EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

I'm liquidating my exalts at 200+. It's not like I'm using them anyways.

Think of it this way; a Headhunters is worth over 8000c now. *Mindblown*
An thus the bot wave never came and million of chaos were left to rot because well no one actually uses them on anything at any considerable rate.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
1:195+
Do you think that there will be a bot ban wave or is it too late already? Also is the exalt price only because of multimod?
I kind of hate this high exalt price as it makes buying items extremelly expensive as the prices of items in exalts are more or less the same between leagues but price of exalt is ridiculously high.
You only think that. It's not true. What's happened is that the value of chaos has dropped and you're treating it like it's constant. Stop treating chaos as the standard by which all other currencies are measured.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
1:195+

Just sold

BSC

We broke the skies officially!
This is the best. I'm gonna play with an alt later this week and I asked my guild mate for a 1 exa donation LOL

Should cover all the basics.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Despite the doomsayers, I think 3.5's economy has been one of the most stable since at least Bestiary. There's been no sudden drops more than about 15% (biggest was about 13% right after Christmas) and even then, it returned to that value within a week and stayed relatively flat. There have been some upward spikes, but they've been pretty shortly lived.

It's just tooting along at a rate of about 1-1.5c/day on average for the last month or so.
Sure sounds like the bots are running amok with the chaos recipe and causing high inflation. Soon we'll be at 200 chaos for 1 exalt.

So let me understand. GGG decided at the beginning to keep all the important calculations on the server simulation to eliminate client side cheating (hacks). Now we have many times of lag from server side computation overload (in addition to Networklayer node overloads). Now with the rampant botting that GGG either can't detect who is real player and who is bot thus they can't ban the botters fast enough so PoE economy is hit with inflation. Wow, too many Chaos Orbs flooding the PoE market is causing economic chaos.

So the PoE client can't be hacked much but the bots are rampant. Hows that working for you GGG?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:

So the PoE client can't be hacked much but the bots are rampant. Hows that working for you GGG?

It works perfectly. Chaos orbs inflation affects only exalt/chaos rate, anything else is more or less stable. For example, in Delve, at this state of the league I use to sell “jewelers touch” for 11c, just like in Betreyal now. Prices of items listed exclusively in chaos orbs are relatively stable, as well as prices of items listed in exalts, like “Doctor” cards. There is only chaos/exalt inflation and it is there for a reason. First thing – bots and RMT shops, no argue with that. But also, chaos orbs are quite… useless now, as there are other, more efficient crafting methods, primarily with fossils.

Of course, you can still get some nice things by pure chaos spamming, especially quiwers or even bows, but fossil crafting is way more effective. In opposite side, exalted orbs are more useful then ever and this is main reason of bots rampage too. GGG don’t want to ban bots and will not do it, I explained reason hundread time before. Another way to reduce inflation would be setting “craft” cost on optional 1ex/100c. Then “crafters” would choose chaos orbs and exalt orbs would be “slamming” or “big transactions” currency, as it was before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info