Dont see charachter and environoment( both are black)

The shortage of updates on this issue, particularly the whole "re-download entire game" thing accompanying the command line parameter that's supposed to help fix it, is really quite disturbing. C'mon, GGG, talk to us.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
The shortage of updates on this issue, particularly the whole "re-download entire game" thing accompanying the command line parameter that's supposed to help fix it, is really quite disturbing. C'mon, GGG, talk to us.

we have made it to the top of "known issues/FAQ" as high priority issue :-)
Kinda similar problem here too.
http://imgur.com/a/x06Lt
http://imgur.com/a/wF2EO
http://imgur.com/a/kMrjm
This happent with my .32bit client. Ant before that patch it was all great.
But 64bit i managhed to make it work but, my pc can handle FPS drop, thats why i prefer 32bit but don't know how to run it. Tryed many option variation's nothing helping. Help
Last edited by letsroll123 on Nov 25, 2016, 10:29:11 AM
Devs has fix of this issue in the highest priority, so we should just wait.
"
Taudlitz wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:

we have made it to the top of "known issues/FAQ" as high priority issue :-)

And I still don't know whether the 7.8GB download is a bug itself or not.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
I tried the standalone client but it will not work. Things are black.
Tried reinstalling latest AMD drivers (x2600 card)
Tried reinstalling game
tried both .exe files
tried fullscreen and windowed modes
still unable to play due to blackness of tile set.
CAN: see text for stash, characters, masters, etc.
CAN: create a new character
CAN: see loading screen art
CANNOT: see characters on create character screen (the boat) only see the bar with my characters
CANNOT: see the art on the login screen but can see the POE logo. login bar and new league info above.
CANNOT: progess and get the essences I was planning on stocking up on prior to new league.

PLEASE FIX as this is the only game i play and i am back playing D3 till this is resolved.
very disapointed ;(

I play on steam
added the command and no change

i would appreciate some sort of response.
Last edited by Rasmillion on Nov 27, 2016, 3:22:21 PM
11 days without being able to play since 2.4.2 11/15/2016
Still dont work for me:C
3 days to go :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info