2.6 Breach HC Ci Blight Occultist. Just Hit Level 100

he was going life for leveling, when you switch to CI, you can respec it to ES
I would go for the spell damage and cast speed. The tooltip probably includes the +dmg from the staff which only works when you are casting.

The dps of the second one is probably slightly higher because of the % spell damage, so whatever you prefer. More casts/s or more damage per dot.

Since you are usually only casting for a second to get the DOT going, I would prefer the first one.

I would recommend going for a xirgil as soon as possible. Picked one up for 3c with low rolls, 4 linked it and would probably be close to that 5link if not better due to the +1 to gems.

"
Obermaster10 wrote:
I rly like the build you posted here. Started the new League as Witch :D Now i crafted two Staffs and dont know wich one is better.if i chose the one without + Dmg to spells Blight has no DMG/Sec, if i chose the other one its ~300/ Sec. Iam rly confused. I hope u guys can help me :D

4,42 Casts /Sec
174,1 Dmg/Sec

3,62 Casts /Sec
184,7 Dmg/sec
( But when iam with cursor at skill it shows ~300 as DPS... whats up with that number^^)
Last edited by Bruderhase on Mar 6, 2017, 5:54:04 PM
Hey dude, what tree are we following? The Level 91 or the Level 93?

Whichever one it is, can you delete the incorrect link as it's confusing.

Also I'm assuming you use Energy From Within Jewel? If it's mentioned in the video, I don't think many people would want to watch 40-50 minutes of video when the guide can be posted quite nicely in the first post. Just some constructive criticism. Thanks!
Hi all.. I'm currently struggling with this build.
Level 37 and still unable to switch to blight as the damage isn't high enough.
Can anyone help me? I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Also, on the tree, you spec out of Occultists Dominion and the spell damage nodes that travel to it, which eliminates over 80% spell damage.

Is this because the damage comes from Chaos Damage over time and not spell damage? If so, that's why you've removed every spell damage node on the tree?
Hi, nice build, am running it in legacy,

Could u add some informations, maybe more details ? a lvl 100 tree and some stuff about how gearing low level and good stuff with and with out currency ?

congratz for lvl 100 HC
Last edited by M091190A on Mar 13, 2017, 8:04:41 AM
hay there Pohx loving the build but to you have any suggestion for jewels to use ??
Loving the build so far, around level 85 atm.

Showing me what gems you used where and what your lvl-100 tree looks like would be a huge help to me as I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what we'd put in all these gem sockets you go for.

Thanks for the fun build.
Im currently using your defendsive mechanic idea to make a self build focus on block with huge block from xirgil's crank. its actually just have 5 reckless defence and run enfeeble instead of temp chain to protect my self from the extra crit chance. i can reach 75/75% block chance easily. i also change the witchfire brew to sorrow of light to increase tanky, make my char become immortal. its all theory craft so.... what do you think? is this viable?
Why would you swap to skin of the loyal if using breath of the council, would the area increase from beast fur not still be worth it??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info