2.4.2 Patch Notes

RIght now - My screen resolution is 1280*1024. Every time I get in the game have TO swtich fullscreen\windowed full screen.
So whenever I do. I get a crash (x64). Then the game doesnt read cursor position corectly. So it seem the cursos is always couple units off the mark.
here is the little vod of the "action":
https://youtu.be/rYkI7ga3Ahg
Last edited by iwonderwice on Nov 18, 2016, 1:44:20 AM
Can we please get a way to actually LEAVE chat channels. I don't want them on even in the background. Either a command, or by re-adding the toggle boxes so we can actually leave the channels. Every time I zone, I now feel like I forgot to turn off the chat channels.

If there is a command for it and I don't know about it(couldn't find it), please put it here.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Nov 18, 2016, 2:56:58 AM
OMG I am sooo IMPRESSED by new dx11 grfx on x64 client...So smooth play, so realistic shadows and texture bumping!!!

GREAT WORK GGG!!!
"
madziee wrote:
OMG I am sooo IMPRESSED by new dx11 grfx on x64 client...So smooth play, so realistic shadows and texture bumping!!!

GREAT WORK GGG!!!

idd been playing just a little bit and for me everything goes as smooth as can be, a MAJOR improvement but then again i do have to play for longer to really test it...like i dont get my adepter type on the video option in the option menu but afaik everything works(borderless windowed mode)

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
There's now an item filter bundled with Path of Exile that you can select in the User Interface options.

Does it fallback to this 'default' filter if loading of another one fails?

And a question about actual behaviour on (mostly) bloodline mobs: since some time, I frequently see bloodline 'packs' that are spread over the whole area: not really what I'd expect as a pack... but maybe intended somehow/anyway?
This behaviour is most noticable with mods like 'Heralds of the Obelisk' or 'Necrovigil', but it also happens on 'Allies cant die'-bosses that this affects 'allies' spread over the whole map.

Bug?

Is there a legend somewhere of the default item filter?
Everything works perfect in x64 mode, game looks much better, thank you GGG!
My game crashes when I try to start the PathOfExile_x64 version. It starts the game and a crash in 2sec. I rebooted my pc but that didn't work.
"
RuubRuub wrote:
My game crashes when I try to start the PathOfExile_x64 version. It starts the game and a crash in 2sec. I rebooted my pc but that didn't work.

same , i have se7en 64 bits and a 970
PathOfExile_x64 doesnt work for me. no matter how many updates i do. also tryed to install dx 11 manually and even after that it doesnt work. if there is anyone that have the solution pls tell me. using W10.
I'm already loving that forsaken masters improvements, specially the Vorici thingy, which made u get crazy when u had to kill target without killing any ward... I mean, to do this I had to put normal attack and smash him to dead, cause in any other way you would melt all wards around XD
And the Kaom's path I think it will be a right guess, at least to me, cause Kaom's zone was way to long, I'm glad GGG change this, let's see how it works.
Good patch, keep the great work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info