EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

Go look at it now:

2 70 ex for 1c
1 1 ex for 1c

C'mon. This is just really silly now.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Go look at it now:

2 70 ex for 1c
1 1 ex for 1c

C'mon. This is just really silly now.

Those peoples should get banned from using poe.trade. Their fake pricing are just too obvious to have the benefit of the doubt.
some ppl take this video game way to serious
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
i believe the community would appreciate an official response from GGG. Isnt it shame the wealth of some many legitimate players to get plummeted by the "open and trustworthy" economy rules you have set?

i am a super fan of this game dont get me wrong..but I am just wondering

when this game started in open beta exalts were 1:15 chaos, its a ratio between currencies, if you own chaos orbs right now your wealth is going up, not down.

I wont be happy with exalts until the rate hits at least 1:30, anything higher than that is an abomination resulting from ggg not dropping enough exalts.

The good old times.

No idea why people going nuts over some arbitrary exalt:chaos ratio and demanding a response from GGG ?!

Because changing something mid season that affects currency drop rates is stupid. A lot of wealthy players keep their saving in exalts. 25% drop in its value is a huge loss if you have a lot of exalts. I, for example, lost 20ex in just two days. That's just ridiculous.
You have not lost 20ex. You just lost the chance to get a higher profit. Markets fluctuate, in POE and in RL. U have the exact thing u had before.
GG GGG
Doesn't matter, everyone has shifted to selling shit for chaos now. So it's basically the same as it was. Bunch of idiots got together to fuck over anyone who exchanged exalts as now you're in the same boat but with a devalued currency that nobody wants and if you swap it over to chaos, you're just as bad off or worse if you converted your chaos to exalts to try to cash in. You were actually better off if you kept your chaos. If the market doesn't rebound, then you really got screwed over lol

This shit is actually hilarious in a video game.
Deliver pain exquisite
I am lookina at this thread and wondering - do all this people really think that drop from 70 to 50c in 2 days is normal?...

Exalted price started to drop a little - 0.5-1 Chaos per day - it's ok, but 20 chaos in few days. Nope. Just nope. It is unnatural and something fishy is going on.

Did you tried to buy any Ex for 50-52 chaos btw?
"
rhah wrote:
25% drop in its value is a huge loss if you have a lot of exalts. I, for example, lost 20ex in just two days. That's just ridiculous.

You don't get what they did man.

Basically exalts were stacking up more than chaos was. So they unloaded their already devalued exalts (which the public never knew was devalued unless you were in with these rich folks) to get all the chaos. People didn't want to lose value on all their items so they are now pricing them for chaos at market value. So what was 4ex a few days ago is now 200c. When the price of exalts goes back up to where people feel it should be, they'll switch the price back to 4ex and not skip a beat.

All the while the rich folks are laughing because they banked in much of the chaos and when the tide shifts again, they'll just push back up the conversion to what it was. So they basically made a fuckton of chaos for nothing and everyone is screaming or scratching their heads at whats going on.

You can tell just how small a game this is when like 50-100 people control 90% of the market lol
Deliver pain exquisite
#LetsMakeExaltsGreatAgain
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Last edited by vpetrovgb on Jan 10, 2017, 5:45:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info