Dont see charachter and environoment( both are black)

Is this happening for you all with both the 32 bit client as well as the 64 bit?
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Thanks. Some other questions that could help us get to the bottom of this:

• Is there any change between launching in fullscreen/windowed mode?
• Are any of you running any graphics card utility programs (like MSI Afterburner), and does disabling them have any change on the problem?
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Thanks for that. We're looking into the issue now, and will try update you when the situation changes.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully it's something we can get fixed soon for you all - but if you do have any further details on what might be the cause, or how to reproduce this, then it may also help.
Can you please try running the regular 32 bit version with --nodx9ex as a command-line parameter and let us know if that affects it?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hey guys, I checked in with the guys and I'm told that we're still working on this. Sorry that I couldn't come with better news. Will post more news if I hear anything related to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info