2.6 Breach HC Ci Blight Occultist. Just Hit Level 100

I was thinking of doing this with soul strike quiver, +bow with deafening woe essence (about +100 spell dam).
If we were todo this with low life, what would you recommend for extra auras/curses to bring down life?
it is fun build so far also cheap dunno why people dont like blight it is better than bf for me
"
If we were todo this with low life, what would you recommend for extra auras/curses to bring down life?
Maybe haste is an option. If I challenge elemental breach lords then I use the corresponding purity for increased maximum resist. But I think +1 to gems is equal to pain attunement for damge. IMHO low life with a shield has little benefits.
"
sikker wrote:
I was thinking of doing this with soul strike quiver, +bow with deafening woe essence (about +100 spell dam).

Haste / Purity's would probably work best. I still think Xirgils is great for mapping although Soulstrike combo would be pretty nice for bossing
I am new to this build but why my BV only got 3k dmg when the first spin, and 16k when max....I did like no dmg on boss...what heppen, I saw others people tooltip are like 14k-20k tooltip and i only got 3k :(
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Dec 29, 2016, 2:51:23 PM
EDIT: Nvm. Dam isn't high enough on Blight for me to make it work.
Last edited by sikker on Jan 3, 2017, 7:54:36 AM
since uber lab is hard, should i skip Profane Bloom to get to Vile Bastion/CI faster? so i don't have to play hybrid until the 80s
I like the playstyle of this sort of build, but for the sake of being a special snowflake am considering going Hierophant and using blight on spell totems (am also broke AF). It'd be life based with MoM and temp chains on blasphemy for defense. I also want to dual wield Singularity's (for the hinder damage buff) until I'm able to afford a Tukohama's Fortress.

A couple questions though---

I've never played a totem build to end game or used spell totems before. Is there any reason why blight totems may not be viable?

I want to use abyssal cry (4 link) to apply hinder and for those sweet %life explosions, but I won't have profane bloom. You think abyssal cry will do the job on its own?

Fuck it, going through with it on HC.
If anyone cares, singularity DOES NOT buff blight, but it will buff abyssal cry damage. Apparently the hinder damage buff only applies to hits, and blight doesn't hit. Singularity confirmed shit item!
Last edited by SuccYE on Jan 1, 2017, 5:42:28 PM
Hey,

Been watching your stream alot lately and I really love your content. I am going to transition into this build after doing chaos storm cwc up to 60, which I haven't really enjoyed. My only question is why you take the poison nodes, deadly toxin cluster, when you don't have a poison set up. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm using consuming dark right now, but my understanding is that since blight doesn't hit it cannot poison, so I plan to switch to breath of the Council. Is this a correct assumption?
"
Boanger wrote:
Hey,

Been watching your stream alot lately and I really love your content. I am going to transition into this build after doing chaos storm cwc up to 60, which I haven't really enjoyed. My only question is why you take the poison nodes, deadly toxin cluster, when you don't have a poison set up. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm using consuming dark right now, but my understanding is that since blight doesn't hit it cannot poison, so I plan to switch to breath of the Council. Is this a correct assumption?

blight scale with damage over time bro thats why u take poison nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info