2.6 Breach HC Ci Blight Occultist. Just Hit Level 100

I changed a little bit the tree, and drop the Xirgil's Crank in order to use the 1H version + ES Shield.

I don't own yet a 6L, so... do you recommend me to get The Beast Fur Shawl and later, a high ES 6L or maybe another unique chest?

Another question: variant to Empower? (until I get enough currency)
"
Boanger wrote:
Hey,

Been watching your stream alot lately and I really love your content. I am going to transition into this build after doing chaos storm cwc up to 60, which I haven't really enjoyed. My only question is why you take the poison nodes, deadly toxin cluster, when you don't have a poison set up. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm using consuming dark right now, but my understanding is that since blight doesn't hit it cannot poison, so I plan to switch to breath of the Council. Is this a correct assumption?

Yup, you are absolutely 100% correct
"
zerocx wrote:
I changed a little bit the tree, and drop the Xirgil's Crank in order to use the 1H version + ES Shield.

I don't own yet a 6L, so... do you recommend me to get The Beast Fur Shawl and later, a high ES 6L or maybe another unique chest?

Another question: variant to Empower? (until I get enough currency)

Skin of the Loyal works great as a chest if you decide to go 1h Shield. As for an empower substitute I'm not really sure, maybe faster casting? level 2 empowers shouldn't be too expensive
what would be the gem setup for abyssal cry / blight with a 1h + shield?

5/6L blight and 4L abyssal?
Last edited by krelian81 on Jan 7, 2017, 6:08:16 PM
Hi,

I've been looking for a build which can do high level maps and all breach lords (not to worried about Shaper and the guardians but it would be a very nice perk as I have never been able to do above T12 in the last 2 years).

I have never done a CI build as the reasons why are similar to what you mentioned in your videos...popping flasks all the time and the stun/freeze etc.

Want to try your build, but have a few questions and wondering if you can help please.

What is the highest boss able to be beaten by this build comfortably? (guardians, uber atziri, Shaper, all the breach lords)? (comfortably being, low-medium risk of death by decent play - able to tank a few shots but not facetank - as expected)

What do you do about Shield regeneration? You mentioned that there is no leech, so how do you recover if you get hit or if the map is spammed with attacks (like in the breach lords boss fights).

In general - is the build able to tank bosses or is it heavily reliant on dodging attacks 100% of the time?

Any content/map mods/rolls that can not be done?

Many thanks in advance.
"
krelian81 wrote:

Yep, 4l abyssal is more than enough, just remove item rarity or Added Chaos
"
krelian81 wrote:

Yep, 4l abyssal is more than enough, just remove item rarity or Added Chaos
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Hi,

I've been looking for a build which can do high level maps and all breach lords (not to worried about Shaper and the guardians but it would be a very nice perk as I have never been able to do above T12 in the last 2 years).

I have never done a CI build as the reasons why are similar to what you mentioned in your videos...popping flasks all the time and the stun/freeze etc.

Want to try your build, but have a few questions and wondering if you can help please.

What is the highest boss able to be beaten by this build comfortably? (guardians, uber atziri, Shaper, all the breach lords)? (comfortably being, low-medium risk of death by decent play - able to tank a few shots but not facetank - as expected)

What do you do about Shield regeneration? You mentioned that there is no leech, so how do you recover if you get hit or if the map is spammed with attacks (like in the breach lords boss fights).

In general - is the build able to tank bosses or is it heavily reliant on dodging attacks 100% of the time?

Any content/map mods/rolls that can not be done?

Many thanks in advance.

I have done all breachlords easily aside from Chayula, I'm not sure I want to risk my character vs him since he's mainly made for mapping and the boss also has chaos resist

I've done Minotaur and it wasn't too bad so i'm going to assume I'd be able to do the other guardians as well, here is a vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z52TWHCuo0

As for the ES Recharge it mainly comes from the last stat on Xirgils crank along with chaining Vaal disciplines

I can run pretty much any map mods but some I prefer to stay away from

-No Regen ( You can still vaal disc through it)
-Curse immune
-Monsters can't be slowed below base movement speed ( This sucks more than curse immunity because blight slow doesn't work )
-25% less Aoe
Last edited by Pohx on Jan 10, 2017, 1:55:50 PM
Hey Pohx. Thanks for creating this build guide, really appreciate the creation and upkeep of a unique and effective build that isnt part of the 'play meta win game' mentality.

I'd like to know your thoughts on the Red nightmare for this build. Thinking of stretching out abit to the templar cluster near faith and steel and Elementalist notable and socketing it there.
It would require taking a couple of nodes that dont synergize with the build but i'm thinking it might be worth it for the easy endurance charges and block passive?

is anyone tried culling in abysall setup is it workin?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info