[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Zeffeti wrote:
Hi Kira1414

Love the build, been playing it for a while now on PS4. I have, although, run into a wall.. I'm getting one shotted by mobs in tier 10 maps, but I am lvl 90 and I have Xorphs..

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

The survivability is just rough. Any tips for my character?

And what node would be a good node to anoint?

I do not know if it is possible to load your PS4 character profile into POB as your profile is hidden. You can try changing that to public so I can take a closer look.

From the gears you linked, I would recommend you going for 4R1B1G on your Bronn. You can use Vorici tier 3 at research safe house to go for white sockets attempt.

Recommended gems setup:

"
Cyclone + Fortify + Infused Channeling + Awakened Melee Physical + Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks + Rage

For gloves, you can look at the sample gloves I linked in the post above you. That provide good damage to the build. Of course, you will want it on Spiked gloves.

Your gears do not appear to have much chaos resistance. You will want at least 50% chaos resist from patch 3.9.

Your rings are missing too much life. The skill tree has 190% life nodes. Having high life rolls on your gears will greatly benefit from it.

Also, crafting "-3 mana cost to channeling skill" on both of your rings will greatly improve the gameplay.

Go for Rampart for amulet anointment. This will give you more survivability.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Zeffeti wrote:
Hi Kira1414

Love the build, been playing it for a while now on PS4. I have, although, run into a wall.. I'm getting one shotted by mobs in tier 10 maps, but I am lvl 90 and I have Xorphs..

Spoiler

The survivability is just rough. Any tips for my character?

And what node would be a good node to anoint?

I do not know if it is possible to load your PS4 character profile into POB as your profile is hidden. You can try changing that to public so I can take a closer look.

From the gears you linked, I would recommend you going for 4R1B1G on your Bronn. You can use Vorici tier 3 at research safe house to go for white sockets attempt.

Recommended gems setup:

"
Cyclone + Fortify + Infused Channeling + Awakened Melee Physical + Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks + Rage

For gloves, you can look at the sample gloves I linked in the post above you. That provide good damage to the build. Of course, you will want it on Spiked gloves.

Your gears do not appear to have much chaos resistance. You will want at least 50% chaos resist from patch 3.9.

Your rings are missing too much life. The skill tree has 190% life nodes. Having high life rolls on your gears will greatly benefit from it.

Also, crafting "-3 mana cost to channeling skill" on both of your rings will greatly improve the gameplay.

Go for Rampart for amulet anointment. This will give you more survivability.

Thanks for those great tips!

I think that I have made my profile public now, if you wanted to look closer.

Thanks again for this great build, and the time you invest in it, you are awesome!
"
Zeffeti wrote:

Thanks for those great tips!

I think that I have made my profile public now, if you wanted to look closer.

Thanks again for this great build, and the time you invest in it, you are awesome!

Based on your POB profile, it appears that you are missing 2 skill point from skill book quests. Type /passives in your ingame chat window to check which skill book quest are you missing.

I recommend dropping Vaal Pact. Try the game play without it. It should be fine.

Most of your jewels are missing life rolls on it. Definitely pick that up. Abyssal jewels with flat life roll will benefit you more.

You can consider using a medium ring Thread of Hope near Barbarism. This will allow you to pick up Slaughter and Magmatic Strikes without pathing to it. You can use the freed skill points on more life % nodes.
Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 5, 2020, 7:02:46 PM
Hi, can you look at my build and say what is the problem that i have low dps? Thanks
"
max5_5 wrote:
Hi, can you look at my build and say what is the problem that i have low dps? Thanks

You have good gears and the damage on your character is pretty decent.

You can replace the Hypnotic Song jewel with a Watcher's Eye that grant "Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire". It will be great if the Watcher's Eye also roll fire penetration too (will be very pricey).

Setup a Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) + Wave of Conviction (Level 7).

Swap your Soul Roar jewel with Red Dream slot. Replace Red Dream with a medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood. Pick up Disciple of Unyielding + Disciple of Slaughter. This will also enable to you pick up Hatchet Master without pathing to it.

You should see some damage boost making the above adjustments.

Also, a Divine life flask will give you more life heal than Eternal life flask.
I think I'm at a sort of ceiling with this build. I am broke, a couple chaos orbs to my name. It seems I need several exalted orbs to make marginal improvements. The problem is, I can only barely complete T9 maps. I usually die a few times at that. I need to be able to clear higher maps in order to get currency to change my gear based on suggestions posted in this thread. But without that gear, I can't complete higher tier maps. :(

I believe my profile is public so you can see a lot of what I have available to me right now. I'm just not sure how to progress forward into the higher tier maps so that I can afford gear to get stronger.
"
JasRenkai wrote:
I think I'm at a sort of ceiling with this build. I am broke, a couple chaos orbs to my name. It seems I need several exalted orbs to make marginal improvements. The problem is, I can only barely complete T9 maps. I usually die a few times at that. I need to be able to clear higher maps in order to get currency to change my gear based on suggestions posted in this thread. But without that gear, I can't complete higher tier maps. :(

I believe my profile is public so you can see a lot of what I have available to me right now. I'm just not sure how to progress forward into the higher tier maps so that I can afford gear to get stronger.

You are not following the gems setup in the guide. Check the gems section and ensure you are using that. Just using the correct setup will greatly increase your damage.

You want life rolls on all your jewels. Abyssal jewels will be preferred because of the high life % nodes that the build utilizes.

You want Wave on Conviction linked to Cast When Damage Taken. That will further improve your damage.

You will also want your chaos resist to be at least 50%. Otherwise your character will die a lot.

You want 6000 life at level 90 too.

Get Rampart for amulet anointment for more survivabiliy.

Instead of Flammability, use a level 11 Enfeeble instead.

Change your life flask to Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching. Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. You only use Lion's Roar on end game boss.

Hello! Can this build close all current content?
"

Hello! Can this build close all current content?

Short answer, yes.

Ensure your chaos resist is at least 50%.
hello
i wanted to thank you for this great build,
i have a question: do i have to reach reach 50% chaos?
i currently have 5.5k hp with xoph and 2046 armor
i usually run t11 maps(still collecting watchstones and finally got to cap my elemental res, then noticed i have to reach 50 chaos im currently at -15%.
i only die to chests freeze and sometimes i feel my hp runs out fast and not recover fast enough during certain bosses and cant kill them without using flasks(i usually dont use any flask). i still didnt buy any of the mentioned flasks and using what i have
edit: i allocated vaal pact and my survivability went up dont know if there is a reason for not including it but just wanted to let you know(according to in-game char life leack modifier is 260%).also i forgot to mention i mostly run with bisco and not xoph for mapping and awitch to xoph for unique bosses like atziri or guardians. is it still possible to kill sirus with 5L carcass?

Last edited by iman00700 on Feb 10, 2020, 11:46:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info