[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

400ish fuse later...

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Old 6-L dps 47,487

Bronn's 6-L while using cyclone 57,840

10,353 dps more

21% more dps whew!

Edit: 4289 armour(26%) and 4576 evasion(28%)

6834hp (edit: 6670hp now, lost some life switching belt out to get res capped again)

Edit edit: maybe i should go over to phase acrobatics with this much evasion? please advise kira!

Edit the 3rd: iron reflexes brings my armour to 10771(47%)

omgcat.gif
Last edited by Lunartuna on Mar 31, 2017, 2:02:02 PM
Yup Bronn's is the one i'm using from now on.

Funny the increased cast speed is even nice for re-summoning golem hah!
I just started out this build and I gotta ask, how do you guys sustain the mana cost of cyclone without bloodmagic+lifeleach setup? D:
Gaming Stream: http://twitch.tv/Sonhooo
Dota 2, UMvC3,PoE, Tera Online and betakey giveaways! :3
"
sonholion wrote:
I just started out this build and I gotta ask, how do you guys sustain the mana cost of cyclone without bloodmagic+lifeleach setup? D:

Don't mean to be rude but this has been asked and answered a billion times before. :)

Elreon Rings
Mana/Life Leech from tree
Revelry from tree
Blasphemy -> Warlord's Mark
Last edited by Bymen on Mar 31, 2017, 3:09:09 PM
"
Bymen wrote:
"
sonholion wrote:

Don't mean to be rude but this has been asked and answered a billion times before. :)

Elreon Rings
Revelry from tree

Okey cheers, maybe it should added to the guide in a FAQ section i guess :3
Gaming Stream: http://twitch.tv/Sonhooo
Dota 2, UMvC3,PoE, Tera Online and betakey giveaways! :3
"
sonholion wrote:

Mana only starts to become a problem when you get it to 6L. Never had any mana problems at 4L, 5L is manageable. On the tree you will be pathing toward the Vitality Void node next to it there is a mana leech and Spirit Void nodes, I would suggest that once you get 5-6L you invest in that node or nodes. At the end of your build you can decide between keeping them or refunding them or skipping Vitality Void all together as by then youll be pretty strong(like wise youll be pretty good on mana probably).

Dont forget you should have 1 good mana pot while you level if needed for further sustain.
"
kira1414 wrote:

Gloves: Titan Gauntlets (preferred for lab enchantment), Spiked Gloves
"
Essence of Loathing - Critical strike chance (for EO skill tree)
Essence of Zeal - Add attack speed
Essence of Spite - more intelligence (if you needed it)

Rings: Steel, Opal, Two Stone / Prismatic (for more resist), Diamond (for EO skill tree)
"
Essence of Anger - #% increased fire damage
Essence of Contempt - Add # - # physical damage
Essence of Zeal - Add attack speed
Essence of Hysteria - 10% physical as extra fire damage
Essence of Loathing - Critical strike chance (for EO skill tree)

Belt: Vanguard, Rustic, Leather, Heavy
"
Essence of Dread - More armour
Essence of Hysteria - 5% elemental penetration on flask

I will be including the above into the guide. Thanks for asking!

Kira when you do this and other lists of buffs, can you list them ina list priority from greater to least of which will do more damage for the build.

This helps when debating with rings/belt/jewels/boots/hands. Like Ive seen some nice rings with 10-20% more fire damage while others have like 7% attack speed and ofcourse the really nice 30-40 weapon elemental damage(which I assume is the best) and then the 13-25 fire attack damage. Anyhow if possible this would help a bit.
got some nice opal ring and its boosted my dps around 4-5k up. Also i did some changes to my armour, before it was RRRRGB, now its RRRRGG so i switched increased/conc effect for faster attacks and with 3 frenzy charges aps now is 6.29, seems good tho.

Also got Xoph's blood. My damage from Molter burst inscreased from 9000 to 12500, wow, this is crazy.
Last edited by areukiddingme on Mar 31, 2017, 11:02:14 PM
"
Lunartuna wrote:
Old 6-L dps 47,487

Bronn's 6-L while using cyclone 57,840

10,353 dps more

21% more dps whew!

Edit: 4289 armour(26%) and 4576 evasion(28%)

6834hp (edit: 6670hp now, lost some life switching belt out to get res capped again)

Edit edit: maybe i should go over to phase acrobatics with this much evasion? please advise kira!

Edit the 3rd: iron reflexes brings my armour to 10771(47%)

omgcat.gif

Thank you for the update. I will include Bronn's Lithe as the recommended chest piece. :)

As to Phase Acrobatics, you can certainly test it out since Phase Acrobatics cluster is within reach. But do you really need the dodge? ;)

"
sonholion wrote:
"
Bymen wrote:
"
sonholion wrote:

Elreon Rings
Revelry from tree

Okey cheers, maybe it should added to the guide in a FAQ section i guess :3

Good point. I will include a levelling section into the guide. :)

"
Hitoseijuro wrote:

Kira when you do this and other lists of buffs, can you list them ina list priority from greater to least of which will do more damage for the build.

This helps when debating with rings/belt/jewels/boots/hands. Like Ive seen some nice rings with 10-20% more fire damage while others have like 7% attack speed and ofcourse the really nice 30-40 weapon elemental damage(which I assume is the best) and then the 13-25 fire attack damage. Anyhow if possible this would help a bit.

Good point too. I will re-order the list in terms of importance. And yes, weapon elemental damage provides very good damage to the build.

"
areukiddingme wrote:
got some nice opal ring and its boosted my dps around 4-5k up. Also i did some changes to my armour, before it was RRRRGB, now its RRRRGG so i switched increased/conc effect for faster attacks and with 3 frenzy charges aps now is 6.29, seems good tho.

Also got Xoph's blood. My damage from Molter burst inscreased from 9000 to 12500, wow, this is crazy.

Yep. Xoph's Blood provide 30% more damage to the build. Which is huge damage gain from 1 single item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info