Very annoying instance crashes

LOLOLOLOL so they fixed the crash for 2.4, got hopes up then hit with the hammer. RIP to us ghostbusters. thanks for that reddit thread. Sad to see, but it was fun while it lasted. tipSalute
So instead of fixing it they just disabled it... thanks GGG.
for the record still losing instances in Dried Lake, isnt fixed but I'll check out next days as well if keep happening when the hype AoW is gone.
ya, keep losing instances tested in dried lake twice a few mins ago both tries ended with same error:

"
metat0r0 wrote:
cycloner here

this indeed isnt fixed yet, hope we can get a fix in the next month before GGG keep adding more content into the game.
Last edited by redicboos on Sep 4, 2016, 4:16:19 AM
2 months and no news on this promised fix by Bex :( . 100% guaranteed losing instances and maps to Reverse Knockback.
Has this been fixed with the patch?
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
"
Synze wrote:
Has this been fixed with the patch?

No. I tried with both x32 and x64 versions and I still crash the instance while vacuuming in dried lake. (same error message as before: "An unexpected disconnection occurred.")
"
Baysicc wrote:
LADIES AND GENTS!

I Just spoke with Bex (Bex is Best).

We have an update guys on the reverse knockback bug.

Thank you DEVS and Bex for fix Reverse knockback crashes, It's been 5months waiting for this and finally you guys came with a solution in 2.5.0 for this unique cool MF playstyle called Ghostbusting, a different approach to the regular D3 Clear speed meta mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info