Very annoying instance crashes

yeah over a month without a fix :'( rip dreams

wish they could communicate to us why isnt possible to fix, because being not able to play 1 from a 3 month league is really disappointing.
after another patch still not fixed....
Last edited by Baysicc on Aug 12, 2016, 5:26:35 PM
Just tried vacuum farming dried lake. I crash to windows using the multithreading option and dc without multithreading, which killed the instance (same as before the patch).
Just got this error when loading 2nd to last room on uber lab. There goes 20-30c worth of currency and 15min of work.
I would REALLY like to come back for 2.4. Very curious on the status of this issue!
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
I think ghostbusting does very hard load on server, and stable connection on races has much more priority for ggg, so they reduced bandwith for casual farmers, like it was in 2.0. But maybe not.
The only way now is be less greedy and vacuum mostly magic mobs, skipping white ones (especially with hard effects like insinirate snakes, sparkers, bv).
Last edited by Sunshine80 on Aug 14, 2016, 2:23:29 AM
I don't think it's a bandwidth issue. You can get half a map with no issue, then the next map get 10 mobs and crash. It's been happening over a month now and last race season it was fine. Just a bug that needs fixing, but on the back burner atm. You would think a week mayyyyyybe 2 is fine. This is over a month now
any report from devs about this issue?
actually blade vortex is fixed and you can't crash anymore using it BUT now master surgeon don't work with blade vortex so you can't earn charges on critical hit.. so i dunno my build is still useless xD
Last edited by ergecko123 on Aug 16, 2016, 12:38:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info