2.4.2 Patch Notes

updated to 2.4.2, started the x64 client an waited for the realm to come back on.

then suddenly it said i need a patch to continue and should restart.

i waited then restarted and it reverted the patch by downloading 2.4.1c again.

---

anything wrong with the update and you reverted the versions?

should check the anouncements before posting
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 17, 2016, 4:07:01 PM
I have DX12 installed and I am still unable to launch the 64 bit and actually get past the patch screen. The game just disappears.
I can't start the x64.exe version! :(

I get this error: "Error opening file: Data/baseItemTypes.dat64"
I'm on wireless in a hostel in Sri Lanka so download is a little slow for me.

Since it is being reverted does that mean I should stop the patch? If I restart the client will it just let me play the game since its going back to 2.4.1 or do I have to continue the 1.9gb download before merely playing the old version?
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
YAY!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Removed the Kaom's Path area and modified Kaom's Stronghold and Kaom's Dream to compensate for its removal.

• can i ask a question about this kind of stuff

With such practice There are lesser and lesser areas in the game

Clearspeed is the meta

Why instead of removing areas, you dont just add stuff to them? Reasons to be in them and fool around, slowing the clearspeed meta and Unboring the areas. Catacomb was such a great example of this with large chest until it got removed.

Are you kidding me man? No longer a clearspeed meta. It's a boss killing meta.
    How big is this fucking update?? I just DL 1.9g and know i have to DL another 1.7? I just indtalled this shit yesterday WTF?
    Is there new info about the new skills? I saw ZiggyD have gem pop up image.
    Ok, so JUST NOW my FIRST download finished and I have to download 1.7GB to go back ... looks like I wont even be able to play today.

My question is, will I have to download another 2GB after you re-launch it ? this way I will only able to play it by Sunday.
    Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
    I can't start the x64.exe version! :<

I get this error: "Error opening file: Data/baseItemTypes.dat64" ....
    In steam direct X 11 version When u open atlas the middle of atlas keeps blinking ..
    Prolly a bug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info