Dont see charachter and environoment( both are black)

After 2.4.2 it becomes unable for me to play POE

Temporal fix from one of affected member, thx a lot! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781512

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1768914 Most popular theme about problem in support branch. If u have similar problem post also here

Devs has fix of this issue in the highest priority, so we should just wait.

I have pretty weak hardware, but meet minimal system reqs for playing. After 2.4.2 i can see interfaces(chat, titles for npc's, inventory) but my char and environoment, where all actions usually done, are invisible(3rd screen). I can move, use stash, wp, just dont see my char. Second screen shows error while moving between locations using wp(while go to hideout)

What can I do to continue playing? Cause before this patch I played relatively sucessful:C

Last edited by Nakoh on Dec 5, 2016, 12:43:39 PM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 6:17:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am having a similar problem. when I used dirx 11 beta it ran briefly then crashed.
Exactly same syndrom.
"
Nakoh wrote:
After 2.4.2 it becomes unable for me to play POE

I have pretty weak hardware, but meet minimal system reqs for playing. After 2.4.2 i can see interfaces(chat, titles for npc's, inventory) but my char and environoment, where all actions usually done, are invisible(3rd screen). I can move, use stash, wp, just dont see my char. Second screen shows error while moving between locations using wp(while go to hideout)

What can I do to continue playing? Cause before this patch I played relatively sucessful:C

Having the Same problem

Have been reduced to playing just my Warchief char super safely. Been interesting but getting old really fast. Anyone know of any other threads on this problem?
Same, Same
http://imgur.com/0Wu0ohU
same thing here
Think that installing windows updates may help, but not sure, cause cant do it atm, try smbdy and say bout result pls.
Same problem, 2 different machines, 1 has ATI video, the other intel. Old video cards that ran the game prior to this version. Video card age appears to be the common factor here... probably mostly cards that haven't had a driver update in years, so the problem must be fixed on PoE's end, since the drivers will not be updated (and most likely the source of the problem is using a newer extension or shader model that needs to be made optional.)

My sample machines are both win7 running the dx9 non-steam client. Most other aspects of the machines are quite different - for example one is a desktop, one is a laptop.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Im having the same issue, i dont have much time to play in between work and family, please help me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info