2.4.2 Patch Notes

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
YAY!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Removed the Kaom's Path area and modified Kaom's Stronghold and Kaom's Dream to compensate for its removal.

• can i ask a question about this kind of stuff

With such practice There are lesser and lesser areas in the game

Clearspeed is the meta

Why instead of removing areas, you dont just add stuff to them? Reasons to be in them and fool around, slowing the clearspeed meta and Unboring the areas. Catacomb was such a great example of this with large chest until it got removed.

Note: Glad to see you guys starting to take care of older content, ie: warband drop modificaiton

Those two things are unrelated. Adding more superfluous areas to the story progression would have zero impact on the clear speed meta of end-game mapping.
    This patch makes me feel so good inside.
    builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
    Release that darn thing already...!
    [quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
    Good stuff.
    Nice)
    IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
    You fixed the bug where chance orbs could be used on Offering to the Goddess, but nowhere in the notes does it mention unidentified Offerings? Did GGG actually fix that issue, or not?
    "
    Bex_GGG wrote:
    There's now an item filter bundled with Path of Exile that you can select in the User Interface options.

Does it fallback to this 'default' filter if loading of another one fails?

And a question about actual behaviour on (mostly) bloodline mobs: since some time, I frequently see bloodline 'packs' that are spread over the whole area: not really what I'd expect as a pack... but maybe intended somehow/anyway?
    This behaviour is most noticable with mods like 'Heralds of the Obelisk' or 'Necrovigil', but it also happens on 'Allies cant die'-bosses that this affects 'allies' spread over the whole map.

Bug?
    invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
    --
    deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
    Last edited by Mr_Cee on Nov 16, 2016, 3:25:59 AM
    "
    Server announcements are now shown in a separate part of the chat UI.

I hope I'm not reading it wrong: finally, no more ggg weekend spam, hooray ;)
    Fixed a bug where you could add Oba to your friends list in the Oba's Cursed Trove map.

RIP Oba
    those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
    Fixed a bug where the default close key would still close the Atlas even if you've mapped this function to another key.

ty for this, emailed about it a while back glad to see it fixed was a real pain for my setup.
    It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info