2.4.2 Patch Notes

"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Fixed several armour modifiers not affecting armour against projectile hits, or affecting it incorrectly. This included all armour granted by body armours.

This is a huge fix, especially for those of us who were exclusively wearing "The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate", and using an armor-centric build. Quite a few Exiles suffered meaningless deaths during this league, notably because of this chest piece bug. I'm really glad to see it finally fixed.

oh GAWD thank you this make it clear to me when wearing brass dome and getting 1 hit.
Stacking block felt useless but now i see why!
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
So we have been playing without mitigation from physical projectiles for how long exactly?
"
PsOfOs wrote:
So we have been playing without mitigation from physical projectiles for how long exactly?

Must be recent. About a year ago my Titicus' looked fine.
A Belligerent Expert System
"
Removed the Kaom's Path area

Thank you for this. It feeled redundant. Glad you felt it the same way.
Delighted that you've created a new client to benefit from new technologies while leaving the existing one for those on older rigs and improving it where you can. Up 'til now performance improvements have been limited by the need for compatibility with older rigs. I love the game but it I think it's fair to say that it could perform better on modern, high-end systems - hopefully the DX11 x64 client is the priority for a while.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Nov 16, 2016, 4:36:35 PM
"
PsOfOs wrote:

It's quite recent. Also worth noting: it's specifically chestpieces and Grand Spectrum that are ignored - %PDR, Flasks and other gearslots do apply.
So, no fix for the PvP spectate + decay bug (exploit imo)?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1764961
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Nov 16, 2016, 8:40:43 PM
This client update is the final straw for me, all of my friends have stopped playing because of horrible performance, especially when we play together. Running the game on lowest possible settings make no difference to running on max. I have played the game and supported it for a while and if this client doesn't improve performances I am done. Also when will melee get some love?
What was the difference between releasing the patch at 5PM NZ time yesterday and 9AM today? I wasnt expecting this until the end of your working day.
where do you get new gems?

because if they are drop only, might as well forget about being able to use them any time soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info