EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
kazi0wichura wrote:
chaos orb:
reroling maps
zana map mods
reroling items
and about dozen other things
exalted orbs:
crafting additional rare mod
buying expensive rares that u can roll with chaos

it had to happen at some point,
in this week i droped 4 exalts and i sold all before price droped and iam preety happy, meaby prices will hit magical 44 chaos like in the past :)

Fantastic!!! So my Chaos hording might pay off if Exalt exchange rate keeps dropping:

How low can it go? (I think 42 is the magic number... seems to be the meaning of everything.) I'll keep working the 2 chaos recipe forever.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 9, 2017, 8:57:45 AM
as an economist in real life i am 100% sure these prices are manipulated either by GGG or buy large groups of players. these are not normal patterns
"
as an economist in real life i am 100% sure these prices are manipulated either by GGG or buy large groups of players. these are not normal patterns

This! 100% this!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
A guys 1 week ago when the ex was 70/69 chaos sell me 2 ex in the moorning at 68 . When i see he need chaos 68:1 i go fast and give the chaos , i mean is not that much but 4 chaos . In the same day but evening the same guys selling ex 60:1 SIXTY .
It's botting nothing else , simple and clear .
NGI RULES !
Since the last time I checked priced for Ex went up again. They're now at 28 : 1 - http://currency.poe.trade/search?league=Hardcore+Breach&online=x&want=4&have=6
Regardless of why it is happening, a currency crash is never fun in mid leagues. All of those uniques people were saving 3ex for? Yeah they're now 10ex basically overnight.

I had a couple of friends quit the season because right when they got the amount they needed to get some of the items they wanted, the prices of them tripled.

Kind of unfortunate...but such is Wraeclast I guess.
It's very obvious that there is manipulation by a few players going on. It has nothing to do with The Saint's Card or bots... Give me a break. It is 100% manipulation by the first few guys you see on currency.poe.trade...
U MAD?
i believe the community would appreciate an official response from GGG. Isnt it shame the wealth of some many legitimate players to get plummeted by the "open and trustworthy" economy rules you have set?

i am a super fan of this game dont get me wrong..but I am just wondering
There's no more manipulation going on right, the idiots and the bots are gone ATM. Yesterday was just fucking hilarious honestly.

Reddit is actually so fucking dumb it's like yes people bot but it's not enough to drive the ex's down that's not how it works so kids like LETS NERF IT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Yestoday had about 3 bots 1 of them was human and the human was the same person 3 of those bots vanished at a 3 hour mark.

So it went like this

50s
50s
50s
38 HUMAN
38 bot
38 BOT
37 HUMAN

The human being the same person.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 9, 2017, 12:40:19 PM
"
There's no more manipulation going on right, the idiots and the bots are gone ATM. Yesterday was just fucking hilarious honestly.

Reddit is actually so fucking dumb it's like yes people bot but it's not enough to drive the ex's down that's not how it works so kids like LETS NERF IT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Yestoday had about 3 bots 1 of them was human and the human was the same person 3 of those bots vanished at a 3 hour mark.

So it went like this

50s
50s
50s
38 HUMAN
38 bot
38 BOT
37 HUMAN

The human being the same person.

haha i see where you are coming from. I am not a bot believer either but havent seen such a drop in prices since i started playing this game. Knowing what happened would be useful since the economy rules might have changed. The gaming population has increased exponentially, more ppl are playing with/manipulating prices, the N of sales has gone through the roof and more.
#christotherescue #whereismymoney

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info