89 on Mar 16, 2017, 2:43:13 PM
Trying to color my 5 link Carcass Jack right now....is making me go insane. Anyone have any advice?
Nice build dude, the xoph blood amulet its mandatory for doing Uber Izaro at 75? or maybe can use another amulet while i get xoph blood?
"
Kaozukex wrote:
Nice build dude, the xoph blood amulet its mandatory for doing Uber Izaro at 75? or maybe can use another amulet while i get xoph blood?

Xoph's is not needed for uber. Go with Daresso's ammy or Carnage Heart
80lvl still dident tryed uber hope can soon my gear

5,5k hp and 11k cyclone need 5l



anything should i change?
how about rampart and iron reflexes?
"
Thargz89 wrote:
Hello guys!

great build @kira141, I've enjoyed it very much.


T15 maps are getting wiped with this build. Although I'd like to push a bit of end-game with it (shaper/U-Atziri), and I had a lil problem with guardian, specially Phoenix and Minotaur (slow on the grounds rekt me on Mino twice already :p)


I'm sure that my rings are pretty bad, but atm i'm thinking whether I should buy Atziri gauntlets and go for EO version or stick with tank version. I'm aiming at least for shaper, as U-Atziri might be too clunky for that build.


Any ideas what should I change asap, or should I go for EO?

Atm im at 6.7k hp, 66k cyclone dmg with auras and golem in ho.



I've about 30exlt budget right now~.



Thanks in advance!

PS. And yea I know I don't have enchant of head, but I did U-Izaro like 50 times already, and still no luck :G

Personally I find Minotaur to be a pain too. You must avoid the lightning beams as they will slow you down to a crawl and that is when you will likely die to his attacks.

For Phoenix, the only attack that can kill you is his flame blast. It will 1 shot you. Just look out for this attack. He will cast it right after he charge at you with his swords. Purity of Fire will help too in this fight.

EO version will do more damage for certain and I would say that is the end game version of the build.

You can also look into Wise Oak flask.

It provides an additional 20% fire penetration (if your fire resistance is the highest).

For helm enchantment, you could get one from poe.trade. ;)

______________________________________________________________________________

"
Hellsmith wrote:
Trying to color my 5 link Carcass Jack right now....is making me go insane. Anyone have any advice?

I used Vorici's bench, 2 red sockets master crafting. That is the easiest way to get it for me.

______________________________________________________________________________

"
Kaozukex wrote:
Nice build dude, the xoph blood amulet its mandatory for doing Uber Izaro at 75? or maybe can use another amulet while i get xoph blood?

As said by @Regards, Xoph's Blood is not needed for Uber Izaro. You can check out Carcass gem setup for running the build without Xoph's Blood. Also, Xoph's Blood price is coming down in a steady pace, the lowest I saw was at 3.8 3.3 exalted. Soon it will drop down to very affordable region.

______________________________________________________________________________

"
80lvl still dident tryed uber hope can soon my gear

5,5k hp and 11k cyclone need 5l



anything should i change?

Very nice rings you have there. You can roll physical damage on Sol Grip for more damage. Aim for 3000 armour and you should be fine. Also, check out the flask section in the guide.

______________________________________________________________________________

"
Enrovy wrote:
how about rampart and iron reflexes?

I don't feel there is a need for Iron Reflexes but Rampart will be better choice if you aim for more armour.

______________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Apparently price of Xoph's Blood has dropped to 3.3 exalted.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 16, 2017, 10:58:49 PM
Hello Guys

I'm looking for a Uber Lab Cheap low level build, I found it? :D

Is this build running Uber Lab great with 5L Carcass Jack & without Xoph's Blood amulet?
I only want a Easy Uber Lab Farmer, not something which you have to dodge your sell anything... is this build did for it? :D Or maybe you know an other Uber Lab build as cheap and better? :p
i was wondering if you could look at my build and see where i should improve immediately. ive enjoyed playing this build and besides a couple rare one shots it handles things pretty well.
Last edited by ABADDONTHEWICKED on Mar 17, 2017, 9:28:20 AM
"
Karniagod wrote:
Hello Guys

I'm looking for a Uber Lab Cheap low level build, I found it? :D

Is this build running Uber Lab great with 5L Carcass Jack & without Xoph's Blood amulet?
I only want a Easy Uber Lab Farmer, not something which you have to dodge your sell anything... is this build did for it? :D Or maybe you know an other Uber Lab build as cheap and better? :p


I gave a detailed answer to this question a page ago. Read through and you should get all your questions answered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info