EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

210:1 and still climbing!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:

Isn't it 205+:1?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

Isn't it 205+:1?

At least for me the first people didn't answer trade... The first one that answered was a 210 when I asked if could do 200 he/she said no...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Going down?
We hit end of league rush on people converting their currency to mirrors last week and now we've hit end of league people dumping ex for chaos to reach standard values. Normal but early.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
We hit end of league rush on people converting their currency to mirrors last week and now we've hit end of league people dumping ex for chaos to reach standard values. Normal but early.

This. Nothing is really out of the ordinary. I think people just feed on drama so they try create it themselves. Prices were normal and following steady patterns.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 16, 2020, 12:36:50 AM
Offtopic. 15 blighted maps, 152 on the atlas, uber down, decent delve depths... zero exalts.

RNG is RNG but exalt sellers have dozens on the first day. How many accounts are they running to get dozens of exalts when I can finish the atlas and have zero?

Its enough to make one consider the idea that RMT is actually being handled by GGG.

how else is this possible?
"
trixxar wrote:

how else is this possible?

Trading, you are underestimating player numbers, 3k ex daily, 40 mirrors daily, get your piece of the pie.
any news when ggg start ban bots or ggg gave up?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info