2.6 Breach HC Ci Blight Occultist. Just Hit Level 100

"
Pohx wrote:
It's all good, Personally for mapping I'm quite happy with blight. The slow utility from it usually allows me to kill packs before it runs out

True, also like it way more then ED, trying to get 21 Blight and after that Shaper
Heyo!

I'm really enjoying blight so far. I just hit 33 and everything is going pretty smooth. I was using a flame totem+dual Axiom+arc until about level 18ish? Then I swapped to blight + flame totem and it works pretty good. I only have blight+faster casting+controlled destruction and it still kills everything.

Around 30 I switched to wither+faster casting+spell totem and is still going well.

Leveling has been... interesting. Your tree is CI only and of course we are starting out health. This is how I leveled... no idea if it's efficient but in normal, anything can work!

I went Witch/AOE, then circled around to Witch Spell/Dmg. Then Templar AOE. Then up top to corruption. Then circled back to templar health nodes+sanctity.

Plan now is to head right to shadow, grab growth & decay (need life regen!), then up through written in blood, to atrophy.

At that point I think I'll fill in HP nodes, heart & soul, cruel prep, quick recovery.

I'm also eyeying the +30% spell nodes near templar and of course all the curse nodes.

I'm planning on going clay shaper at 41 which should help my survivability immensely. Of course, if I'm feeling squishy I'll swap to more HP nodes earlier.

Any thoughts on must have keystones? I'll be near shadow soon so I imagine there are some of there I really should get. I'm just not quite sure on my priority yet.

And, what do you think about cast speed for blight? We are really close to Mental Rapidity and Nimbleness for 12% cast speed each? If cast speed is good then possibly Cast speed reward from
bandit.

I'm also not sure I'm sold on Xirgils. There's so many sexy one-handed and shields. I guess the only other option is soul striker or skip CI and go health?

Thanks!

Last edited by intangible_s on Dec 12, 2016, 2:57:33 PM
"
intangible_s wrote:
Heyo!

I'm really enjoying blight so far. I just hit 33 and everything is going pretty smooth. I was using a flame totem+dual Axiom+arc until about level 18ish? Then I swapped to blight + flame totem and it works pretty good. I only have blight+faster casting+controlled destruction and it still kills everything.

Around 30 I switched to wither+faster casting+spell totem and is still going well.

Leveling has been... interesting. Your tree is CI only and of course we are starting out health. This is how I leveled... no idea if it's efficient but in normal, anything can work!

I went Witch/AOE, then circled around to Witch Spell/Dmg. Then Templar AOE. Then up top to corruption. Then circled back to templar health nodes+sanctity.

Plan now is to head right to shadow, grab growth & decay (need life regen!), then up through written in blood, to atrophy.

At that point I think I'll fill in HP nodes, heart & soul, cruel prep, quick recovery.

I'm also eyeying the +30% spell nodes near templar and of course all the curse nodes.

I'm planning on going clay shaper at 41 which should help my survivability immensely. Of course, if I'm feeling squishy I'll swap to more HP nodes earlier.

Any thoughts on must have keystones? I'll be near shadow soon so I imagine there are some of there I really should get. I'm just not quite sure on my priority yet.

And, what do you think about cast speed for blight? We are really close to Mental Rapidity and Nimbleness for 12% cast speed each? If cast speed is good then possibly Cast speed reward from
bandit.

I'm also not sure I'm sold on Xirgils. There's so many sexy one-handed and shields. I guess the only other option is soul striker or skip CI and go health?

Thanks!

I level'd as hybrid Life + ES till about mid 80's ( Once I completed uber lab I went CI )

If you don't wanna go xirgil's i'd recommend Breath of the council and a high ES 1h shield.

Nothing really too required in terms of links from what I can remember. If you watch some of the early videos of my build you can see how It was to be life based/hybrid
Really nice build, i have a question, for your 5th link ,assuming i have a empower lvl 2/3, can i use empower instead of rapid decay? Thanks!
"
ShiroeXX wrote:
Really nice build, i have a question, for your 5th link ,assuming i have a empower lvl 2/3, can i use empower instead of rapid decay? Thanks!

Rapid Decay > Level 1 & 2 Empower | It actually should give more " DPS " than a level 3 empower but it will also reduce the duration, in essence you could swap it out but it should be better

This is assuming you have a +1 weapon, so the add a level to the empowers I was listing.
Last edited by Pohx on Dec 15, 2016, 1:26:30 PM
"
Pohx wrote:
"
ShiroeXX wrote:

Rapid Decay > Level 1 & 2 Empower | It actually should give more " DPS " than a level 3 empower but it will also reduce the duration, in essence you could swap it out but it should be better

This is assuming you have a +1 weapon, so the add a level to the empowers I was listing.

I am using Xirgil's Crank as well, in that case, rapid decay will still > lvl 2 empower? Thanks pohx!
Any chance we can get a leveling tree from you Pohx?
IGN: Dawn_Keebals
I've been leveling with Blight since level 1 and I'm currently level 56. Bought a 6-socket Xirgil's for 10 chaos and managed to 6-link it using 3 fusings (!). So lucky.

I'll post an update later when I get to mapping.
What are the priorities for assendency nodes ?
Guide updated, Added leveling section, 1H variant & Ascendancy order

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info