2.4.2 Patch Notes

"Windows Vista" - is this a bad joke?
I thought Vista was dead and buried a long time ago.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I hope it's December now :)
Not to much to complain about. Some good things happening.

I'm trying to figure out why the bug where CoC>Cold Snap won't bypass the cooldown with power charges?!?!? This has been a known bug for some time now and it has broken my longstanding favorite character I have ever made in the years of playing this game.
Check out my Frozen Dagger build in the Shadow forums!!
can we get this fixed before new leagues starts?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1701288/page/8

it's been 4months already.
Bahahahahahaha! Thats mean.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Important Note:
  • Fixed a bug where Strongboxes that detonated nearby corpses would not deal any damage.
Hell yeah! Hopes are high for the DX11 client to take off enoug load of my fx8350... ^^"
Thanks for the patch Bex and GGG!
Cheers Exiles
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
YAY!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Removed the Kaom's Path area and modified Kaom's Stronghold and Kaom's Dream to compensate for its removal.

• can i ask a question about this kind of stuff

With such practice There are lesser and lesser areas in the game

Clearspeed is the meta

Why instead of removing areas, you dont just add stuff to them? Reasons to be in them and fool around, slowing the clearspeed meta and Unboring the areas. Catacomb was such a great example of this with large chest until it got removed.

Note: Glad to see you guys starting to take care of older content, ie: warband drop modificaiton

The 2.5.0 will add a whole new act,so this is part of the pre-map zones revamp that they are going to do.
    Also,it's a questing zone,so has nothing to do with clearspeed meta that is according to some,going on in maps.
    No rest for the wicked.
    Last edited by Daiena on Nov 15, 2016, 9:37:58 PM
    "
    Daiena wrote:
    "
    Sexcalibure wrote:
    YAY!

"
    Bex_GGG wrote:
    • Removed the Kaom's Path area and modified Kaom's Stronghold and Kaom's Dream to compensate for its removal.

• can i ask a question about this kind of stuff

With such practice There are lesser and lesser areas in the game

Clearspeed is the meta

Why instead of removing areas, you dont just add stuff to them? Reasons to be in them and fool around, slowing the clearspeed meta and Unboring the areas. Catacomb was such a great example of this with large chest until it got removed.

Note: Glad to see you guys starting to take care of older content, ie: warband drop modificaiton

The 2.5.0 will add a whole new act,so this is part of the pre-map zones revamp that they are going to do.
    Also,it's a questing zone,so has nothing to do with clearspeed meta that is according to some,going on in maps.

No it won't.

3.0.0 is Act 5.
    Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
    sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
    -Galileo Galilei
    Best two notes:

When you are about to apply a Sextant to a map it now previews the radius.
    The Sextant Mod which added Creeping Agony to your maps can no longer be generated.
    Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
    sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
    -Galileo Galilei
    "Vorici no longer gives you a mission to kill the target without killing any of the guards."
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info