EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

I didn't bought any Exalts in time when people were probably really selling them for 50-55 chaos :/
Maybe one day the people will understand that the prices and exchange rates are all just made up except those you can uptrade @ Clarissa or the daily Master deals.
Last edited by hyper_ch on Jan 11, 2017, 2:17:18 AM
Good thing I haven't found any exalts at all this league. I'd just be disappointed by the exchange rate
I bought 8 exalts at 51 chaos each :)
ey
"
"
rhah wrote:
25% drop in its value is a huge loss if you have a lot of exalts. I, for example, lost 20ex in just two days. That's just ridiculous.

You don't get what they did man.

Basically exalts were stacking up more than chaos was. So they unloaded their already devalued exalts (which the public never knew was devalued unless you were in with these rich folks) to get all the chaos. People didn't want to lose value on all their items so they are now pricing them for chaos at market value. So what was 4ex a few days ago is now 200c. When the price of exalts goes back up to where people feel it should be, they'll switch the price back to 4ex and not skip a beat.

All the while the rich folks are laughing because they banked in much of the chaos and when the tide shifts again, they'll just push back up the conversion to what it was. So they basically made a fuckton of chaos for nothing and everyone is screaming or scratching their heads at whats going on.

You can tell just how small a game this is when like 50-100 people control 90% of the market lol

You are so clueless, it hurts.
"
inuke wrote:
I bought 8 exalts at 51 chaos each :)

I hate you.
"
Alea wrote:
i bough back 76 exalted with my 3.9 k chaos when the exalt was about 51.5
now it's 59, after watching what was going arround for a while i saw a little group of people were always present/sitting in poe.trade, eventually doing fake selling at low price: this is real they were really trying to push the price down.

what i can say is now the whole poe.trade is worst than a 'legit' auction house, theres alot of fakes, manipulations, people are using multiple accounts... people are also changing their prices if they see too much offers in short time, that making others people losing time.

some others are spamming like 20 people just to get faster the 1 thing they want, disturbing eveybody again...

globally this is not a good thing.

exactly. this is serious manipulation. GGG what is your take on things?
Come to standard babes. Here we selling EX for 90 chaos...
Gl to craft something with EX than we have such stupid ratios.
After all, this game is not about crafting, but all about wallstreet level trading :))) GGG could easy regulate market and make EX available for exmple as daily mission. Prices for items would rise, but at least it would be possible to craft something. Right now u must be crazy to use EX for 4th mod on your jewel and so on..
Nvm it's pretty much good again. With Exalted still dropping in price?...
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Nvm it's pretty much good again. With Exalted still dropping in price?...

Most people agree at this point that exalts are not changing much in value, chaos are simply rising, due to a combination of price fixers and perandus coffer challenge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info