Very annoying instance crashes

must be a serious SERVER issue, 3 weeks and still not fixed.
yeah its been over 3 weeks. prolly why alot of people arent playing poe rn. reeeeeeeeeep
still crashing after this patch too. Why has this issue not been fixed yet?
So we finally get a league that offers some incentive to ghostbust, and lets face it, the people who do ghostbust are probably the most active users in POE. So I had hoped this issue would be treated with some degree of importance. However at this point even if it does get fixed, it's still RIP prophecy league. QoL always seems to be a hot topic, so one would think instance crashes would be near top of list when it comes to QoL improvements....
yup, went from streaming most of the day to unplayable and not streaming lol. been on differnt games till it gets fixed, was hoping it would be fixed with this patch, since they knew about it for 2 patches now. we got a solid month into the league just fine, and once the medallion race announcements were made is when it started. tried the command line for the new patch and same thing. tried everything. so till then, ill see you gents when a fix is there, or next league...if its fixed by then lol. o/
While vacuum cycloning in dried lake without multitreading, I got about 4 FPS (lockstep mode, 1440p, textures=0). Eventually I will get disconnected with the message "An unexpected disconnection occurred."

With multrithreading on, the FPS increased to about 11; however, the game crashed and I got the windows message "PathOfExile.exe has stopped working." (This has occurred in 3 separate tests before I even get the unexpected disconnection).

i7-4770S, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2560x1440), Windows 8 (x64), SSD

Testing with predictive mode at 1080p, textures=5; I was able to get higher frame rates but I still got the unexpected disconnection without multithreading and the windows crash with multithreading.
Gratz ggg to those fckin servers! Entered uber and got a dc, reconnected and all portals gone.

I want my fckin uber set back!
still existing after hotfix for 2.3.3
fun fact, you support with real cash someone who eats your portals.

lol
crash still here. Shield Charge Inquisitor confirms

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info