[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
NjNoLoVe_ wrote:
can u update clip for Sirus and Uber Elder :D

Here is the video of Uber Elder fight using sub-optimal SSF gears in 3.9:

https://youtu.be/dghwY_Lf4Kc

1 death due to bad timing on my part.

Sirus fight will come later.

Personally, I find Uber Elder to be a much harder fight than Sirus.

Could get more damage but due to gear limitation, I wasn't able to use these 2 rings (unable to cap resistance if I use them):

EDIT:
Sirus Awakening 8 kill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQZr3criJY

2 deaths as a result of the failure to detect flares of "Rain of Stars" on the ground.
Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 21, 2020, 11:13:44 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for the build guide. I am not generally used to using a guide but I rarely play melee and found a near perfect axe as my interest in the league was waning and decided to roll a character to use it to reignite my interest in the league. It's been fun so far.

I did notice this question was not asked in the FAQ. Is Crown of the Inward Eye a terrible choice on this build? The reason I ask is that the top annoint suggested grants life and transfiguration of body which is kind of expensive with the gold oils. Where the helm grants that and a nice chunk of life.

I'm just approaching 90 and have a long way to go with my gems and such, still waiting for the first lvl 20s to hit before re-leveling them.

I have deviated a bit from the guide, mostly due to laziness and utilizing the junk I've saved up in my stash. I can't wait for the league to end as I am sure to have better gear at my disposal in standard.

Here is my setup so far at lvl 87, keep in mind I've done little to no trading for the gear.

6.4k hp, 4k armour/8.9k with flasks up.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
viciousnugget wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the build guide. I am not generally used to using a guide but I rarely play melee and found a near perfect axe as my interest in the league was waning and decided to roll a character to use it to reignite my interest in the league. It's been fun so far.

I did notice this question was not asked in the FAQ. Is Crown of the Inward Eye a terrible choice on this build? The reason I ask is that the top annoint suggested grants life and transfiguration of body which is kind of expensive with the gold oils. Where the helm grants that and a nice chunk of life.

I'm just approaching 90 and have a long way to go with my gems and such, still waiting for the first lvl 20s to hit before re-leveling them.

I have deviated a bit from the guide, mostly due to laziness and utilizing the junk I've saved up in my stash. I can't wait for the league to end as I am sure to have better gear at my disposal in standard.

Here is my setup so far at lvl 87, keep in mind I've done little to no trading for the gear.

6.4k hp, 4k armour/8.9k with flasks up.
Spoiler

The only 2 mandate pieces for the build are Ngamahu's Flame and Xoph's Blood so you can definitely use Crown of the Inward Eyes. The build has high life % so Transfiguration of Body will give you more damage.

I would recommend using an anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar for regular mapping. Lion's Roar is only good against end game bosses.

Instead of Diamond flask, having 120% crit chance enchant on your boots will ensure 100% Elemental Overload uptime.

Do check out Recommended Rares, Gems and Thread of Hope sections for end game gearing and setup. :)

EDIT: Re-attempted Awakening 8 Sirus with SSF gears and did it deathless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMPtjhWfC4g

POB Pastebin for setup used in the above video: https://pastebin.com/KX5TArmU

Localidentity POB Fork: https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 28, 2020, 1:17:11 AM
Hey with the blasphemy gem setup, do you still need to cast flamability?
"
BrianMcLeod79 wrote:
Hey with the blasphemy gem setup, do you still need to cast flamability?

Blasphemy converts curse into aura so you do not have to self cast it.

Check the Recommended Rares section for instructions on how to craft curse on hit rings. That will free up your mana pool for Anger + Herald + Blood Stance.
Guide is updated. Includes new section: Delirium Cluster Jewel
Hey! Neat guide. I wanted to play the consecrated path version of this. In the guide you say ConsecratedPath does not use Xoph's blood. What amulet do I use instead of it then?

Also, apart from the 6L, is there anything else that I need to do differently from the guide for Consecrated Path?

Edit: I see you have the same guide for Cheiftain too. Are they tankier than duelist? What's the difference between them?
Last edited by tubbylobo on Mar 15, 2020, 12:38:17 PM
"
tubbylobo wrote:
Hey! Neat guide. I wanted to play the consecrated path version of this. In the guide you say ConsecratedPath does not use Xoph's blood. What amulet do I use instead of it then?

Also, apart from the 6L, is there anything else that I need to do differently from the guide for Consecrated Path?

Edit: I see you have the same guide for Cheiftain too. Are they tankier than duelist? What's the difference between them?

Rare elder amulet similar to this:

You can also craft Warlord influenced amulet with:

• +1 Fire Skill
  • Extra fire
  • Anger has reduced mana reserve
  • Fire penetration

Besides 6L and amulet, the rest will remain the same.

EDIT: My personal favorite is Slayer as I find him to be more tanky.

Chieftain main advantage over slayer is the cost of gearing for end game is much lower. Besides that, Chieftain can potentially deal more damage because he is unaffected by Avatar of Fire.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 15, 2020, 12:48:32 PM
Oh I see. Would the Juggernaut be tankier than the Slayer? Just trying to find a beefy class.

Thanks a ton for the clarifications. Great guide again!
pob wrong or which one will I use

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info