2.6 Breach HC Ci Blight Occultist. Just Hit Level 100

what jewels do you use pohx
Doing a LL variant -

Great damage, HUGE survivability, tri curse + clarity, discippline and AA.

12k ES.
I love pie.
Phox, how viable do you think this build is for SSF, and do you have any recommended changes for doing it as SSF?
So far I love this build; the only issue is the lab. My L63 Blighter has over 3,000 Hits and 1,000 ES; I'm full 5L on chest and staff and the build ROCKS all content in merciless. Also full resists.

However, I cannot do the Cruel lab at L63 (which is absurd). 3 tries, 3 deaths. Note I've NEVER had a build that failed lab like this. I simply cannot deliver the damage, dodge and not run out of flasks to counter the constant attacks by Izauro (paired with his damn constant slowing). I also believe Izauro is immune to the Blight debuff (which is quite unfair since it guarantees blight characters will have a much more difficult time doing him). Note this is even with using concentrated vs. AoE.

Is this a build that simply needs to wait until ~70 to do cruel lab? (which IMO is ridiculous, but I suppose it could be possible - even though most of my other builds have no issue doing cruel at this level).

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Last edited by MooginatorSSF on Feb 7, 2017, 3:13:52 AM
"
MooginatorSSF wrote:
So far I love this build; the only issue is the lab. My L63 Blighter has over 3,000 Hits and 1,000 ES; I'm full 5L on chest and staff and the build ROCKS all content in merciless. Also full resists.

However, I cannot do the Cruel lab at L63 (which is absurd). 3 tries, 3 deaths. Note I've NEVER had a build that failed lab like this. I simply cannot deliver the damage, dodge and not run out of flasks to counter the constant attacks by Izauro (paired with his damn constant slowing). I also believe Izauro is immune to the Blight debuff (which is quite unfair since it guarantees blight characters will have a much more difficult time doing him). Note this is even with using concentrated vs. AoE.

Is this a build that simply needs to wait until ~70 to do cruel lab? (which IMO is ridiculous, but I suppose it could be possible - even though most of my other builds have no issue doing cruel at this level).

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I personally didn't run into any issues doing cruel lab, maybe try to swap out your flasks, use a granite & stibnite and try to just facetank him or dodge around with temp chains + wither
Ignore my last question.

Love the tankiness.
Last edited by praisethesun11 on Feb 13, 2017, 12:22:13 PM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Doing a LL variant -

12k ES.

I think LL is a great option, I never really had the chance to try it out. As long as you have the sockets and can still use xirgils I think it's a great idea!
nice going on the 100, gratz.

Been following your streams of this char, quite unusual and I reckon the play style is refreshing, definitely on my list for legacy.
Last edited by Bruderhase on Feb 19, 2017, 6:46:14 PM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Doing a LL variant -

12k ES.

how do you get your third curse?

oh nvm its occ ascendency
merp merp
Last edited by Navac on Feb 19, 2017, 6:16:09 PM
Im thinking of going blight straight as a 1st char and from lvl 1.
Im assuming until I have xirgils I should go with a wand + shield right?
Do you think xirgils is the best setup for the character?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info