[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

By the way, what items can u advice to use essences on and which ones?
"
CaptainDune wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I follow the same ritual for the most part. I don't run any elemental reflect or no leech maps at all, I'll just reroll them. I honestly don't know what kills me when it happens, it's usually a one shot or close enough to one that I can't tell the difference.

It's funny you mentioned the breach's, I tried one not long ago and cleared to the boss just fine, it was cake. But then failed the map due to dying to the boss so much. Literally couldn't stay alive, everything was flattening me and once again not sure why when the leech usually keeps me alive.

I suspect it is elemental reflect that one shot you. You can run into single elemental reflect mob in a map (especially in breaches) even when the map does not have elemental reflect rolled. You can identify them by the swirling aura that has 3 rotating orbs (white, blue, red representing each element). You will need to pop Ruby flask in order to survive through the reflect.

In the breach, always ensure your flasks are activated throughout the fight. You won't know when a reflect will pop up.

"
Coamenel wrote:
HI, can u please help me improve my dps? i have 20k on cyclone tooltip but i see ppl with 100k+, and i cant find better gear.. even on poe.trade, maybe im not searching right.. help me pls

srry for my english...

Spoiler

My observations:

- You need 6L on your chest piece
- Roll the armour on your gloves to attack speed. Very nice gloves you have there
- Boots and belt need armour
- Replace Forbidden Taste with Lion's Roar
- Replace Atziri's Promise with Taste of Hate
- Replace Sulphur flask with Wise Oak or Dying Sun

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
I have to thank u for youre guide. This build rly makes a lot fun. i can easily kill everything.I only spend like 17 exalts thats rly nit that much. A rly nice build :)

Glad you are enjoying it. :)
"
areukiddingme wrote:
By the way, what items can u advice to use essences on and which ones?

Very good question!

Gloves: Titan Gauntlets (preferred for lab enchantment), Spiked Gloves
"
Essence of Loathing - Critical strike chance (for EO skill tree)
Essence of Zeal - Add attack speed
Essence of Spite - more intelligence (if you needed it)

Rings: Steel, Opal, Two Stone / Prismatic (for more resist), Diamond (for EO skill tree)
"
Essence of Anger - #% increased fire damage
Essence of Contempt - Add # - # physical damage
Essence of Zeal - Add attack speed
Essence of Hysteria - 10% physical as extra fire damage
Essence of Loathing - Critical strike chance (for EO skill tree)

Belt: Vanguard, Rustic, Leather, Heavy
"
Essence of Dread - More armour
Essence of Hysteria - 5% elemental penetration on flask

I will be including the above into the guide. Thanks for asking!
Sorry to bother you again...

Regarding gems setup im running this temporary cuz I wasted the rest of my currency to put carcass RRRGB (arround 800chromas), so I still need to swap boots and gloves.

So right now im using this simple setup, because i dont like golems manual cast.
(i also will dodge IC/FA/CWDT)

So my questions are:

Lightning vs Fire Golem?
Enduring Cry = Do you manual cast it? Because at wiki I cant find anything saying I can proc with Heralds.

If Fire Golem > Lightning and the only way to get Enduring Cry is manual cast, what do you thing something like:

CWDT (18) + Molten Shell (19) + Enduring Cry + Fire Golem
Leap Slam + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy + Curse (Flammability/Enfeeble)

Open to sugestion.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Riddim

First of all, thanks for the excellent guide. I'm pretty new to this game and this one was easy to read and understand. Fun build as well :)

Now to my question:
I'm currently running with a 5L Carcass Jack, is it a big improvement with 6L?

I recently got Fated Connections prophecy and I'm wondering if it's worth using on the Carcass chest.

Thanks!
"
riddim wrote:
Sorry to bother you again...

Regarding gems setup im running this temporary cuz I wasted the rest of my currency to put carcass RRRGB (arround 800chromas), so I still need to swap boots and gloves.

So right now im using this simple setup, because i dont like golems manual cast.
(i also will dodge IC/FA/CWDT)

So my questions are:

Lightning vs Fire Golem?
Enduring Cry = Do you manual cast it? Because at wiki I cant find anything saying I can proc with Heralds.

If Fire Golem > Lightning and the only way to get Enduring Cry is manual cast, what do you thing something like:

CWDT (18) + Molten Shell (19) + Enduring Cry + Fire Golem
Leap Slam + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy + Curse (Flammability/Enfeeble)

Open to sugestion.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Riddim

I would go for Lightning Golem because more attack speed.

For enduring cry, yes, I manual cast it all the time before engaging a fight. Got used to it. :)

"
Jirawa wrote:
First of all, thanks for the excellent guide. I'm pretty new to this game and this one was easy to read and understand. Fun build as well :)

Now to my question:

I recently got Fated Connections prophecy and I'm wondering if it's worth using on the Carcass chest.

Thanks!

Wow grats on Fated Connections prophecy. Yes. 6L does provide huge improvement to damage.

Do this. Trade your Fated Connections away for 8 to 10 exalted. Buy a 6L Carcass for 4 exalted. This way you will have 4 to 6 exalted to spare. :)
"
Jirawa wrote:

Now to my question:

Thanks!

Mate! Please do not use Fated Connections on Carcass!

Ofcourse 6L its better than 5L, but i guess its a kind of overkill! If I got that prophecy, I just sell it, and buy perfect gear for your build of invest into other build.

Thats my opinion.

If you realy want 6L Carcass, you should buy one without links and with perfect roles and then use it.

Thanks for the replies and advices, sounds smarter to sell the prophecy.

Thanks for the input :)

/Jirawa
I'm not sure if this was asked before but is it viable to get the Iron grip keystone? Also does how does blood rage affect leech or it doesn't? Also are there any tips to running Phoenix? I can't seem to clear Phoenix with the tank version of the tree.
"
Richardinabox wrote:
I'm not sure if this was asked before but is it viable to get the Iron grip keystone? Also does how does blood rage affect leech or it doesn't? Also are there any tips to running Phoenix? I can't seem to clear Phoenix with the tank version of the tree.

Yes. Iron Grip provide lots of damage to Molten Burst. Blood Rage leech only works if you do not use Xoph's Blood. If you are using Xoph's Blood, you will only benefit from the attack speed and frenzy charges.

Phoenix fight, ensure you have a ruby flask. You can also use Purity of Fire to further improve your max fire resist. You should be able to tank most of his attack except his Flame Blast. You just need to get away from him when he is going to cast that skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info