EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
Aynix wrote:
Good luck buying Head Hunter with chaos orbs then. Mr "Im so smart, I dont buy exalts because its waste of chaos"

Trade chaos for Nurse and or Doctor cards.
1:180+ #StillWaitingForBanwave
BOT FTW
"
SoFastx wrote:
BOT FTW

Bots are still not strong enough to break 1:200 barrier though. :|
1:187+ or so

Going back to 190+ territory soon.
I'm glad I bought 6 at 173. I figured it was just a temporary dip--exalted orbs are way too useful this league.
but the drop must have been because of a bot ban wave...right?.......right?

lol
welp back to 190. This is around the time where most people either stop playing or limit their playing time dramatically. You also have alot of ppl stop playing to go play other things like New D3 season, New PoD season, new Median XL, plus RE 2 remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 all while bots continue to farm chaos 24/7 at an efficient pace. I wouldn't be surprised if the ratio hits 220-230c in the new few weeks.
"
SunDevil295 wrote:
welp back to 190. ... while bots continue to farm chaos 24/7 at an efficient pace. I wouldn't be surprised if the ratio hits 220-230c in the new few weeks.

I don't think so. Bots farming chaos orb for a reason and that reason is only and exclusively RMT shops, owned by bots owners. Such bot farm also has some own costs, like maintenance, electricity and so. Nobody will buy "exalts" for real money in empty league so there will be no reason to farm "at efficient pace". Moreover, number of "godly" items to buy for exalts will decrease too, as sellers have to be online. My estimation - 200-210 peak, then down to 175-185.
1:192+

Don't give up on 1:200+ yet!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info