Dont see charachter and environoment( both are black)

performance went down, but at least Im able to play now. TY
"
Taudlitz wrote:
performance went down, but at least Im able to play now. TY

This. Memory usage is definitely up and framerate is down... and it took them 3 weeks and an independant player fixing the bug for them just to get the game rendering again at all. And to add insult to injury they never even acknowledged the bug in the patch notes. And I had to email for almost every update on the situation I got, with almost nothing posted publicly about progress towards fixing this.

Shameful.

How is anyone affected supposed to feel GGG is worth spending money on after something like this? They need to improve performance in the old DX9 client for users with machines that client is most useful for to previous levels (seriously, it was better before 2.4.2 and the "improvements" that destroyed the client's utility) and issue a public apology at the very least, and ideally also compensate us in some more direct and practical way as well for making us miss Breach launch and three weeks of play.

This level of customer service reminds me of Electronic Arts. You know, two-time winner of The Consumerist.com's Worst Company in America award. (Comcast has also won twice...) Of course, being a New Zealand company, GGG isn't eligible.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info