EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
remeber when c and ex was stable? remember when no bots?

Was that before Incursion?
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

But PoE always had bots...maybe not on beta but still...
bots in poe?
naaaaaah never seen one.
ggg just use their magic [rbs] in every topic about bots, where players use names of bots. and cus of this noone use bots :)
To be fair if GGG would do nothing... bots farming chaos would collapse on themselves. It technically would kill chaos RMT at some point.

I personally see no point to keep more than 100-300c at any time longterm and even sell my stuff for it.

You can buy for chaos with some level of stability:
- Fossils for craft
- Exalted for craft
- Alts for craft
- Alch, chisels and valls for mapping
- Regrets for the new builds
All these options have their own value and could just replace chaos and are relapsing it with less valuable chaos.

Chaos by itself only good for map device and some bench crafts, while it is cheaper to rerol maps with scour + alc.

I easily see chaos devaluing to 400c/1ex in couple leagues and bots flipping to Exalted farms, bringing down one of main crafting currencies into more accessible ranges relative to other currencies... in theory, in practice PoE have flexible currency system, that can backfire at some point in any direction.

It all comes to mentality, that chaos = money, witch is not.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Oct 8, 2019, 8:52:22 AM
201:1 Dead League breaks all Records!
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 12, 2019, 8:43:08 AM
205 now per poe.ninja
What do you expect when you make the best crafting mods based around exalts, give zana miserbly weak zana mods and have every league drop 12 rings/amulets/belts per encounter.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I said it will reach 250... Not even Syntesis was this bad I think.

Legion the amount of currency was very bountiful and I expected this league to be a little less, but not this less.

The problem is that the league mechanic is an all or nothing and punishes non-meta builds very, very hard. Since I started playing (mid-end Delve) I didn't see a league that punished non-meta builds so hard.

Also there are a lot, I mean A LOT of bugs and problems that make Blight encounters and maps very frustrating, like mobs attacking you from off-screen and when you are not in a lane, mobs that ignore slow/stun/minions/ice cage/players/etc, mobs that ignore the lanes and go straight to pump, portals spawning on top of pumps, etc.

So less people playing = less currency, so high demand = prices skyrocket...

And I won't even add bots to this mix...

Paying a divine for gear that costed 10 chaos last league, and I mean NON-META gear...

This could have been an awesome league, if only GGGCent cared and polished it a little bit more before releasing...

Maybe they need to do a beta release of the leagues to see how things will go before releasing unbalanced and unfinished content.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Was that before Incursion?

You...you have a point. Before the loot-splosions bots didn't have areas to farm in other than maps. Add in maps within maps with incur and Zana and you get bots farming C recipes and picking C faster than clans can.
206:1 KEKW
Last edited by Miasmia on Oct 14, 2019, 5:25:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info