Dont see charachter and environoment( both are black)

"
Taudlitz wrote:
guess we just have to accept our hardware is no longer good enough for PoE, it was nice ride while it lasted. Will be back when I have spare for better machine.

I agree with you mate. we need to get better Pc's... What's realy annoying.
"
Taudlitz wrote:
guess we just have to accept our hardware is no longer good enough for PoE, it was nice ride while it lasted. Will be back when I have spare for better machine.

If this were the case then clearly it would be wiser to save up all money you might otherwise spend on PoE MTXes and spend it on hardware to be sure you keep up with being able to at least be able to play instead.

It's not good business.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
Taudlitz wrote:

If this were the case then clearly it would be wiser to save up all money you might otherwise spend on PoE MTXes and spend it on hardware to be sure you keep up with being able to at least be able to play instead.

It's not good business.

well yeah if my computer was few years old, than I would agree. But for example in my case my hardware is seriously outdated and if GGG would be forced to make PoE work on my spec that I dont think they could make it look any good graphicaly and implement many changes to improve the game. So imho its better for them to scrap some small percentage of players with potato old spec PC to make the game appeal to more people. I think there is net gain.
"
Taudlitz wrote:
well yeah if my computer was few years old, than I would agree. But for example in my case my hardware is seriously outdated and if GGG would be forced to make PoE work on my spec that I dont think they could make it look any good graphicaly and implement many changes to improve the game. So imho its better for them to scrap some small percentage of players with potato old spec PC to make the game appeal to more people. I think there is net gain.

Except it was running fine already on those "low spec" machines prior to a patch that has little to no meaningful increase in graphical quality, and some of the video cards involved really should be PoE-capable for years to come. Not to mention that quality-scaling is a thing.

I know a thing or two about video cards and game programming. There is no net gain to this, you are mistaken. And GGG doesn't seem to want to reply anything other than "we're working on it" so far, which pretty much backs me up.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Still nothing yet :/ So sad I wont be able to start with everyone
Last edited by Penlodh on Dec 2, 2016, 2:37:28 PM
Still same. I really had hope that option to return old-graphic-render-mechanic will apper in game menu, but neither Direct9 nor Direct9Ex dont work for me(have only this 2 options +autodetect):{ So sad...
Also it begins from 2.4.2 NOT from 2.4.3
Hey guys, I checked in with the guys and I'm told that we're still working on this. Sorry that I couldn't come with better news. Will post more news if I hear anything related to this.
If
I was being able to mostly get around this using the 11x beta, although I was crashing 1 in 4 loading screens, but with the new patch steam isn't allowing that option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info