2.6 Breach HC Ci Blight Occultist. Just Hit Level 100

pretty nice build, i started using blight around level 30 (although i still had fire trap to help) the slow pretty much kept mobs from ever reaching me.

I'm sitting at 81 now with 1777 life and 5078 ES. I run Arctic armor, clarity and the temporal chains/blas combo suggested. Seems to work well and between casting my wither totem and blight, with 77 mana, i'm never out! I also keep a flame golem up with me for fun.

Here are my stats
Spoiler

Defense (in hideout)
Spoiler

Offence
Spoiler

Misc
Spoiler

I do feel a little weak and squishy, but moving around constantly helps. Honestly, I don't pay close enough attention, for example, i almost died today from standing in desecrated ground while fighting. I need to get used to properly using flasks also, i've been too spoiled and never remember which one removed freeze/bleed!

I'm still working on getting the currency for the chest and staff so I can go CI, but i think my stuff is relatively decent.
here's my current gear and gems (some gems are just there for leveling and aren't used)
Spoiler

Weapon
Spoiler

Armor
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Last edited by drizuid on Mar 31, 2017, 2:36:08 PM
just curious why you're running another blight stone in your boots?
"
incogation wrote:
just curious why you're running another blight stone in your boots?

he probably had some space to level something up :D I haven't seen pohx reply here in a while, so thought i'd chime in.
Hio there m8

I am lvling a char up after the build u describe, but am unsure why u choose the talent tree 2 curses when u only have temporal chains used?

Its a nice build, but feel like some places u have been a bit hasty to finish it up. Need some more explanation about setup of gems. (why did u link arctic armor with blight? i guessed its just for lvling another blight up?)

regards
reserved
nvm
Last edited by jac00l on Apr 18, 2017, 12:31:06 PM
Hi great build lvl 57 atm but something bother me how can he run Clarity Artic amor temp chain and discipline at the same time ?

Ty ;)
"
Psyshe wrote:
Hi great build lvl 57 atm but something bother me how can he run Clarity, Artic armor, temp chain, and discipline at the same time?

Ty ;)

Arctic Armor (L20) 25% Reserve, Temporal Chains (L20) 35% Reserve, Discipline (L20) 35% Reserve = 95% Reserve, then Clarity (L1) 34 Mana Reserve.

Looking at one of his videos, he's got about 1,001. Also, he mentions an Elreon crafted ring (-5 to -8 mana per cast). With all this, he has: 17 mana, and much cheaper casts. So, it is possible as long as you're not constantly channeling blight. With the very large area of effect, increased skill duration, and damage over time, it works very well.
some changes because of the new support gems?
Hey Pohx this may be a stupid noob question but why do u have dual curse when u are only using one curse?
I feel like I'm missing something if someone could clarify this to me i would be most grateful.

..Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info